Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Becles
    • By Becles 1st Jan 17, 9:14 PM
    • 12,852Posts
    • 26,067Thanks
    Becles
    Swagbucking into 2017
    • 1st Jan 17, 9:14 PM
    Swagbucking into 2017 1st Jan 17 at 9:14 PM
    Welcome to the new thread.

Newbies: please see the detailed information in this thread which explains how Swagbucks works and how you can make the best from it.
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5581051
    Last edited by Becles; 05-01-2017 at 8:24 AM.
    Here I go again on my own....
Page 332
    • Super Trouper
    • By Super Trouper 9th Oct 17, 8:57 AM
    • 726 Posts
    • 1,982 Thanks
    Super Trouper
    That's annoying. I'm going to leave things like the daily crave, discovery and the poll until they sort it out.
    • Sweepee
    • By Sweepee 9th Oct 17, 9:00 AM
    • 100 Posts
    • 582 Thanks
    Sweepee
    Got my last collectors bill at 07:59.
    Managed to complete the set for the first time ever

On another note, my activity seems to have stopped updating this morning and is showing nothing I've done after I ran my first app when I got up (total still updating though)
    Originally posted by dipdap
    Sorry I miss read your post, I'm not awake yet! My daily total is working but my activity is the same as yours and is showing nothing. Hopefully they'll get it sorted later, bit of a pain though
    • sonjaday
    • By sonjaday 9th Oct 17, 9:12 AM
    • 73 Posts
    • 157 Thanks
    sonjaday
    Got my last collectors bill at 07:59.
    Managed to complete the set for the first time ever

On another note, my activity seems to have stopped updating this morning and is showing nothing I've done after I ran my first app when I got up (total still updating though)
    Originally posted by dipdap
    Well done on your full set of bills. I was one away and I was getting quite excited!

Thanks for mentioning your activity is not updating, I've just noticed mine's the same.
    • BiscuitMonster
    • By BiscuitMonster 9th Oct 17, 9:24 AM
    • 172 Posts
    • 349 Thanks
    BiscuitMonster
    I wish I'd read this before going to SBs this morning. I just cashed in for a gift voucher and the points have been deducted from my total but not listed in my activity and not showing up as a gift card ordered. It'll most probably sort out when the systems catch up but anyone else might like to wait before cashing in until things are working just in case.
    £2015 in 2015 / £1845.91
    • Super Trouper
    • By Super Trouper 9th Oct 17, 9:31 AM
    • 726 Posts
    • 1,982 Thanks
    Super Trouper
    I'm giving the apps a go until they sort it out and not quite sure if I'm doing it right.

I'm just leaving one of them running but all I'm getting is a string of those ncrave type webpages (about football I think) with a message at the top to wait 40 seconds, after which it moves on to another one. I thought they were going to be videos. Not sure how many it's gone through, but it hasn't credited yet. Is this how the apps are now?
    • sonjaday
    • By sonjaday 9th Oct 17, 9:56 AM
    • 73 Posts
    • 157 Thanks
    sonjaday
    I'm giving the apps a go until they sort it out and not quite sure if I'm doing it right.

I'm just leaving one of them running but all I'm getting is a string of those ncrave type webpages (about football I think) with a message at the top to wait 40 seconds, after which it moves on to another one. I thought they were going to be videos. Not sure how many it's gone through, but it hasn't credited yet. Is this how the apps are now?
    Originally posted by Super Trouper
    I've just tried the apps and they're running in the peculiar way you describe. They don't seem to be running properly at all. Swagbucks having several blips this morning.
    • Happygreen
    • By Happygreen 9th Oct 17, 9:59 AM
    • 2,511 Posts
    • 9,821 Thanks
    Happygreen
    watch out for the survey about women's football (says 9 but took 15), screening out questions after completion , waste of time - but so is probably everything I've done this morning, just read your previous posts....
    Last edited by Happygreen; 09-10-2017 at 10:06 AM.
    First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win - Gandhi
    • mjm3346
    • By mjm3346 9th Oct 17, 10:05 AM
    • 35,457 Posts
    • 232,429 Thanks
    mjm3346
    I wish I'd read this before going to SBs this morning. I just cashed in for a gift voucher and the points have been deducted from my total but not listed in my activity and not showing up as a gift card ordered. It'll most probably sort out when the systems catch up but anyone else might like to wait before cashing in until things are working just in case.
    Originally posted by BiscuitMonster

