Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Becles
    • By Becles 1st Jan 17, 9:14 PM
    • 12,852Posts
    • 26,065Thanks
    Becles
    Swagbucking into 2017
    • 1st Jan 17, 9:14 PM
    Swagbucking into 2017 1st Jan 17 at 9:14 PM
    Welcome to the new thread.

Newbies: please see the detailed information in this thread which explains how Swagbucks works and how you can make the best from it.
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5581051
    Last edited by Becles; 05-01-2017 at 8:24 AM.
    Here I go again on my own....
Page 299
    • shazzylou
    • By shazzylou 5th Sep 17, 10:50 PM
    • 88 Posts
    • 119 Thanks
    shazzylou
    Hmmm. Just had my third search win. Interesting...! Shows it is possible.
    2017 Swagbucks, surveys and cashback: £556.85
    • kippygolf
    • By kippygolf 5th Sep 17, 10:56 PM
    • 1,325 Posts
    • 5,845 Thanks
    kippygolf
    I found out the other day you can win searches by refreshing the page. So if your stuck for searches, just refresh may take a while though.
    Originally posted by Emmaaar22
    Best not to keep searching the same thing repeatedly, or just random meaningless letters. I understand you can get a warning and ultimately banned.
    • Super Trouper
    • By Super Trouper 6th Sep 17, 7:31 AM
    • 718 Posts
    • 1,975 Thanks
    Super Trouper
    I just search for things as they pop in my head. Use SB instead of google. I often listen to podcasts or have the TV on in the background whilst swagging and if I hear a phrase that catches my ear I'll just give it a quick type in to the searcch box. I rarely go out of my way to get a search win, I just do that randomly throughout the day and usually get 1 or 2 search wins just like that.
    • Lost2
    • By Lost2 6th Sep 17, 8:29 AM
    • 14,083 Posts
    • 28,138 Thanks
    Lost2
    is SB about to close there doors?
    there are no surveys, Watch or ncrave and haven't been for some time
    its like pulling hens teeth sometimes trying to reach goal's
    Sealed Pot Number 262009..£950.50 2010..£256 2011..£526 2012..£548.80 2013...£758.882014..£510 2015...£604.782016...£704.50 2017...£4752018...£

SwagBucks £805
    • thisone
    • By thisone 6th Sep 17, 9:19 AM
    • 574 Posts
    • 5,324 Thanks
    thisone
    I just sent a message about Watch crashing and freezing to their Facebook page. Apart from there status being shown as 'away' got a message saying they're experiencing long delays and expect it to take up to 48 hours for a response.

Apparently it was Labour Day on the 4th. Do they take the whole week off?
    • Bobbybun
    • By Bobbybun 6th Sep 17, 10:00 AM
    • 48 Posts
    • 38 Thanks
    Bobbybun
    Help. i have just completed a really dull survey about mobile phones and it hasn't credited at the end. I know this is not an unusual occurence and I have let it go before now however, I feel really aggreived at this one as it took lots of time and was desperately boring.

How do I 'raise a ticket' ? I have heard the phrase used but haven't needed to do so before now.
    Also, I don't think I have the survey number anymore (rookie error) - does this mean it's impossible for Swagbucks to help or will they still assist without the survey number.

Please help. I feel quite stung by this one - perhaps it's because my feedback at the end was less than complimentary.....
    • RebekahR
    • By RebekahR 6th Sep 17, 10:11 AM
    • 5,539 Posts
    • 13,836 Thanks
    RebekahR
    I just search for things as they pop in my head. Use SB instead of google. I often listen to podcasts or have the TV on in the background whilst swagging and if I hear a phrase that catches my ear I'll just give it a quick type in to the searcch box. I rarely go out of my way to get a search win, I just do that randomly throughout the day and usually get 1 or 2 search wins just like that.
    Originally posted by Super Trouper
    I do the same with the tv I have 10 tries at a time before giving up
    • Beartricks
    • By Beartricks 6th Sep 17, 10:16 AM
    • 179 Posts
    • 154 Thanks
    Beartricks
    Just got a 26SB search win for "How to stop my dog eating cat s**t".

• thisone
    • By thisone 6th Sep 17, 10:22 AM
    • 574 Posts
    • 5,324 Thanks
    thisone
    Help. i have just completed a really dull survey about mobile phones and it hasn't credited at the end. I know this is not an unusual occurence and I have let it go before now however, I feel really aggreived at this one as it took lots of time and was desperately boring.

