Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • katykicker
    • By katykicker 5th Jan 17, 8:02 AM
    • 5,982Posts
    • 14,336Thanks
    katykicker
    Clixsense, Neobux, Crowdflower 2017 Thread
    • 5th Jan 17, 8:02 AM
    Clixsense, Neobux, Crowdflower 2017 Thread 5th Jan 17 at 8:02 AM
    This is the new thread for Clixsense. Best of luck for 2017!

You can find a link to the previous thread here.

As most of us now use Neobux/other Crowdflower websites for a variety of different purposes/to maximise earnings it is easier to have a better title, to allow others to find this helpful thread.

As always feel free to talk about anything from these websites, ask for help and advice. If you have a question please feel free to ask, even if you think it may have been asked before.

We welcomes newbies and older returning members and if you want to read my Clixsense guide then you can do so below.

Please note that referral links are NOT allowed on this board, at all!

Many people who post on this forum have referral links on the referrals board so feel free to have a look there if you want to join up.

Don't forget to set up your alerts for this new thread!

Just click on 'Thread Tools' and then 'Subscribe to this thread'. Then select the frequency for alerts.
    Jealousy is when you count someone else's blessings instead of your own.
Page 9
    • Kantankrus Mare
    • By Kantankrus Mare 19th Jul 17, 8:40 PM
    • 4,900 Posts
    • 11,463 Thanks
    Kantankrus Mare
    Thanks for the info vamp......have just done the task you suggested........bit of a weird one but got me up to my $15 so cashed out .
    Make £10 a day challenge Jan/£215.84/ Feb £146.45/ Mar £192.55/Apr £171.20/ May £156.40/june £95.55/ Jul £383.85/Aug £211.60/Sep £282.35/Oct £122.54/Nov £208.03
    Walk 2000 miles in 2017....1490.18 miles
    • Fee77
    • By Fee77 21st Jul 17, 12:14 PM
    • 567 Posts
    • 1,009 Thanks
    Fee77
    Decided to come on here as I need a bit of a rant at CS! So fed up with it atm, and the surveys especially. I am getting so many, must be well over a 100 a day, mostly yoursurveys, but the pay is a joke.

The majority of them you're paid about 17c for a 20 minute survey, I mean as if, anyone is going to sit for over 20min for such crap pay. The well paid ones, are few and far between, and usually just kick you out. No sooner have I deleted about 30, then another 30 appear. Right now sitting with another 27, waiting to be deleted.

They have a supposed survey preference button, were you are meant to just get the surveys from the companies you want them from, but that doesn't work, as I get all of them. So really what is the point of it?

If it wasn't for the odd GTM survey, and Clint, I would find it quite hard to make anything decent on CS these days, kinda went down the hill abit.

Anyway after all that, I hope you're all well
    Last edited by Fee77; 21-07-2017 at 12:19 PM.
    • Kavor
    • By Kavor 21st Jul 17, 2:17 PM
    • 329 Posts
    • 791 Thanks
    Kavor
    I thought that the CS preference button was only used for you to select which surveys you receive emails for, not that it works either.

I agree with the yoursurveys being a waste of time. A while ago i decided to test how many of their fairly well paying surveys i qualified for. Well, after 104 surveys i qualified for 0.

In terms of what to do with all those yoursurveys, you can either delete them all, which takes time, or sort the survey list by provider, so at least those surveys will always be at the bottom of the table/block.
    • Fee77
    • By Fee77 21st Jul 17, 2:44 PM
    • 567 Posts
    • 1,009 Thanks
    Fee77
    I thought that the CS preference button was only used for you to select which surveys you receive emails for, not that it works either.

I agree with the yoursurveys being a waste of time. A while ago i decided to test how many of their fairly well paying surveys i qualified for. Well, after 104 surveys i qualified for 0.

In terms of what to do with all those yoursurveys, you can either delete them all, which takes time, or sort the survey list by provider, so at least those surveys will always be at the bottom of the table/block.
    Originally posted by Kavor
    Actually, you could be right, but yeah it doesn't work whatever it's for.

That is a shocking stat, and just shows how rubbish they have become. Yoursurveys used to be decent when they had the daily survey router, but since that went, and it's all been individual surveys it's just been awful. You go away for all of a hour, come back, and there is a pile more to have to delete. I have noticed it getting worse this week. And that's another thing, you used to be able to delete them so much quicker with just one press, but now you have to go into the actual survey before you can skip it, more annoyance.

Dread to think how many there would be if I go away on a weeks holiday
    • Kantankrus Mare
    • By Kantankrus Mare 21st Jul 17, 2:44 PM
    • 4,900 Posts
    • 11,463 Thanks
    Kantankrus Mare
    I gave up on surveys months ago on clix.......well everywhere really.

My time is too precious to answer a lot of repetetive questions only to be told ten minutes into it that I dont qualify.

