Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • boxofpaws
    • By boxofpaws 15th Jan 17, 1:26 PM
    • 443Posts
    • 1,864Thanks
    boxofpaws
    Boxofpaws is keeping it simple
    • 15th Jan 17, 1:26 PM
    Boxofpaws is keeping it simple 15th Jan 17 at 1:26 PM
    Hello lovely MSE-ers!,

I have been a user of this site for many years but created a new username on 3rd Jan because I had doubled the debt and I was so embarrassed!

So here I am, £40k+ in debt. The reasons (excuses) are many and varied, so I won't dwell on the past. However, our current situation is good, good income, happy marriage, nice home and we can really make good in-roads to this accumulated debt.

In the past, we have failed at debt busting, and I think it was down to the plan being too punishing and too complicated. This time, I will set us achievable targets and make it easy to hit them.

Thanks to anyone who has read so far, I will report back later with my plan.

Boxofpaws x
Page 21
    • Cumbria lass
    • By Cumbria lass 11th Feb 18, 8:51 AM
    • 1,372 Posts
    • 7,851 Thanks
    Cumbria lass
    Paws , always great to see you posting . You have done so well this past 12 months.

What are your thoughts on your remortgage ?
    Jan 2018 CC1 £3099 CC2 £220

Debt Free Nov 2019: earlier if I have my way
    • Suffolk lass
    • By Suffolk lass 11th Feb 18, 2:33 PM
    • 1,744 Posts
    • 19,277 Thanks
    Suffolk lass
    Well done Paws and welcome back! That really is excellent progress for the first year and don't beat yourself up about treats - life is for living, just not with other people's money!

You need to explore your new remortgage deal in plenty of time - TOPM has just remortgaged and it took ages under the new system to get it through. You should also consider talking to your current lender about whether they might be willing to move you to a better deal a bit earlier (the financial bods are predicting a Bank of England base rate rise in May) - maybe they would be willing to put you on a fix a couple of months earlier than your current deal ends as you are staying with them - as a good customer and all that... you can only ask. It could save you quite a bit and saves involving any broker fees. They might even waive the set up fee.

I have it in my head that all of that unsecured debt is 0% interest - if not, you need to move that too (not into your mortgage though) and not ahead of the remortgage, as new 0% deals will show on your credit checks. I would be making minimum payments on all but the shortest dated loan or card and then smashing that with all the overpayments you can ahead of the remortgage. Then cancelling the card/loan so it also shows you have that wiggle room in your budgets.

Good to see you back!
    MFiT T4 #2 update 51.75% after Q8 £5,203 behind where I should be
    Save £12k in 2018 #53 - after Jan £634.93/£10,000
    OS Grocery Challenge 2018 spent £238.47/£3,500 including stores so far
    My DFD is here
    • boxofpaws
    • By boxofpaws 11th Feb 18, 3:33 PM
    • 443 Posts
    • 1,864 Thanks
    boxofpaws
    You're doing fine - this time of year is a good one for reviewing the small stuff I've always found - with the cold weather making indoor (and thus cheaper) pursuits more tempting than outdoor ones in particular it pays to cash in on that.
    Originally posted by EssexHebridean

We've spent a very lazy day indoors today. My excuse is that its frugal but really its just nice to be in my house after the last few weeks

Yey missed you!

Time for reflection is always good, EH is right, if you hadn't started this journey you would be in a much worse financial pickle.

Keep posting, I miss you lists
    Originally posted by Drawingaline

Thank you, you are good to remind me of the lists; they really help in the day to day, everytime I used to do something I would think "oop, that needs to go on the list"

Hi paws

Nice to see you posting again. Your good things list is much longer than the bad things one, which is another good thing.
    Originally posted by sashybo

I have definitely heavily editted the bad stuff there!
    Debt 03/01/17 = £42000
    Debt today = £27,819.22
    • boxofpaws
    • By boxofpaws 11th Feb 18, 4:28 PM
    • 443 Posts
    • 1,864 Thanks
    boxofpaws
    Morning Paws,

You've done really great this past year.

Yay to hubby not being made redundant.

Pmo2
    Xx
    Originally posted by Purplemumof2

I really need to catch up with your diary. I love the name of your new diary

Paws , always great to see you posting . You have done so well this past 12 months.

