Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Becles
    • By Becles 1st Jan 17, 9:14 PM
    • 12,851Posts
    • 26,063Thanks
    Becles
    Swagbucking into 2017
    • 1st Jan 17, 9:14 PM
    Swagbucking into 2017 1st Jan 17 at 9:14 PM
    Welcome to the new thread.

Newbies: please see the detailed information in this thread which explains how Swagbucks works and how you can make the best from it.
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5581051
    Last edited by Becles; 05-01-2017 at 8:24 AM.
    Here I go again on my own....
Page 328
    • trix-a-belle
    • By trix-a-belle 4th Oct 17, 11:13 AM
    • 761 Posts
    • 3,219 Thanks
    trix-a-belle
    ummmm.............did you miss putting the word "beware" at the beginning ?,,,,,,,,,,,,I proceeded thru telling the truth - got to the end-----income - number of adults etc - finish apparently ok.- message on my main page " not all surveys are successful - but here is 1 SB"

(or is it just me that's unlucky?)...........
    Originally posted by morpho
    think i had that last night (but it was showing as worth 100sb) but was so tired i didn't process what had happened and how far through I actually was completely
    - Mortgage: £ 53000 0! Mortgage Free!
    - Student Loan: £ 7100 0!
    Swagbucks, Neobux, GiffGaff, Roamler, Qmee & Quidco; thank you MSE every little bit helps
    MFiT-T4
    • thisone
    • By thisone 4th Oct 17, 11:33 AM
    • 467 Posts
    • 3,785 Thanks
    thisone
    ummmm.............did you miss putting the word "beware" at the beginning ?,,,,,,,,,,,,I proceeded thru telling the truth - got to the end-----income - number of adults etc - finish apparently ok.- message on my main page " not all surveys are successful - but here is 1 SB"

I thought it was an easy survey that none of us would get disqualified from
    • SergioRam
    • By SergioRam 4th Oct 17, 11:34 AM
    • 60 Posts
    • 115 Thanks
    SergioRam

No it's not you. I've had loads of those too.

I've found when submitting a ticket if you have a polite whinge, say "this is happening a lot, I don't think i'll do surveys anymore.." they tend to issue you with the credit. Done this twice recently.

I take lots of screengrabs now.

Occasionally taking a screengrab will disqualify you as you violate claims of "non disclosure of copyrighted images/designs" etc I've had that happen to me!
    • zugzwang
    • By zugzwang 4th Oct 17, 11:35 AM
    • 450 Posts
    • 1,157 Thanks
    zugzwang

They've hit quota while you are doing the survey.

Its unfair, survey company should cough up. They do this on Swagbucks competitor sites too.
    • morpho
    • By morpho 4th Oct 17, 11:44 AM
    • 262 Posts
    • 359 Thanks
    morpho
    They've hit quota while you are doing the survey.

Its unfair, survey company should cough up. They do this on Swagbucks competitor sites too.
    Originally posted by zugzwang

Thanks for replies - if that's the worst that happens today I`m happy -
    • Emmaaar22
    • By Emmaaar22 4th Oct 17, 12:36 PM
    • 83 Posts
    • 610 Thanks
    Emmaaar22
    Instant survey on Adverts/Billboards for 49sb
    • gran3
    • By gran3 4th Oct 17, 12:46 PM
    • 126 Posts
    • 869 Thanks
    gran3
    Instant for 43 gets to end and then says answers cannot be submitted and doesn't credit.
    • Emmaaar22
    • By Emmaaar22 4th Oct 17, 1:03 PM
    • 83 Posts
    • 610 Thanks
    Emmaaar22
    What`s up with NCrave today? Got videos available but I get stuck on the redirected page or a page where it tells me to keep my mouse on and then leads no where
    • mjm3346
    • By mjm3346 4th Oct 17, 1:17 PM
    • 34,889 Posts
    • 226,147 Thanks
    mjm3346
    What`s up with NCrave today? Got videos available but I get stuck on the redirected page or a page where it tells me to keep my mouse on and then leads no where
    Originally posted by Emmaaar22
    Load of them appeared on mine that don't work either (toolbar tv won't run for me either)
    • Emmaaar22
    • By Emmaaar22 4th Oct 17, 1:18 PM
    • 83 Posts
    • 610 Thanks
    Emmaaar22
    Beware theres a 5 minute survey for 60sb on the front page - Get past the first question and it`s 17 minutes instead
    • mikep22
    • By mikep22 4th Oct 17, 2:02 PM
    • 287 Posts
    • 533 Thanks
    mikep22
    Instant for 43 gets to end and then says answers cannot be submitted and doesn't credit.
    Originally posted by gran3
    I did this and it was fine - 2 instants today, exciting biscuits.
    Debt: May 15: £17335 Jul 16: £13874 Jan 17: £11,606
    • vampire-girl
    • By vampire-girl 4th Oct 17, 3:33 PM
    • 4,412 Posts
    • 7,007 Thanks
    vampire-girl
    Load of them appeared on mine that don't work either (toolbar tv won't run for me either)
    Originally posted by mjm3346
    mine too and toolbar tv also doesn't work for me
    • morpho
    • By morpho 4th Oct 17, 4:21 PM
    • 262 Posts
    • 359 Thanks
    morpho
    Apps reset 2.0 am/8.0am - bonus possible ?
    Anyone had experience of using the app re-set period between 2.0 am and 8.0am getting any multiple bonus off any of the apps,( like SBTV sometime does)

If this is possible I may try and maximise my way to the second total .......at the moment I can just about reach the first total only during the day.

