Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • MSE Callum
    • By MSE Callum 16th Jan 17, 4:06 PM
    • 272Posts
    • 33Thanks
    MSE Callum
    MSE News: Amazon unveils new rewards credit card
    • 16th Jan 17, 4:06 PM
    MSE News: Amazon unveils new rewards credit card 16th Jan 17 at 4:06 PM
    Amazon has rolled out a rewards credit card that allows cardholders to earn points that can be redeemed for gift cards...
    Read the full story:
    'Amazon unveils new rewards credit card'

Click reply below to discuss. If you haven’t already, join the forum to reply. If you aren’t sure how it all works, read our New to Forum? Intro Guide.
Page 2
    • King Of Fools
    • By King Of Fools 17th Jan 17, 11:07 PM
    • 1,545 Posts
    • 588 Thanks
    King Of Fools
    Apparently the fee free version is actually better value
    Originally posted by Heng Leng
    Not sure where you saw that but they are pretty much the same now up to a £10k annual spend and then the one with the fee is better as you earn 1.25% instead of 1%.
    • Doc N
    • By Doc N 18th Jan 17, 7:43 AM
    • 6,191 Posts
    • 19,124 Thanks
    Doc N
    Apparently the fee free version is actually better value
    Originally posted by Heng Leng
    I think that depends on the total spend over the year.
    • Mike by the Sea
    • By Mike by the Sea 7th Feb 17, 1:15 AM
    • 798 Posts
    • 217 Thanks
    Mike by the Sea
    Section 75?
    Hi All

This is probably a silly question, so please bear with me.

As this is an Amazon Credit Card, does this mean that Section 75 would cover any Amazon purchases made on it?
    Personally I'm always ready to learn, although I do not always like being taught - Sir Winston Churchill
    • Doc N
    • By Doc N 7th Feb 17, 6:17 AM
    • 6,191 Posts
    • 19,124 Thanks
    Doc N
    Hi All

This is probably a silly question, so please bear with me.

As this is an Amazon Credit Card, does this mean that Section 75 would cover any Amazon purchases made on it?
    Originally posted by Mike by the Sea
    Perfectly reasonable question, and the answer is yes - S75 protection for all purchases over £100, including Amazon purchases. Amazon doesn't issue the card, incidentally (it just has its name on it) so Amazon wouldn't be dealing with the claim.
    • jackieblack
    • By jackieblack 7th Jul 17, 7:00 AM
    • 7,003 Posts
    • 9,081 Thanks
    jackieblack
    Website is a bit of a nightmare, pages constantly refreshing so having to re-enter information over and over, I almost gave up!
    I declined their instant credit offer, so await card and PIN which, their email claims, is 'on it's way!'
    Originally posted by jackieblack
    Website continues to be a nightmare, to the extent that I've given up using the card because the hassle involved in having to log in and download the monthly statement is so frustrating that I just can't be doing with it any more.
    Shame.
    2.22kWp Solar PV system installed Oct 2010, Fronius IG20 Inverter,
    south facing (-5 deg), 30 degree pitch, no shading

Quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur
    (Revera linguam latinam vix cognovi )
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,109Posts Today

7,295Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Byebye! I'm about to stop work & twitter, to instead spend glorious time with Mrs & mini MSE. Wishing u a lovely summer. See u in 10 days.

• WARNING Did you start Uni in or after 2012? The interest's rising to 6.1%; yet it doesnt work like you think. See https://t.co/IQ8f0Vyetu RT

• RT @JanaBeee: @MartinSLewis Boris is the anomaly (coffee), the others are versions of normal (beer). Lots of same candidates = vote share d?

• Follow Martin