Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Becles
    • By Becles 1st Jan 17, 9:14 PM
    • 12,852Posts
    • 26,067Thanks
    Becles
    Swagbucking into 2017
    • 1st Jan 17, 9:14 PM
    Swagbucking into 2017 1st Jan 17 at 9:14 PM
    Welcome to the new thread.

Newbies: please see the detailed information in this thread which explains how Swagbucks works and how you can make the best from it.
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5581051
    Last edited by Becles; 05-01-2017 at 8:24 AM.
    Here I go again on my own....
Page 327
    • mjm3346
    • By mjm3346 3rd Oct 17, 11:26 AM
    • 35,500 Posts
    • 233,149 Thanks
    mjm3346
    Engageme not working for me today. The watched videos counter was going up, but the SB counter on the right stayed on zero throughout. Luckily there was a travel comparison 1SB offer on OfferToro for the to do list.
    Originally posted by Super Trouper

The SB counter hasn't moved for days for me, but the ad counter does and it still pays at six (the cash register sound effect still works every time a buck is earned)
    • Super Trouper
    • By Super Trouper 3rd Oct 17, 11:44 AM
    • 730 Posts
    • 1,995 Thanks
    Super Trouper
    The SB counter hasn't moved for days for me, but the ad counter does and it still pays at six (the cash register sound effect still works every time a buck is earned)
    Originally posted by mjm3346
    Oh, I needn't have closed it! Well I'll know for next time, thanks
    • Happygreen
    • By Happygreen 3rd Oct 17, 12:49 PM
    • 2,521 Posts
    • 9,832 Thanks
    Happygreen
    It's always fascinating to watch how a survey listed as 5 minutes turns to 8, then on the next step to 11 and once you start it it's 15....
    First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win - Gandhi
    • Kavor
    • By Kavor 3rd Oct 17, 1:04 PM
    • 337 Posts
    • 806 Thanks
    Kavor
    Really enjoying the double 40 second ads on the mobile apps, which have brought my earnings from these apps down to 4 SB an hour .....
    • mjm3346
    • By mjm3346 3rd Oct 17, 1:29 PM
    • 35,500 Posts
    • 233,149 Thanks
    mjm3346
    Really enjoying the double 40 second ads on the mobile apps, which have brought my earnings from these apps down to 4 SB an hour .....
    Originally posted by Kavor
    I'm just running the one in the main swagbucks app as it keeps going with bonus rounds (40 sb so)
    • Kavor
    • By Kavor 3rd Oct 17, 1:46 PM
    • 337 Posts
    • 806 Thanks
    Kavor
    I'm just running the one in the main swagbucks app as it keeps going with bonus rounds (40 sb so)
    That one and IndyMusic ran through without any problems, but no bonus rounds. Currently running EntertaiNow which has those ads, plus occasionally it slips in another ad between the two 40 second ones. Having Watch disappear on me again isn't helping my mood either.
    • morpho
    • By morpho 3rd Oct 17, 2:08 PM
    • 286 Posts
    • 371 Thanks
    morpho
    I'm just running the one in the main swagbucks app as it keeps going with bonus rounds (40 sb
    so)

I too am having problems with the apps today - but like you I went to the SBTV app and like you it appears to be stuck on bonus - 28 sb so far....... other apps were hardly giving anything........
    • clyndu
    • By clyndu 3rd Oct 17, 2:56 PM
    • 456 Posts
    • 3,122 Thanks
    clyndu
    Instant survey 2 questions 23sb
    • Happygreen
    • By Happygreen 3rd Oct 17, 3:07 PM
    • 2,521 Posts
    • 9,832 Thanks
    Happygreen
    Instant survey 2 questions 23sb
    Originally posted by clyndu
    Ah, I needed that, thank you!
    First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win - Gandhi
    • SergioRam
    • By SergioRam 3rd Oct 17, 3:42 PM
    • 68 Posts
    • 122 Thanks
    SergioRam
    I too am having problems with the apps today - but like you I went to the SBTV app and like you it appears to be stuck on bonus - 28 sb so far....... other apps were hardly giving anything........
    Originally posted by morpho
    Are you using iPhone or Android for those apps?

