Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Becles
    • By Becles 1st Jan 17, 9:14 PM
    • 12,851Posts
    • 26,063Thanks
    Becles
    Swagbucking into 2017
    • 1st Jan 17, 9:14 PM
    Swagbucking into 2017 1st Jan 17 at 9:14 PM
    Welcome to the new thread.

Newbies: please see the detailed information in this thread which explains how Swagbucks works and how you can make the best from it.
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5581051
    Last edited by Becles; 05-01-2017 at 8:24 AM.
    Here I go again on my own....
Page 331
    • mikep22
    • By mikep22 7th Oct 17, 11:04 AM
    • 261 Posts
    • 508 Thanks
    mikep22
    instant 31sb on car insurance
    Debt: May 15: £17335 Jul 16: £13874 Jan 17: £11,606
    • stormjonno
    • By stormjonno 7th Oct 17, 8:19 PM
    • 235 Posts
    • 1,820 Thanks
    stormjonno
    Enter expediajoy in the code box before 9.15pm for 3 SB...
    • Beartricks
    • By Beartricks 7th Oct 17, 9:03 PM
    • 166 Posts
    • 145 Thanks
    Beartricks
    Depends on the agreement and how legitimate it was, potentially "failed payment" charges on top of the amount originally due, late/non payment reporting to credit reference agencies, threatening letters, visits from debt collectors (not bailiffs at that point) and ultimately court action - If it was a dodgy agreement then maybe threatening letters for a while or just nothing.
    Originally posted by mjm3346
    It was for a trial of a well known, reputable company. I couldn't figure out which email I'd signed up with but I think I managed to sort it out with them and cancel it before they tried to take the payment.
    • hickles69
    • By hickles69 7th Oct 17, 10:08 PM
    • 624 Posts
    • 4,122 Thanks
    hickles69
    Evening Folks

Has anyone done the Shopalong assignments through Swagbucks? I did the final survey and it says my 2000SB reward has been processed but it's not showing up on SB?
    SPC#364 - 7-£666.54, 8-£489, 9-£264
    SPC 10 - target £300 BANKED £323 11/09/2017

Swaggers - 2015/£285, 2016/£270 2017 - target £300 (total so far £205 18/09/2017
    • Boodedoo
    • By Boodedoo 8th Oct 17, 8:45 AM
    • 265 Posts
    • 797 Thanks
    Boodedoo
    Today's To Do List bonuses 1/1
    • thisone
    • By thisone 8th Oct 17, 11:30 AM
    • 442 Posts
    • 3,570 Thanks
    thisone
    Apps are pretty much useless again.

In case anybody hasn't found out the ads seem to almost disappear in the evenings and the apps then run. Don't know, how long does it take to let them go through the full set mostly unaided?
    • SavvySaver007
    • By SavvySaver007 8th Oct 17, 11:31 AM
    • 14 Posts
    • 50 Thanks
    SavvySaver007
    Search the web for MSE Forum and earn 4SB.
    Target: Pay off mortgage in 2017!
    As at 25.09.17: £13,800/£66,000 left to pay
    Emergency Fund: £1,500/£3,000
    Swagbucks: £5.00 earned since 08.10.17
    • LSB1302
    • By LSB1302 8th Oct 17, 11:41 AM
    • 88 Posts
    • 485 Thanks
    LSB1302
    Apps are pretty much useless again.

In case anybody hasn't found out the ads seem to almost disappear in the evenings and the apps then run. Don't know, how long does it take to let them go through the full set mostly unaided?
    Originally posted by thisone
    Not had any problems with the Apps for the last few days. SBTV has been great for me. Friday ended up with 138SB on SBTV, Saturday ended with 126SB and today am currently on 48SB.

Am loving the bonus rounds.
    Swagbucking since 24/7/14:

£400 - Marks & Spencer, £300 - Currys PC World, £50 - Amazon, £300 - Paypal.
    £60 Mobile Expression Amazon Giftcards
    • thisone
    • By thisone 8th Oct 17, 11:47 AM
    • 442 Posts
    • 3,570 Thanks
    thisone
    Not had any problems with the Apps for the last few days. SBTV has been great for me. Friday ended up with 138SB on SBTV, Saturday ended with 126SB and today am currently on 48SB.

Am loving the bonus rounds.
    Originally posted by LSB1302
    No 40 sec sports page ads that don't load ad send your phone to sleep or crash Android? I think I've made maybe 6sb this morning.

Maybe my phones failing. As I say, they run fine in the evenings and as I wake in the middle of the night these days, I run a few then as well.
    • Kavor
    • By Kavor 8th Oct 17, 12:05 PM
    • 324 Posts
    • 784 Thanks
    Kavor
    No 40 sec sports page ads that don't load ad send your phone to sleep or crash Android? I think I've made maybe 6sb this morning.