Not sure if I will carry on with clix to be honest. Since the changes I am just doing the market research tasks, and enough adscend to get my daily checklist. Will see.

Neo wont let me do the tasks though as I already do them on Clix.
    I wonder if I didnt do them for ages that would change? Cant NOT do them as they are so easy.
    Make £10 a day challenge Jan/£215.84/ Feb £146.45/ Mar £192.55/Apr £171.20/ May £156.40/june £95.55/ Jul £383.85/Aug £211.60/Sep £282.35/Oct £122.54/Nov £208.03
    Walk 2000 miles in 2017....1490.18 miles
    • cally6008
    • By cally6008 21st Jul 17, 3:11 PM
    • 7,423 Posts
    • 11,200 Thanks
    cally6008
    clixsense =

Payoneer Cashouts

17 Jul 2017 04:33 pm
    Members, as of today the minimum cashout required for Payoneer has been lowered from $20.00 to $10.00.

Please note, the minimum balance needed to transfer funds from your Payoneer account to your bank account has not changed.

Thank you

• Kavor
    • By Kavor 21st Jul 17, 3:44 PM
    • 329 Posts
    • 791 Thanks
    Kavor
    clixsense =

Payoneer Cashouts

17 Jul 2017 04:33 pm
    Members, as of today the minimum cashout required for Payoneer has been lowered from $20.00 to $10.00.

Please note, the minimum balance needed to transfer funds from your Payoneer account to your bank account has not changed.

Thank you
    Originally posted by cally6008
    Terrible change!

There is a $2 fee for each transfer to Payoneer, so if you transfer $10, you'll receive $8 in your Payoneer account.
    • vampire-girl
    • By vampire-girl 22nd Jul 17, 12:48 PM
    • 4,416 Posts
    • 7,016 Thanks
    vampire-girl
    I gave up on surveys months ago on clix.......well everywhere really.

My time is too precious to answer a lot of repetetive questions only to be told ten minutes into it that I dont qualify.

Not sure if I will carry on with clix to be honest. Since the changes I am just doing the market research tasks, and enough adscend to get my daily checklist. Will see.

Neo wont let me do the tasks though as I already do them on Clix.
    I wonder if I didnt do them for ages that would change? Cant NOT do them as they are so easy.
    Originally posted by Kantankrus Mare
    If you open a task say on clix then yes it doesn't let you into that task on other sites, even if you gave up on the task.

I do the market research ones too and if it's a new id that I haven't clicked before then I can 'choose' where to do them. If that makes sense.

I used to do one id of the market research ones on instagc when the codes were more common as needed to complete an activity within the 5days to be able to get the code. But as codes are few and far between there now.
    • Drizzypat
    • By Drizzypat 22nd Jul 17, 4:49 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Drizzypat
    Guys I wonna join neobux but there are few things I wonna understand... If i work on crowdflower from their channel,do I still need need to b clicking ads before I will get paid.. Cus that was what really !!!!ed me off when I was with dem 2yrs back....

Clix suspended my account for no reason with 48$ on it. I'm so disappointed with them
    • nickyotron
    • By nickyotron 10th Aug 17, 11:37 PM
    • 371 Posts
    • 587 Thanks
    nickyotron
    ClixSense News
    Update on Payza cashouts and checks
    10 Aug 2017 06:09 pm
    For those of you who have been waiting to receive their Payza cashout I am sorry for the continued delay. We have been in constant contact with Payza and their wire department and we wanted to let you know that they are still working the issue. We've sent them 2 wires now that have been returned back to our bank account as undeliverable. I am hoping that this issue will be resolved in the next day two so that we can get our account funded and make your cashouts. Cashouts by Payoneer, Tango Card and Skrill have not been effected and are occurring as scheduled.

Cashouts by check will be delayed a couple days due to us moving our business checking to a bigger bank that has more options for us and to help expedite the entire check process.

We also get many tickets and emails daily from people asking when Paypal will be coming back. At this point I cannot tell you if this will happen. We have hired a law firm to help us come to a resolution with Paypal and so far there has not been much to report. If or when we hear anything (either positive or negative) we will let you know right away.

Thank you
    • Fee77
    • By Fee77 13th Aug 17, 8:50 AM
    • 567 Posts
    • 1,009 Thanks
    Fee77
    Would be great to have Paypal back, sounds like they are at least still trying to resolve whatever happened in the first place.
    • nickyotron
    • By nickyotron 3rd Sep 17, 2:59 PM
    • 371 Posts
    • 587 Thanks
    nickyotron
    Yup I hope they get paypal back. It's been a good site to us all.
    • nickyotron
    • By nickyotron 8th Sep 17, 7:19 PM
    • 371 Posts
    • 587 Thanks
    nickyotron
    Hurricane Irma
    8 Sep 2017 08:16 am
    Members, as Hurricane Irma approaches the Florida coast, we wanted to let you know there may be temporary interruptions in service to ClixSense. Our servers are hosted in Tampa Florida and our data center has advised us that if there is a power outage, they do have backup generators that will run.