What are your thoughts on your remortgage ?
    Originally posted by Cumbria lass

My thoughts are many and confused. I just want the best interest rate possible. The pull to consolidate is strong...I know you guys are going to shout at me now, but I cant help how I feel. It would be so nice to not have consumer debt. I know its not really the sensible thing to do...

Well done Paws and welcome back! That really is excellent progress for the first year and don't beat yourself up about treats - life is for living, just not with other people's money!

You need to explore your new remortgage deal in plenty of time - TOPM has just remortgaged and it took ages under the new system to get it through. You should also consider talking to your current lender about whether they might be willing to move you to a better deal a bit earlier (the financial bods are predicting a Bank of England base rate rise in May) - maybe they would be willing to put you on a fix a couple of months earlier than your current deal ends as you are staying with them - as a good customer and all that... you can only ask. It could save you quite a bit and saves involving any broker fees. They might even waive the set up fee.

I have it in my head that all of that unsecured debt is 0% interest - if not, you need to move that too (not into your mortgage though) and not ahead of the remortgage, as new 0% deals will show on your credit checks. I would be making minimum payments on all but the shortest dated loan or card and then smashing that with all the overpayments you can ahead of the remortgage. Then cancelling the card/loan so it also shows you have that wiggle room in your budgets.

Good to see you back!
    Originally posted by Suffolk lass

You are right but you have made me go back and review the cards. I will post seperately on this but I just wanted to say thank you, I hadnt even considered that I would need to move credit cards around ahead of the remortgaging.

I say thanks but you have made me do homework on a Sunday!
    Debt 03/01/17 = £42000
    Debt today = £27,819.22
    • Cumbria lass
    • By Cumbria lass 11th Feb 18, 5:01 PM
    • 1,372 Posts
    • 7,851 Thanks
    Cumbria lass
    Look forward to seeing what you do , consolidating is a contentious issue . However at the end of the day it is your decision.
    Jan 2018 CC1 £3099 CC2 £220

Debt Free Nov 2019: earlier if I have my way
    • boxofpaws
    • By boxofpaws 11th Feb 18, 5:11 PM
    • 443 Posts
    • 1,864 Thanks
    boxofpaws
    I need to shuffle!

Barclaycard
    Current balance £ 2,209.30
    Deal runs out 1st April
    Avaiable on 0% 3640.7
    length until 01/05/19
    Fee 2.9%

Lloyds
    Current balance £ 4,802.05
    Deal runs out 04/03/2018
    Avaiable on 0% 3697.95
    Length 12 months
    Fee 3%

MBNA
    Current balance £ 3,925.00
    Until 09/01/2019
    Available on 0% or money transfer £4875
    Fee 3.5%
    Length 08/04/2019

We have a loan - current balance £4413

We have 2 Tesco cards but these deals run until Sept 2019 and November 2020!
    Debt 03/01/17 = £42000
    Debt today = £27,819.22
    • boxofpaws
    • By boxofpaws 11th Feb 18, 5:30 PM
    • 443 Posts
    • 1,864 Thanks
    boxofpaws
    We have credit card limits over those 3 cards of £23000. We have card and loan balances of £15.5k. I get a £2000 bonus in March. This should be easy (shouldn't it?)

Here is what I think we need to do.
    • Transfer the 3640.7 available on barclaycard to the LLoyds.
    • Clear the remainder of the £1200 Lloyds, £500 this month, £700k next month.
    • Pay the rest of my bonus (1300) to the £2209 balance on the
    • Barclaycard leaving £700 to pay.
    • Money transfer from MBNA to the loan to clear the loan
    • Chuck all payments at the Barclaycard £900 on which we would be paying interest (2 months to clear)

We would go from this
    Barclaycard £2,209.30
    Lloyds £4,802.05
    MBNA £3,925.00
    Tesco £6,722.63
    Tesco £5,625.08
    Loan £4,413.36

To this
    Barclaycard £4,802.05
    Lloyds
    MBNA £8,500.00
    Tesco £6,722.63
    Tesco £5,625.08
    Loan £0
    Debt 03/01/17 = £42000
    Debt today = £27,819.22
    • motivated
    • By motivated 11th Feb 18, 9:21 PM
    • 2,560 Posts
    • 4,195 Thanks
    motivated
    Hi paws

Decisions decisions. I wonít even try to advise you on which way to go as Iím hardly a financial expert

Hopefully you will get everything sorted soon.