Might like to wait till later today anyway when SWAGO has gone live as there is often a "redeem for a giftcard" square
    • BiscuitMonster
    • By BiscuitMonster 9th Oct 17, 10:08 AM
    • 172 Posts
    • 349 Thanks
    BiscuitMonster
    Might like to wait till later today anyway when SWAGO has gone live as there is often a "redeem for a giftcard" square
    Originally posted by mjm3346
    Good point, I'll have to set my brain to wake up earlier!
    £2015 in 2015 / £1845.91
    • BiscuitMonster
    • By BiscuitMonster 9th Oct 17, 10:14 AM
    • 172 Posts
    • 349 Thanks
    BiscuitMonster
    Originally posted by BiscuitMonster
    Looks like it has all been sorted out now.
    £2015 in 2015 / £1845.91
    • Super Trouper
    • By Super Trouper 9th Oct 17, 10:15 AM
    • 726 Posts
    • 1,982 Thanks
    Super Trouper
    The activity page seems to be catching up a bit. I have activity from today now, but still a bit behind.
    • mjm3346
    • By mjm3346 9th Oct 17, 10:19 AM
    • 35,457 Posts
    • 232,429 Thanks
    mjm3346
    The activity page seems to be catching up a bit. I have activity from today now, but still a bit behind.
    Originally posted by Super Trouper
    Same, my stuff is now being added in the order it was earned, but maybe running about 90 mins behind
    • mjm3346
    • By mjm3346 9th Oct 17, 10:37 AM
    • 35,457 Posts
    • 232,429 Thanks
    mjm3346
    Activity page now up to date but "watch" and "attempt a gold survey" have not ticked off on the to do list (poll, crave, search and deal have)
    • Happygreen
    • By Happygreen 9th Oct 17, 10:56 AM
    • 2,511 Posts
    • 9,821 Thanks
    Happygreen
    my list is still not active
    First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win - Gandhi
    • Emmaaar22
    • By Emmaaar22 9th Oct 17, 11:43 AM
    • 166 Posts
    • 1,870 Thanks
    Emmaaar22
    Insant survey on personal finance, says 7 minutes but it`s actually 8.
    • mjm3346
    • By mjm3346 9th Oct 17, 11:47 AM
    • 35,457 Posts
    • 232,429 Thanks
    mjm3346
    Got "watch" to tick off with a video group from the swagbucks page, before trying that I closed and restarted the main mobile app to see if that would work, it didn't but on the restart the 40 sec ads I had been getting were gone.

(Now only need discover for the full list but won't bother with that before swago goes live)
    • dipdap
    • By dipdap 9th Oct 17, 12:37 PM
    • 6,009 Posts
    • 88,246 Thanks
    dipdap
    Well done on your full set of bills. I was one away and I was getting quite excited!

Thanks for mentioning your activity is not updating, I've just noticed mine's the same.
    Originally posted by sonjaday
    Thanx
    I've been on SB for 2 1/2 years and never collected a whole set (even when it's only one available )
    I've always thought its one of those things that can't be done

Glad the activity has sorted itself out, I ran most of the apps before 8 this morning so was worrying they wouldn't work today.
    • Emmaaar22
    • By Emmaaar22 9th Oct 17, 12:45 PM
    • 166 Posts
    • 1,870 Thanks
    Emmaaar22
    Much like the apps on the phone, is there any way to earn SB consistently online?

Watch makes my computer want to self combust. Engage is a bit hit and miss for me.
    • hickles69
    • By hickles69 9th Oct 17, 2:51 PM
    • 744 Posts
    • 4,400 Thanks
    hickles69
    has anyone done the recent shopalong assignment via surveys? I did the final survey but didn't receive my 2000sb.

put a ticket in and got the generic response. also emailed shopalong too
    SPC#364 - 7-£666.54, 8-£489, 9-£264 10-£376
    SPC 11 - target £200

Swaggers - 2015/£285, 2016/£270 2017 - target £300 (total so far £355 17/11/2017)
    • mjm3346
    • By mjm3346 9th Oct 17, 3:09 PM
    • 35,457 Posts
    • 232,429 Thanks
    mjm3346
    Much like the apps on the phone, is there any way to earn SB consistently online?

Watch makes my computer want to self combust. Engage is a bit hit and miss for me.
    Originally posted by Emmaaar22
    I use the 7 mobile apps but the only PC one I run is toolbar tv as that can be in its small window at the side while I am using the PC and I can flick it along if I notice there is a long video, total was only 18 sb today but with the mobile ones and swag run that's the daily goal with minimum effort. (I generally only use engage for 1SB to mark off the to do list in case I get the rest on there)
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

229Posts Today

1,267Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • I realised I forgot in my links earlier. 1. Help to Buy ISAs, how they work and best buys...? https://t.co/BSCNPeqiVF

• RT @whatdawndid: Thanks to uncle @MartinSLewis I just received £200 back, just like that from the student loan company! Turns out that the?

• RT @LaraLewington: Shocked and saddened by Cheggers news. Working with him on It?s A Knockout was my 1st job in telly when I was just 19. H?

• Follow Martin