Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Maxwell007
    • By Maxwell007 5th Jan 17, 4:45 PM
    • 233Posts
    • 77Thanks
    Maxwell007
    TOTO Energy Very Cheap Energy . .
    • 5th Jan 17, 4:45 PM
    TOTO Energy Very Cheap Energy . . 5th Jan 17 at 4:45 PM
    TOTO Energy entered the UK energy market in 2016. They are a small gas and electricity supplier based in Brighton. As a new supplier, TOTO Energy was not included in our most recent independent YouGov survey so don't have a customer satisfaction rating.

Direct debit payments will be increased by 20% in winter months (October to March) to cover increased usage but this doesn’t change your overall yearly costs
    Last edited by Maxwell007; 05-01-2017 at 5:34 PM. Reason: info
Page 2
    • assj
    • By assj 28th Sep 17, 11:53 PM
    • 1,988 Posts
    • 820 Thanks
    assj
    Avoid this company
    They came to my door and told multiple lies.

Cannot contact the company and they seem to have 100's of complaints online.

The Trust Pilot reviews seem to have been written by the company themselves, I think that says it all.

Please avoid them and go with any other.
    Debts

Barclaycard - £11200 £10506.42

Halifax Credit Card £5834.75
    • 2018PH
    • By 2018PH 2nd Oct 17, 1:49 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    2018PH
    Be wary of toto energy
    I recently obtained a quote from Cheap Energy Club and this company came out on top. I contacted them two weeks ago and had no further communication. I contacted them today whom advised the exclusive deal being offered to Cheap Energy Club clients is no longer valid an that for some reason because i already have a smart meter (from E.ON) i can no longer benefit from the deal.
    I am awaiting a manger to call me back to explain but ... already wasted 30 minutes on the phone and two weeks of no inaction!!!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

207Posts Today

1,153Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @LordsEconCom: On Tuesday Martin Lewis, Hannah Morrish & Shakira Martin gave evidence to the Cttee. Read the full transcript here: https?

• Ta ta for now. Half term's starting, so I'm exchanging my MoneySavingExpert hat for one that says Daddy in big letters. See you in a week.

• RT @thismorning: Can @MartinSLewis' deals save YOU cash? ???? https://t.co/igbHCwzeiN

• Follow Martin