I do think that once you get one thing cleared and closed it will give you a boost. This is what Iím waiting for

Good luck
    M
    I have arrived in DMP land and I like it, I may stay a while
    LBM £82,590 Jan 17/£78,634.91 Feb 18
    Short term goal £1148.73/£1796 / PDBX 18 # 31 - £1423.52/£5,000
    52 week challenge VSP # 8 - £100
    SPC # 91
    / Save a penny a day 2018 # 02 - £25.00
    • JoJoC
    • By JoJoC 12th Feb 18, 11:22 AM
    • 1,530 Posts
    • 5,300 Thanks
    JoJoC
    I'm another one stopping by to say hello - it's great to see you back and I too miss your lists!

Nice to see you have a plan in place. I'm not going to offer you any advice, and I think there's far better qualified people on here to help you, but it's great to see some positive action!

Also, you've done so well paying off so much in a year!
    CC1: £3804.52 / £3544.32 £300.20 paid | CC2:£5027.53 / £4781 £295 paid | Loan: £15,000 / £11,954 (£3,156 paid)

July debt total: £23,832.05 | New debt total: £20,129 | Total debt paid: £3,703 (16%)
    *My debt busting and savings diary*
    • Honeybug
    • By Honeybug 12th Feb 18, 3:49 PM
    • 8 Posts
    • 83 Thanks
    Honeybug
    Hi Paws,

Just subscribed after being a long time lurker on MSE.

Enjoying reading your diary, keeping a focus on the positive things in life also helps keep perspective, so that life does not become all about money and clearing debt. You have many things to be positive about.

Keep going and Thank you.
    • boxofpaws
    • By boxofpaws 12th Feb 18, 6:48 PM
    • 443 Posts
    • 1,864 Thanks
    boxofpaws
    Hi paws

Decisions decisions. I wonít even try to advise you on which way to go as Iím hardly a financial expert

Hopefully you will get everything sorted soon.

I do think that once you get one thing cleared and closed it will give you a boost. This is what Iím waiting for

Good luck
    M
    Originally posted by motivated

Gosh, sorry for all the credit card rambling yesterday. I am a bore! Thank you for sticking with me!

I'm another one stopping by to say hello - it's great to see you back and I too miss your lists!

Nice to see you have a plan in place. I'm not going to offer you any advice, and I think there's far better qualified people on here to help you, but it's great to see some positive action!

Also, you've done so well paying off so much in a year!
    Originally posted by JoJoC

Thank you JoJoC. Yours is on my list of diaries to catch up on. I am working my way through them, I have missed soooo much. I keep thinking that I will just read the last few pages but I just cant, I have to go back and read it all and there is such a lot, but I dont want to miss any of it. See you soon

Hi Paws,

Just subscribed after being a long time lurker on MSE.

Enjoying reading your diary, keeping a focus on the positive things in life also helps keep perspective, so that life does not become all about money and clearing debt. You have many things to be positive about.

Keep going and Thank you.
    Originally posted by Honeybug

Ah thanks Honeybug. I am quite positive though, I have a lot to be happy about. And the debt, well, I would rather it wasnt there, but I will not allow it to take over my life.

We control the debt, not the other way round!
    Debt 03/01/17 = £42000
    Debt today = £27,819.22
    • Suffolk lass
    • By Suffolk lass 12th Feb 18, 6:57 PM
    • 1,744 Posts
    • 19,277 Thanks
    Suffolk lass
    We have credit card limits over those 3 cards of £23000. We have card and loan balances of £15.5k. I get a £2000 bonus in March. This should be easy (shouldn't it?)

