Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • mardatha
    • By mardatha 9th Jan 17, 9:33 PM
    • 13,978Posts
    • 130,093Thanks
    mardatha
    0 WOW
    Bog Rolls!
    • 9th Jan 17, 9:33 PM
    0 WOW
    Bog Rolls! 9th Jan 17 at 9:33 PM
    I'm trying to sort out a good price for bog rolls. My brain has seized Between Costco and Amazon and supermarkets - is there any one that's a great price and good value?
Page 4
    • robin58
    • By robin58 1st Jul 17, 7:04 PM
    • 1,792 Posts
    • 1,828 Thanks
    robin58
    Last week Farmfoods were doing the Nicky loo rolls @3 pks of 18 for £10. My car boot is full !!! Not sure if the £10 offer is still on .....been away this week.
    Originally posted by peewhyeff
    Been on offer at this price at Farmfoods for along time about 2months I think.

Short of increases in imports it no doubt be going on for months to come yet.

So you didn't have to go mad in one go.
    The more I live, the more I learn.
    The more I learn, the more I grow.
    The more I grow, the more I see.
    The more I see, the more I know.
    The more I know, the more I see,
    How little I know.!!
    • tulip12
    • By tulip12 6th Sep 17, 8:53 AM
    • 300 Posts
    • 586 Thanks
    tulip12
    Regina Impressions toilet rolls 4 for 95p is half price at W**ko at the moment. Decent price for a good quality loo roll. Hth
    • VfM4meplse
    • By VfM4meplse 6th Sep 17, 9:04 AM
    • 23,239 Posts
    • 48,550 Thanks
    VfM4meplse
    Just replenished my TR stock from Lidl. Was going to buy 18@£3.99, but the same product was also in smaller packs of 9@£1.99 - although this had many more sheets per roll. So the pricing was not quite as equal as first appearances might indicate

Needless to say, I bought the 9 pack.
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy ...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...If in doubt, don't pull out... I love chaz-ing!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

527Posts Today

6,034Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Today's Twitter poll: Do you agree with @TfL's decision not to reissue Uber's licence on grounds including falling to report serous crimes.

• RT @thismorning: 'Sometimes the best gift is releasing somebody else from the obligation of having to give to you' says @MartinSLewis. Do y?

• Shana tova umetuka - a sweet Jewish New Year to all celebrating. I won't be online the rest of t'week, as I take the time to be with family

• Follow Martin