In the event of a power loss, there will be a temporary period of no power and during this time is when you will lose connection to ClixSense.

We do not expect the hurricane to effect us directly here in North Carolina as it's path is taking it further to the west, away from us, which is good.

We will keep you updated if anything changes.

Thank you
    • and21ob
    • By and21ob 1st Oct 17, 12:42 PM
    • 9 Posts
    • 11 Thanks
    and21ob
    YourSurveys
    Has anybody managed to do a Yoursurveys survey on CS within the last month or so? They send about 100 a day, mostly the same ones, which only take me to their general surveys page! I think they don't have any surveys, but continue to bombard me.

Also, I haven't managed to qualify for a Toluna run survey since they changed their front page and started asking the same questions to qualify (gender, date of birth) and then you get taken to a survey and an immediate screenout. This has been for months. It's impossible as I used to do lots of these.

It's all such a waste of time and frustrating.
    Last edited by and21ob; 01-10-2017 at 12:56 PM. Reason: typo
    • Kavor
    • By Kavor 1st Oct 17, 3:04 PM
    • 329 Posts
    • 791 Thanks
    Kavor
    I don't bother with Your Surveys as i never get as far as being asked a question.
    I've had the same experience as you re: Toluna surveys and immediate screenout, with one exception, last week i managed to complete one. However, since then, all Toluna surveys i've tried have reverted back to an immediate screenout.
    • purplevamp
    • By purplevamp 2nd Oct 17, 5:59 PM
    • 7,362 Posts
    • 355,935 Thanks
    purplevamp
    I have a quick question for those of you who use payza. When you go to withdraw your money and it's in dollars, do you convert it to pounds first or can you keep it as it is?
    Mortgage: Was: £154,495 Oct 2039
    Now: £132,378.33 Mar 2038
    MFW #28 £1100/£3,000

Swagbucks ~ £285 (2016 ~ £340)
    Surveys ~ £254.50 (2016 ~ £407.55)
    PTC, etc ~ $278.26 (2016 ~ $696.89)

“Aren’t you a little short for a stormtrooper?” ~ Princess Leia

Money's money my little honey! A rich man's jokes are always funny
    • Sugarcandy
    • By Sugarcandy 3rd Oct 17, 8:41 AM
    • 372 Posts
    • 737 Thanks
    Sugarcandy
    I convert first, but I have no idea if you have to do it.
    • vampire-girl
    • By vampire-girl 7th Oct 17, 11:26 AM
    • 4,416 Posts
    • 7,016 Thanks
    vampire-girl
    Has anybody managed to do a Yoursurveys survey on CS within the last month or so? They send about 100 a day, mostly the same ones, which only take me to their general surveys page! I think they don't have any surveys, but continue to bombard me.

Also, I haven't managed to qualify for a Toluna run survey since they changed their front page and started asking the same questions to qualify (gender, date of birth) and then you get taken to a survey and an immediate screenout. This has been for months. It's impossible as I used to do lots of these.

It's all such a waste of time and frustrating.
    Originally posted by and21ob
    I've done a couple of yoursurveys but I only try for the ones that are 8minutes or less all the rest I just delete. I'm finding SaySofoGood are a nuisance they're not even surveys they are offers and signups so I just leave all them.
    • vampire-girl
    • By vampire-girl 7th Oct 17, 11:28 AM
    • 4,416 Posts
    • 7,016 Thanks
    vampire-girl
    I have a quick question for those of you who use payza. When you go to withdraw your money and it's in dollars, do you convert it to pounds first or can you keep it as it is?
    Originally posted by purplevamp
    I convert first as I don't want to risk my bank charging me to convert it.
    • purplevamp
    • By purplevamp 7th Oct 17, 4:39 PM
    • 7,362 Posts
    • 355,935 Thanks
    purplevamp
    I convert first, but I have no idea if you have to do it.
    Originally posted by Sugarcandy
    I convert first as I don't want to risk my bank charging me to convert it.
    Originally posted by vampire-girl
    Then I will do that too Thanks for your answers. xx
    Mortgage: Was: £154,495 Oct 2039
    Now: £132,378.33 Mar 2038
    MFW #28 £1100/£3,000

Swagbucks ~ £285 (2016 ~ £340)
    Surveys ~ £254.50 (2016 ~ £407.55)
    PTC, etc ~ $278.26 (2016 ~ $696.89)

“Aren’t you a little short for a stormtrooper?” ~ Princess Leia

Money's money my little honey! A rich man's jokes are always funny
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

158Posts Today

1,225Users online

Martin's Twitter