Here is what I think we need to do.
    • Transfer the 3640.7 available on barclaycard to the LLoyds.
    • Clear the remainder of the £1200 Lloyds, £500 this month, £700k next month.
    • Pay the rest of my bonus (1300) to the £2209 balance on the
    • Barclaycard leaving £700 to pay.
    • Money transfer from MBNA to the loan to clear the loan
    • Chuck all payments at the Barclaycard £900 on which we would be paying interest (2 months to clear)

We would go from this
    Barclaycard £2,209.30
    Lloyds £4,802.05
    MBNA £3,925.00
    Tesco £6,722.63
    Tesco £5,625.08
    Loan £4,413.36

To this
    Barclaycard £4,802.05
    Lloyds
    MBNA £8,500.00
    Tesco £6,722.63
    Tesco £5,625.08
    Loan £0
    Originally posted by boxofpaws
    On my Barclaycard, I can take a cash advance for 1.9% fee then 0% interest until November 18 - if you were going to hammer through some more debt you would be worth considering doing this than paying 3.5% fee for the MBNA cash advance?
    My DFD is here
    • boxofpaws
    • By boxofpaws 12th Feb 18, 7:22 PM
    • 443 Posts
    • 1,864 Thanks
    boxofpaws
    What's new in Paw's world?

Good things
    • Have taken a look at the credit cards and am making A Plan
    • Have started the credit card shuffle
    • It has dawned on me that we need to have all financial arrangements in place in the NEXT TWO WEEKS to be in time for the affordability checks for the remortgage
    • Have applied for (and been accepted) for a MBNA card for a money transfer to pay off the loan
    • The Tesco card that I checked last night and I thought that I had no deals - an offer has arrived through the post this very day. So we now have 0% offers across all cards.
    • Managed to buy only 2 coffee at work today (£1.20 in total). See also Bad Things
    • Thought I had planned the shopping badly and that we had nothing to cook tonight when in fact I had a while spare chicken. Hiding in the front of the middle shelf of the fridge, where it was obviously very difficult to see.
    • Have made a huge amount of roast root veg to use stuff up in the fridge. Feeling all Mrs Beeton-y and organised. And it looks quite nice.
    • Took homemade soup to work. Courgette and chorizo. It was nice and made me wonder why I ever buy the rubbish from the canteen
    • Tidied out the fridge
    • Have actually taken out some stuff from the freezer to cook for later this week (depending on how far the chicken goes). Hake - yum. Confirming my Beeton-esque status
    • It was my friend's birthday today. Whilst that is a Good Thing in itself, the real cause for celebration here is that I remembered on Wednesday that it was, and that she wouldn't be at work on Monday, and she doesn't work on Fridays and she finishes early on Thursdays and I STILL MANAGED TO GET HER A CARD AND BOTTLE OF BUBBLY ON TIME. This has literally never happened before.
    • Mr Paws has got an extra 4 hours of overtime today. He earns about £11 per hour after tax on overtime.
    • On top of all the housework and washing and ironing and gardening.
    • On top of my paid job

Bad things
    • Bought 2 coffees at work. This a £250 annual spend. It needs to stop.
    • Have to throw away some grey ham. I hate wasting food and rarely do it but I went away with work last week and it didn't get used up in time. Mr Paws says wasting food is immoral. And it is.
    • Have a nagging feeling that we shouldn't have applied for the MBNA card (in Mr Paws name) and just managed the situation with the offers on current cards. The truth is, the only way of doing it would have been for me to put Mr Paws's loan on my credit card, which would have meant that all but £7k of the £28k debt would be in my name, and I am definitely not comfortable with that. I trust Mr P implicitly, its more of a mental thing.
    • I have finally given in and thrown away about 8 chicken flavour packets (remember them?). The truth is, I do not like them. I couldn't even give them away because they are 3 years out of date. Immoral.
    • Lastly, when doing an inventory/tidy up of the cupboards, I found chopped tomatoes cartons on the bread shelf, and coconut milk where the tomatoes should be from where Mr P had put the shopping away to. Also, he had put the new block of butter in the dirty butter dish and the apples in the sauce shelf of the fridge. It makes me wonder what the last 15 years of training were for. Was it all in vain?
    Debt 03/01/17 = £42000
    Debt today = £27,819.22
    • Drawingaline
    • By Drawingaline 12th Feb 18, 8:18 PM
    • 342 Posts
    • 1,217 Thanks
    Drawingaline
    Lol at the chicken flavouring, had forgotten about that
    • Suffolk lass
    • By Suffolk lass 12th Feb 18, 8:21 PM
    • 1,744 Posts
    • 19,277 Thanks
    Suffolk lass
    What's new in Paw's world?

