Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • richy4
    • By richy4 26th Jan 17, 9:24 PM
    • 144Posts
    • 26Thanks
    richy4
    0 WOW
    Revolut card delivery times
    • 26th Jan 17, 9:24 PM
    0 WOW
    Revolut card delivery times 26th Jan 17 at 9:24 PM
    I'm off to Europe and the Middle East next month and just discovered Revolut last night.

So far I think its fantastic, I've downloaded the app and added funds in order to get a physical card which I want to use for withdrawing cash from ATMs.

However, I'm due to travel from 3rd February and stupidly didn't realise till I had submitted my order that the delivery time for the card can be up to 12 working days.

On the app it says 'Issued - Jan 26', then 'Posted - Jan 27' and then 'Expected - Feb 6'.

What has been your experience of delivery times with the card? Do they generally arrive before the maximum deadline they state? I'm hoping I get it within the next few days, there's only 6 working days till I travel though
Page 1
    • NiftyDigits
    • By NiftyDigits 27th Jan 17, 6:58 AM
    • 10,287 Posts
    • 4,379 Thanks
    NiftyDigits
    • 27th Jan 17, 6:58 AM
    • 27th Jan 17, 6:58 AM
    Remember that you can only withdraw £200 per month without penalty.

Metro Bank debit card is disbursed on the spot and would cover you for the European trip.
    • eDicky
    • By eDicky 27th Jan 17, 11:31 AM
    • 2,972 Posts
    • 1,307 Thanks
    eDicky
    • 27th Jan 17, 11:31 AM
    • 27th Jan 17, 11:31 AM
    Revolut will send you a card in a day or two for an extra charge, ask on the app chat.

The Monzo card is free and will arrive a day or two after you load £100, having jumped the queue by signing up via the link in the MSE Prepaid cards article.
    There are cash withdrawal limits.

Opening a Metro Bank account in one of their SE England branches provides their card in 40 minutes or so, fee-free in Europe only.

Travel with more than one source of funds.
    • Dan5789
    • By Dan5789 12th Oct 17, 9:13 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Dan5789
    • 12th Oct 17, 9:13 PM
    • 12th Oct 17, 9:13 PM
    Hi,

What was the outcome of your delivery?

Going through the same dilemma myself
    • eDicky
    • By eDicky 13th Oct 17, 10:06 AM
    • 2,972 Posts
    • 1,307 Thanks
    eDicky
    • 13th Oct 17, 10:06 AM
    • 13th Oct 17, 10:06 AM
    Hi,

What was the outcome of your delivery?

Going through the same dilemma myself
    Originally posted by Dan5789
    Since that time, card delivery has been reported to be just a few days. But you can ask on the in-app chat about the current expected delivery time.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

216Posts Today

1,356Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @bearface83: @MartinSLewis check out the @Missguided new 60% off offer. Upping the cost of items almost double to make us think it?s a?

• RT @efitzpat: Thank you SO SO much @MartinSLewis for your Student Loans refund advice! I just got a grand refunded right before Xmas! Whoop?

• Have a lovely weekend folks. Don't do anything (fiscally) that I wouldn't do!

• Follow Martin