Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • dalo
    • By dalo 6th Feb 17, 1:16 PM
    • 162Posts
    • 31Thanks
    dalo
    Clip in Hair extensions?
    • 6th Feb 17, 1:16 PM
    Clip in Hair extensions? 6th Feb 17 at 1:16 PM
    Probably not the right forum sorry, but I've had a horror hair cut and I can't afford proper hair extensions so was thinking of buying some good quality ones.
    Any suggestions?
    Thanks.
Page 1
    • teddysmum
    • By teddysmum 6th Feb 17, 6:05 PM
    • 8,617 Posts
    • 5,096 Thanks
    teddysmum
    • 6th Feb 17, 6:05 PM
    • 6th Feb 17, 6:05 PM
    Don't they damage your hair, if worn for long periods ? Can you not get a restyle from another hairdresser or tell the one who did your hair that you aren't happy ?
    • lillie421
    • By lillie421 12th Oct 17, 10:41 AM
    • 44 Posts
    • 23 Thanks
    lillie421
    • 12th Oct 17, 10:41 AM
    • 12th Oct 17, 10:41 AM
    Hi Dalo go take a look at LullaBellz. I have used them for a few years now, just because I like my hair to look that bit thicker and to add more volume. The prices are reasonable and can imagine they would help you with your current situation.
    If you are looking for something very cheap then maybe take a look on Ebay or go and visit some shops what sell makeup/beauty products/jewellery as these kinds of shops often sell extensions.
    Good luck and I hope you get sorted soon!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

5,419Posts Today

4,613Users online

Martin's Twitter