Good things
    • Have taken a look at the credit cards and am making A Plan
    • Have started the credit card shuffle
    • It has dawned on me that we need to have all financial arrangements in place in the NEXT TWO WEEKS to be in time for the affordability checks for the remortgage
    • Have applied for (and been accepted) for a MBNA card for a money transfer to pay off the loan
    • The Tesco card that I checked last night and I thought that I had no deals - an offer has arrived through the post this very day. So we now have 0% offers across all cards.
    • Managed to buy only 2 coffee at work today (£1.20 in total). See also Bad Things
    • Thought I had planned the shopping badly and that we had nothing to cook tonight when in fact I had a while spare chicken. Hiding in the front of the middle shelf of the fridge, where it was obviously very difficult to see.
    • Have made a huge amount of roast root veg to use stuff up in the fridge. Feeling all Mrs Beeton-y and organised. And it looks quite nice.
    • Took homemade soup to work. Courgette and chorizo. It was nice and made me wonder why I ever buy the rubbish from the canteen
    • Tidied out the fridge
    • Have actually taken out some stuff from the freezer to cook for later this week (depending on how far the chicken goes). Hake - yum. Confirming my Beeton-esque status
    • It was my friend's birthday today. Whilst that is a Good Thing in itself, the real cause for celebration here is that I remembered on Wednesday that it was, and that she wouldn't be at work on Monday, and she doesn't work on Fridays and she finishes early on Thursdays and I STILL MANAGED TO GET HER A CARD AND BOTTLE OF BUBBLY ON TIME. This has literally never happened before.
    • Mr Paws has got an extra 4 hours of overtime today. He earns about £11 per hour after tax on overtime.
    • On top of all the housework and washing and ironing and gardening.
    • On top of my paid job

Bad things
    • Bought 2 coffees at work. This a £250 annual spend. It needs to stop.
    • Have to throw away some grey ham. I hate wasting food and rarely do it but I went away with work last week and it didn't get used up in time. Mr Paws says wasting food is immoral. And it is.
    • Have a nagging feeling that we shouldn't have applied for the MBNA card (in Mr Paws name) and just managed the situation with the offers on current cards. The truth is, the only way of doing it would have been for me to put Mr Paws's loan on my credit card, which would have meant that all but £7k of the £28k debt would be in my name, and I am definitely not comfortable with that. I trust Mr P implicitly, its more of a mental thing.
    • I have finally given in and thrown away about 8 chicken flavour packets (remember them?). The truth is, I do not like them. I couldn't even give them away because they are 3 years out of date. Immoral.
    • Lastly, when doing an inventory/tidy up of the cupboards, I found chopped tomatoes cartons on the bread shelf, and coconut milk where the tomatoes should be from where Mr P had put the shopping away to. Also, he had put the new block of butter in the dirty butter dish and the apples in the sauce shelf of the fridge. It makes me wonder what the last 15 years of training were for. Was it all in vain?
    I just love this post. Especially the last bullet. Are we in a bigamous marriage? Mr SL does not put any dishes away when he empties the dishwasher. Apparently this is so he doesn't put them away in the wrong place. Yet he knows exactly where to find the bloody things when he gets them out in the first place - nearly 28 years of training has made no difference at all. Frustrated? Moi?
    My DFD is here
    • parsniphead
    • By parsniphead 13th Feb 18, 12:16 PM
    • 2,339 Posts
    • 14,882 Thanks
    parsniphead
    It's good to see you back but all thatmaths has blown my little brain.

Sounds like a good plan though.
    Don't let yourself be controlled by three things: people, money or past experiences.

2018 My year of creation, living life and learning.

The purpose of life is to create a life of purpose. Richard Gregg
    • EssexHebridean
    • By EssexHebridean 13th Feb 18, 4:35 PM
    • 8,479 Posts
    • 45,254 Thanks
    EssexHebridean
    My thoughts are many and confused. I just want the best interest rate possible. The pull to consolidate is strong...I know you guys are going to shout at me now, but I cant help how I feel. It would be so nice to not have consumer debt. I know its not really the sensible thing to do...
    But you will still have it - it would just take you longer to get rid of it and you'd pay more interest over time...

You've really answered your own question about whether it's a good idea haven't you...