Maybe my phones failing. As I say, they run fine in the evenings and as I wake in the middle of the night these days, I run a few then as well.
    Originally posted by thisone
    It's not your phone. I've been having the same problem with the apps the last few days. SBTV and Indymusic, which are on an older phone, run through without any problems. The other 5 apps have the 40 sec ads, which slows your earning down to about 4 SB an hour. Then in the evening, the ads disappear.
    • Emmaaar22
    • By Emmaaar22 8th Oct 17, 2:17 PM
    • 61 Posts
    • 433 Thanks
    Emmaaar22
    Instant survey for 29sb on technology
    • Beartricks
    • By Beartricks 8th Oct 17, 5:50 PM
    • 166 Posts
    • 145 Thanks
    Beartricks
    Survey 35316867 is about your alcohol drinking habits. You're then directed to a site called Rooftop View, which is like YouGov for alcohol. No redirection back to Swagbucks, no SB, no nothing.

Put in a ticket. Not holding my breath.
    • Super Trouper
    • By Super Trouper 8th Oct 17, 6:07 PM
    • 684 Posts
    • 1,917 Thanks
    Super Trouper
    Survey 35316867 is about your alcohol drinking habits. You're then directed to a site called Rooftop View, which is like YouGov for alcohol. No redirection back to Swagbucks, no SB, no nothing.

Put in a ticket. Not holding my breath.
    Originally posted by Beartricks
    It sounds like one of those community forums. After you joined, did you confirm your email address, that often is the trigger for the points being added, either that or making a post or two - just an introductory hello so they know you're not a bot. I have had these kind of things not credit before though, but sometimes they do - it's pot luck like all the surveys really, but worth posting and checking your email in case
    • sonjaday
    • By sonjaday 8th Oct 17, 7:48 PM
    • 57 Posts
    • 96 Thanks
    sonjaday
    It's not your phone. I've been having the same problem with the apps the last few days. SBTV and Indymusic, which are on an older phone, run through without any problems. The other 5 apps have the 40 sec ads, which slows your earning down to about 4 SB an hour. Then in the evening, the ads disappear.
    Originally posted by Kavor
    Thank you, I've been trying all sorts these last few days with the apps not running properly. I've been thinking my phone's on the blink, switching it on and off, clearing the cache, trying everything I could think of. After reading the posts I've just tried running them and they're running fine with no problems.

Thank you to all who mentioned the problem, I never thought of trying at a different time of day.
    • Sweepee
    • By Sweepee 8th Oct 17, 9:04 PM
    • 83 Posts
    • 459 Thanks
    Sweepee
    Enter fliptastic in the code box on the Swagbucks home page before 10pm for 3 SBs...
    • dipdap
    • By dipdap 9th Oct 17, 8:14 AM
    • 5,992 Posts
    • 88,217 Thanks
    dipdap
    Got my last collectors bill at 07:59.
    Managed to complete the set for the first time ever

On another note, my activity seems to have stopped updating this morning and is showing nothing I've done after I ran my first app when I got up (total still updating though)
    • Sweepee
    • By Sweepee 9th Oct 17, 8:26 AM
    • 83 Posts
    • 459 Thanks
    Sweepee
    Got my last collectors bill at 07:59.
    Managed to complete the set for the first time ever

On another note, my activity seems to have stopped updating this morning and is showing nothing I've done after I ran my first app when I got up (total still updating though)
    Originally posted by dipdap
    Congrats on the collectors bills! Did you run your first app before 8am when the new Swagbucks day starts? If so your sb will be added to yesterday's total.
    • morpho
    • By morpho 9th Oct 17, 8:30 AM
    • 258 Posts
    • 352 Thanks
    morpho

Originally posted by dipdap

yep! - same here ! - bit worrying - I track my progress relying in this and what best to attack next - I hope the points keep accrediting overall and showing up........

P.S the to do list had also remained fully ticked when the new day had started - with no input - but new input on it appears to register on overall totals.
    Last edited by morpho; 09-10-2017 at 8:36 AM. Reason: further info
    • Sweepee
    • By Sweepee 9th Oct 17, 8:35 AM
    • 83 Posts
    • 459 Thanks
    Sweepee
    yep! - same here ! - bit worrying - I track my progress relying in this and what best to attack next - I hope the points keep accrediting overall and showing up........
    Originally posted by morpho
    Don't know if it's just me but when I went to do the daily poll it was already ticked as done along with the other to do list activities I did yesterday. Something strange going on
    • Bobbybun
    • By Bobbybun 9th Oct 17, 8:46 AM
    • 44 Posts
    • 37 Thanks
    Bobbybun
    Don't know if it's just me but when I went to do the daily poll it was already ticked as done along with the other to do list activities I did yesterday. Something strange going on
    Originally posted by Sweepee
    Yup another one here. I am running EngageMe Tv but I only do that to tick off discover and I have no idea if it's crediting as to-do list is yesterday's and activity log is not updating.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,815Posts Today

7,903Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Common question, but actually its pretty meaningless - the amount to govt is arbitrary - i explain why here...? https://t.co/W6NFlmztaV

• RT @avantiproperty: @MartinSLewis You've got too much time on your hands.

• Today's Twitter poll: Bit out of no where this one. If you wear a watch which wrist is it on...

• Follow Martin