Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • kazzah
    • By kazzah 31st Jan 17, 5:41 PM
    • 379Posts
    • 366Thanks
    kazzah
    Pocket perfect designs
    • 31st Jan 17, 5:41 PM
    Pocket perfect designs 31st Jan 17 at 5:41 PM
    just a quick heads up to anyone considering ordering from this website or facebook page.
    I ordered and paid £29.50 for some items over 5 weeks ago. They have yet to arrive - I contacted the business owner via the online contact form to ask about progress of the order

no response whatsoever - I then looked at the Facebook page which was inundated with people in the same boat as me - some of whom had orders not fulfilled from August 2016

I commented on the facebook page - she asked for more information which I supplied and has now blocked me from posting.

So just to warn others to be wary of this business.
Page 1
    • BigBla
    • By BigBla 19th May 17, 1:00 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    BigBla
    • 19th May 17, 1:00 PM
    Wish I had read this first...
    • 19th May 17, 1:00 PM
    I too have fallen foul of this lady. I failed to notice that it said delivery might take 4 weeks but noticed that for days the notes said "ready to dispatch" When I queried when I might receive the order I was met with a very aggressive approach from Kayleigh (possibly not surprising given the nature of her business) She demanded to know if I wanted to cancel my order. Long story short I did receive the order but minus a "free" pen that I was supposed to receive. My emails asking about it have been ignored and I have been unable to post on her Facebook page. Customer service is non existent and I would strongly advise avoiding this lady and her business.
    • IAmWales
    • By IAmWales 19th May 17, 2:18 PM
    • 787 Posts
    • 1,664 Thanks
    IAmWales
    • 19th May 17, 2:18 PM
    • 19th May 17, 2:18 PM
    Looking at her FB page I strongly suspect this lady gives out cheap freebies in return for positive feedback. Anything negative gets deleted and the author blocked.

Awful stuff, who wants a badge or pen with an offensive message on?
    • Stinky Weasel
    • By Stinky Weasel 14th Jun 17, 1:34 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Stinky Weasel
    • 14th Jun 17, 1:34 AM
    Buyer Beware!
    • 14th Jun 17, 1:34 AM
    I ordered in December and got my shipping confirmation in January. No shipment, no response to my emails and posts, no refund. An absolutely horrid way to run a business.
    • pulliptears
    • By pulliptears 14th Jun 17, 1:44 PM
    • 13,539 Posts
    • 23,037 Thanks
    pulliptears
    • 14th Jun 17, 1:44 PM
    • 14th Jun 17, 1:44 PM
    I ordered a couple of badges from her a while ago for DD's 18th Birthday, it came and went and the badges never showed up. I complained, she promised to send another choice of badge. Never turned up.
    Complained again, she said she'd refund me. She didn't.
    A PayPal case finally got my refund.

She really is crap and I can't decide whether it's because she's genuinely bitten off more than she can chew with this or if she can't be bothered to fulfil orders.
    "Gggggrrrrrr Rrrraaaahhh Rrrrrrggghhhhnn" - Chewbacca (The Empire Strikes Back)

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,247Posts Today

7,360Users online

Martin's Twitter