Print or write out that line about the home made soup and stick it to your fridge. And to your purse. And possibly to your computer screen as well although not if the canteen ladies might see it as next time you DO have to go and buy the rubbish soup from there they will then undoubtedly have spat in it...

Next time you go to buy a coffee at work ask yourself if it's worth £250 - I bet it won't be.

Good work on throwing away the chicken packet things - no sense in having your cupboard cluttered with something you don't even like - where's the joy in that?!
    MORTGAGE FREE 30/09/2016
    Sainsbugs 0% card: 22/12/16 £1229.00/£842.87 (12/02/18)
    SOA Calculator for DFW newbies: Stoozing.com SOA Calculator
    • boxofpaws
    • By boxofpaws 13th Feb 18, 10:04 PM
    • 443 Posts
    • 1,864 Thanks
    boxofpaws
    Lol at the chicken flavouring, had forgotten about that
    Originally posted by Drawingaline
    And there are still 10 left!

I just love this post. Especially the last bullet. Are we in a bigamous marriage? Mr SL does not put any dishes away when he empties the dishwasher. Apparently this is so he doesn't put them away in the wrong place. Yet he knows exactly where to find the bloody things when he gets them out in the first place - nearly 28 years of training has made no difference at all. Frustrated? Moi?
    Originally posted by Suffolk lass
    Yep, sounds like one and the same. Did he leave an empty ice cube tray in the freezer last night in your house too?

It's good to see you back but all thatmaths has blown my little brain.

Sounds like a good plan though.
    Originally posted by parsniphead
    Mine too. I have no idea what I was talking about.
    Debt 03/01/17 = £42000
    Debt today = £27,819.22
    • boxofpaws
    • By boxofpaws 13th Feb 18, 10:15 PM
    • 443 Posts
    • 1,864 Thanks
    boxofpaws
    But you will still have it - it would just take you longer to get rid of it and you'd pay more interest over time...

You've really answered your own question about whether it's a good idea haven't you...

Print or write out that line about the home made soup and stick it to your fridge. And to your purse. And possibly to your computer screen as well although not if the canteen ladies might see it as next time you DO have to go and buy the rubbish soup from there they will then undoubtedly have spat in it...

Next time you go to buy a coffee at work ask yourself if it's worth £250 - I bet it won't be.

Good work on throwing away the chicken packet things - no sense in having your cupboard cluttered with something you don't even like - where's the joy in that?!
    Originally posted by EssexHebridean
    I want to get this out there. I am really considering the dreaded C word. I know I know I know all the things you are saying and thinking. That it's turning unsecured into secured lending. That it's not fixing the root cause - i.e. Overspending. I know all this...and yet...

I know I will talk about this a lot in the months ahead, while I wrestle with my thoughts. I feel I should warn you.
    Debt 03/01/17 = £42000
    Debt today = £27,819.22
    • boxofpaws
    • By boxofpaws 13th Feb 18, 10:30 PM
    • 443 Posts
    • 1,864 Thanks
    boxofpaws
    Today then

Good things
    • Worked in the other office, about £20 profit in expenses for that
    • Work was actually quite enjoyable. People were nice, even the ones that can sometimes be mean
    • Went out for a walk at lunchtime
    • The BT that I applied for to go from BC to Lloyds credit card but that I thought hadn't gone through because the website crashed out on, is, in fact, going through. So that's a job I thought I had to do that's already done. So hurrah for that
    • The husband got an extra hour OT today (£11)
    • Set up an appointment with a recommended mortgage advisor for Friday to start looking at preparation for the remortgage

Bad things
    • Meant to add this yesterday but as we applied for the MBNA credit card on Sunday, i prematurely ended the session after acceptance but before we set up the direct debit. Annoying to have to wait for the account to all be set up to finish off the admin
    • The fish and chip van comes to the village on Tuesdays. So now the Paws household goes to the fish and chip van on Tuesdays. They were yummy but were £12. Mr Paws was so happy though.
    • 2 coffees and soup from canteen today - £1.35 in total (subsidised catering). Could be worse, but my soup still better.

I am going to try to start rating our saintliness- i.e. Our ability to keep our bank account clean for the affordability checks. Today's badness was clearly fish and chips

Saintliness = 4/10
    Debt 03/01/17 = £42000
    Debt today = £27,819.22
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

274Posts Today

2,608Users online

Martin's Twitter