Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • nimbo
    • By nimbo 2nd Jan 17, 8:29 PM
    • 3,186Posts
    • 8,824Thanks
    nimbo
    Stash Busting 2017 - I WILL use my mountains of craftstash before buying more!
    • 2nd Jan 17, 8:29 PM
    Stash Busting 2017 - I WILL use my mountains of craftstash before buying more! 2nd Jan 17 at 8:29 PM
    Hi crafters,

Using the concept from the 2016 thread (and goingback as far as 2014 I think...) - originally set up by 'Crafting Mad' - this is hopefully to keep us all on track - and to help us all plough through our crazy big stashes...

Welcome to the new 2017 stash busters thread.

You can find the 2016 thread here:-
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5386359

Well done to all the crafters who took part in 2016. Everyone was amazing and the thread helped so many people that hopefully 2017 can be the same.

For those of you who are new here are a quick recap of the (very loose) rules:-

The rules of the challenge are simple.

You can make anything you like but everything you make must be made using items from your current stash.

You are allowed to print things from cds etc and print any photos etc which may be needed for scrap booking pages but you must not buy any new stash until your target has been met (except for if it is something to enable you to finish of a project such as adhesive etc).

However this challenge is just for fun so if you do sin (and I'm sure there will be many - with me at the top of the list!!) then post for forgiveness and keep creating and having fun xxx

So who's with me this year? Tell me your target and you'll be added to the list Old and new members are welcomed alike

Anyone can join in at any time

Happy stash busting

Stashbuster - 2014 98/100 - 2015 175/200 - 2016 501 / 500 2017 - 3 / 500
Page 12
    • greentiger
    • By greentiger 16th Sep 17, 8:01 PM
    • 1,949 Posts
    • 14,089 Thanks
    greentiger
    Hope you're well on the road to recovery, magical.
    Stashbusting 141/200
    17 in 17 Challenge 14/17
    Reading Challenge 19/40
    Film Challenge 30/52
    • greentiger
    • By greentiger 18th Sep 17, 1:08 AM
    • 1,949 Posts
    • 14,089 Thanks
    greentiger
    12 fat quarters used up making 6 mini reversible totes for the nursery where my DDiL works.

17917 by Bobbie Doctor, on Flickr
    Stashbusting 141/200
    17 in 17 Challenge 14/17
    Reading Challenge 19/40
    Film Challenge 30/52
    • magical
    • By magical 19th Sep 17, 7:14 PM
    • 839 Posts
    • 4,296 Thanks
    magical
    Green tiger I love these
    Comping for christmas x
    Thankyou to all posters
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

66Posts Today

3,509Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @thismorning: 'Sometimes the best gift is releasing somebody else from the obligation of having to give to you' says @MartinSLewis. Do y?

• Shana tova umetuka - a sweet Jewish New Year to all celebrating. I won't be online the rest of t'week, as I take the time to be with family

• Dear Steve. Please note doing a poll to ask people's opinion does not in itself imply an opinion! https://t.co/UGvWlMURxy

• Follow Martin