Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

• tomh05
    • By tomh05 16th Jan 17, 12:21 AM
    • 5Posts
    • 7Thanks
    Chip - the automatic savings app
    • 16th Jan 17, 12:21 AM
    Chip - the automatic savings app 16th Jan 17 at 12:21 AM
    As mentioned on the MSE Blog, Chip is an automatic savings service which learns your spending habits and sweeps unused money using a special savings account.
    Of interest to us MSEs, you can get up to 5% interest on savings made with chip - impressive given the current banking climate.You start with 1% interest, and get a percent per referral.

If someone would like to share the love and use my referral code HS6VTG, I'd be very grateful!

Edit: It now appears that the person signing up ALSO gets a 1% bonus or a £10 credit. So even more reason to refer! See getchip (dot) uk/blog/2017/02/06/introducing-free-money-cash-interest/
    Last edited by tomh05; 23-01-2018 at 7:34 PM.
Page 11
    • N1ckS
    • By N1ckS 27th Feb 18, 11:23 AM
    • 40 Posts
    • 12 Thanks

I'm currently on 3% interest and so far have saved £422.09! If anyone is considering signing up it would be great if you could use my promo code:

Thank you to Alexandra and Kate.
    Last edited by N1ckS; 06-03-2018 at 8:40 AM.
    • s000
    • By s000 28th Feb 18, 1:23 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks

I've just started using chip last month and wished I had spotted this thread earlier. Anyway my referral code is 0NEO1D. I'd be much appreciated if you would use it.

• pevans91
    • By pevans91 2nd Mar 18, 9:39 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Hi all!

I'm new to the forum, and new to Chip! I'm currently on 0% so would really appreciate anybody signing up under my referal code. My code is: 5HMRJ5

I'll update this post once I get some referals, and thanks again to you all
    • superhaze
    • By superhaze 2nd Mar 18, 8:26 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Hi everyone. My partner has finally persuaded me to sign up for CHIP, but I!!!8217;m sick to death of him going on about his interest being more than mine.

My referral code is JDN0MH. If you use it when you sign up you will get your 1% starter and bump mine up 1% closer to his. And get my ears some rest.

• brr14
    • By brr14 4th Mar 18, 8:43 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Referral Code

I just signed up to Chip.

My referral code is:

• pebbles01
    • By pebbles01 5th Mar 18, 5:02 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks

If anyone wants to use my referral code it is DRY1LR

• NutkinsTale
    • By NutkinsTale 8th Mar 18, 11:49 AM
    • 8 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    Got my 5%
    I've reached my 5% max. So as promised this is to ask you all to use someone else's code now.

Thanks to Chris and Anne for getting me over the line.

My wife has now signed up - her code is JDN0MH
    • Claribelle
    • By Claribelle 8th Mar 18, 6:38 PM
    • 87 Posts
    • 13 Thanks
    Hello all.

I am now using Chip and would be grateful if you could use my code: 6J780L.

Thank you so much
    • FreebieShaun
    • By FreebieShaun 11th Mar 18, 11:10 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Hello everyone,

I've just got involved and would very much appreciate anyone using my code - M0EU6A.

Many thanks in advance!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,121Posts Today

7,419Users online

Martin's Twitter