If its only one or two bonuses on the app selected I wont bother.
    Last edited by morpho; 04-10-2017 at 4:22 PM. Reason: bad grammar
    • mjm3346
    • By mjm3346 4th Oct 17, 4:43 PM
    • 34,889 Posts
    • 226,147 Thanks
    mjm3346
    Anyone had experience of using the app re-set period between 2.0 am and 8.0am getting any multiple bonus off any of the apps,( like SBTV sometime does)

If this is possible I may try and maximise my way to the second total .......at the moment I can just about reach the first total only during the day.

There are only 6 hours to fit the 7 apps in so probably not much time (if any) to run bonus rounds (I find the one on the main app runs unlimited rounds all day but sticks occasionally so needs keeping an eye on)
    Last edited by mjm3346; 04-10-2017 at 4:45 PM.
    • trix-a-belle
    • By trix-a-belle 4th Oct 17, 4:54 PM
    • 761 Posts
    • 3,219 Thanks
    trix-a-belle

i've had lots of bonus rounds, no bonus rounds, bare minimum & babysitting requirements on the apps between 2am & 8am, pretty much all variations. For me personally I value sleep more so occasionally I leave an app running overnight then set another off when my alarm goes & go through until I leave or 8am, but they have errored lots when left running overnight recently I think due to swagbuck app pop ups for US codes which disrupt the server connection
    - Mortgage: £ 53000 0! Mortgage Free!
    - Student Loan: £ 7100 0!
    Swagbucks, Neobux, GiffGaff, Roamler, Qmee & Quidco; thank you MSE every little bit helps
    MFiT-T4
    • philgreen
    • By philgreen 4th Oct 17, 4:54 PM
    • 205 Posts
    • 547 Thanks
    philgreen

I would think there probably is but you would have to start it off at 02.00 hrs and then see in the morning. I would suggest you go with your own information, i.e. for me I have had lots of bonus today on SBTV so if I was trying that's the one I would try.
    Before you do, just see how many Swagbucks you need for your second target and how much money it's going to make for you. it maybe you have a night's disturbed sleep and all for less than 50p.
    • morpho
    • By morpho 4th Oct 17, 4:57 PM
    • 262 Posts
    • 359 Thanks
    morpho
    There are only 6 hours to fit the 7 apps in so probably not much time (if any) to run bonus rounds (I find the one on the main app runs unlimited rounds all day but sticks occasionally so needs keeping an eye on)
    Originally posted by mjm3346

Thanks mjm3346 - understood - but I am running 1 app with a very short 10 second favourite which today has been quite kind -

I would select this one app prior to reset and hope it could deliver on normal and repetitive bonus until 8.0am , I agree sticking can be a problem with any app.

Thanks also to trix-a-belle and phil green - will advise further if its worth it
    Last edited by morpho; 04-10-2017 at 5:02 PM. Reason: further thanks
    • Happygreen
    • By Happygreen 4th Oct 17, 5:15 PM
    • 2,476 Posts
    • 9,785 Thanks
    Happygreen
    no instants for me and now I've got these nCrave carrots dangling in front of me that won't load - are they for anyone else?? Could so do with them!
    First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win - Gandhi
    • mjm3346
    • By mjm3346 4th Oct 17, 6:01 PM
    • 34,889 Posts
    • 226,147 Thanks
    mjm3346
    Swag Code Alert! Enter OffersForSB in the Swag Code box until 7PM BST to earn 6SB.
    • stormjonno
    • By stormjonno 4th Oct 17, 6:01 PM
    • 235 Posts
    • 1,820 Thanks
    stormjonno
    Enter OffersForSBin the Swag Code box until 7PM BST to earn 6SB.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,923Posts Today

5,035Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @LordsEconCom: On Tuesday Martin Lewis, Hannah Morrish & Shakira Martin gave evidence to the Cttee. Read the full transcript here: https?

• Ta ta for now. Half term's starting, so I'm exchanging my MoneySavingExpert hat for one that says Daddy in big letters. See you in a week.

• RT @thismorning: Can @MartinSLewis' deals save YOU cash? ???? https://t.co/igbHCwzeiN

• Follow Martin