I was thinking of getting a cheapish Android phone to hopefully overcome the app issues but if they work badly on there too, I guess there's no point getting the phone.
    • dipdap
    • By dipdap 3rd Oct 17, 3:43 PM
    • 6,014 Posts
    • 88,252 Thanks
    dipdap
    Just left movieclips running for the last hour only to realise when the ads and video ends it says 'watch 15 more videos' and hasn't been advancing so has credited me nothing
    It's gonna be a long day for me today
    Last edited by dipdap; 03-10-2017 at 3:45 PM.
    • Happygreen
    • By Happygreen 3rd Oct 17, 5:08 PM
    • 2,521 Posts
    • 9,832 Thanks
    Happygreen
    Before I redeem some, has anyone heard any whispers about another Swago coming up?
    • kippygolf
    • By kippygolf 3rd Oct 17, 6:17 PM
    • 1,328 Posts
    • 5,874 Thanks
    kippygolf
    WeekdaySurvey 3 SBs by 7pm swag code

Sorry, although said to be for UK, not currently working.
    • mjm3346
    • By mjm3346 3rd Oct 17, 7:15 PM
    • 35,500 Posts
    • 233,149 Thanks
    mjm3346
    WeekdaySurvey 3 SBs by 7pm swag code

Sorry, although said to be for UK, not currently working.
    Originally posted by kippygolf
    Typical swagbucks - on the FB post that announced the code there have been over 120 comments telling them it doesn't work and no response from swagbucks.
    • Emmaaar22
    • By Emmaaar22 3rd Oct 17, 7:42 PM
    • 170 Posts
    • 1,935 Thanks
    Emmaaar22
    Anyone tried Swagbucks influencer before?
    • morpho
    • By morpho 3rd Oct 17, 8:26 PM
    • 286 Posts
    • 371 Thanks
    morpho
    Are you using iPhone or Android for those apps?

I was thinking of getting a cheapish Android phone to hopefully overcome the app issues but if they work badly on there too, I guess there's no point getting the phone.
    Originally posted by SergioRam

No don't have a mobile phone - Android on a tablet
    • mjm3346
    • By mjm3346 4th Oct 17, 12:02 AM
    • 35,500 Posts
    • 233,149 Thanks
    mjm3346
    Typical swagbucks - on the FB post that announced the code there have been over 120 comments telling them it doesn't work and no response from swagbucks.
    They finally responded to a comment on the page

we're sorry for the error and please be on the lookout for a bigger SwagCode tomorrow.
    although they chose to delete the original post along with the 120 plus comments on it.
    • thisone
    • By thisone 4th Oct 17, 7:53 AM
    • 901 Posts
    • 26,049 Thanks
    thisone
    Gold surveyy 18215954 on Gift Cards(!) 75 SB
    • Boodedoo
    • By Boodedoo 4th Oct 17, 9:00 AM
    • 293 Posts
    • 931 Thanks
    Boodedoo
    Today's to do list bonus: 1/7
    • morpho
    • By morpho 4th Oct 17, 11:05 AM
    • 286 Posts
    • 371 Thanks
    morpho
    Gold surveyy 18215954 on Gift Cards(!) 75 SB
    Originally posted by thisone

ummmm.............did you miss putting the word "beware" at the beginning ?,,,,,,,,,,,,I proceeded thru telling the truth - got to the end-----income - number of adults etc - finish apparently ok.- message on my main page " not all surveys are successful - but here is 1 SB"

(or is it just me that's unlucky?)...........
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,096Posts Today

6,055Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @efitzpat: Thank you SO SO much @MartinSLewis for your Student Loans refund advice! I just got a grand refunded right before Xmas! Whoop?

• Have a lovely weekend folks. Don't do anything (fiscally) that I wouldn't do!

• RT @thismorning: With his last deals of the year, @MartinSLewis wishes us all a 'very merry Christmas, a happy Hanukkah and a wonderful and?

• Follow Martin