How do I 'raise a ticket' ? I have heard the phrase used but haven't needed to do so before now.
    Also, I don't think I have the survey number anymore (rookie error) - does this mean it's impossible for Swagbucks to help or will they still assist without the survey number.

Please help. I feel quite stung by this one - perhaps it's because my feedback at the end was less than complimentary.....
    Originally posted by Bobbybun
    This is the link to raise a ticket https://help.swagbucks.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

You'll get an automated response, make sure that you reply to that politely pointing out again what you went through!

If you look back in your browser history hopefully there should be a link relating to the survey, just copy and paste the whole thing, but you can put in the ticket without it.
    • Bobbybun
    • By Bobbybun 6th Sep 17, 10:38 AM
    • 48 Posts
    • 38 Thanks
    Bobbybun
    This is the link to raise a ticket https://help.swagbucks.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

You'll get an automated response, make sure that you reply to that politely pointing out again what you went through!

If you look back in your browser history hopefully there should be a link relating to the survey, just copy and paste the whole thing, but you can put in the ticket without it.
    Originally posted by thisone
    Thank you for the link. I have looked at my browser history but it has all the links to the ones I was DQ for prior to getting this one and then just sv.ktrmr.com (an unopenable link) for the survey in question. I guess we will see.

I have received the automated response. From the above, do you suggest I reply to that too?
    BTW, I wasn't that impolite with my feed back - just ticked Very Unenjoyable and then wrote that the survey was dull!

*sigh* A day in the life of a Swagbucker.
    • thisone
    • By thisone 6th Sep 17, 10:44 AM
    • 574 Posts
    • 5,324 Thanks
    thisone
    Thank you for the link. I have looked at my browser history but it has all the links to the ones I was DQ for prior to getting this one and then just sv.ktrmr.com (an unopenable link) for the survey in question. I guess we will see.

I have received the automated response. From the above, do you suggest I reply to that too?
    BTW, I wasn't that impolite with my feed back - just ticked Very Unenjoyable and then wrote that the survey was dull!

*sigh* A day in the life of a Swagbucker.
    Originally posted by Bobbybun
    I didn't mean to imply that you'd been impolite, just that polite is the way to go to get results.

The automated response you'll want to reply to will say something like 'we hope that answers your questions, if you have anything further please reply to this email'. Reading the rest of it will probably feel a bit insulting up to that point!

The sv.ktmr.com should help them look in the right direction.
    • Bobbybun
    • By Bobbybun 6th Sep 17, 10:54 AM
    • 48 Posts
    • 38 Thanks
    Bobbybun
    I didn't mean to imply that you'd been impolite, just that polite is the way to go to get results.

The automated response you'll want to reply to will say something like 'we hope that answers your questions, if you have anything further please reply to this email'. Reading the rest of it will probably feel a bit insulting up to that point!

The sv.ktmr.com should help them look in the right direction.
    Originally posted by thisone
    Thank you for your help and reassurance. I think I will go and do something 'less boring' instead and come back to Swagbucks later.
    • Super Trouper
    • By Super Trouper 6th Sep 17, 11:18 AM
    • 718 Posts
    • 1,975 Thanks
    Super Trouper
    Just got a 26SB search win for "How to stop my dog eating cat s**t".
    Originally posted by Beartricks
    Did you get a good answer?!
    • mjm3346
    • By mjm3346 6th Sep 17, 11:22 AM
    • 35,272 Posts
    • 230,729 Thanks
    mjm3346
    is SB about to close there doors?
    there are no surveys, Watch or ncrave and haven't been for some time
    its like pulling hens teeth sometimes trying to reach goal's
    Originally posted by Lost2
    I've got surveys, watch and ncrave (of the three I only usually use ncrave)
    • shazzylou
    • By shazzylou 6th Sep 17, 11:42 AM
    • 88 Posts
    • 119 Thanks
    shazzylou
    I'm having a go at better searching this morning... listening to the radio and searching for each band I hear. On my second win so far. ��
    2017 Swagbucks, surveys and cashback: £556.85
    • clyndu
    • By clyndu 6th Sep 17, 11:50 AM
    • 453 Posts
    • 3,092 Thanks
    clyndu
    gold survey F5516399 on NHS 22sb and 10p amazon voucher for each correct answer. I got 4 out of 7 correct.
    • Bobbybun
    • By Bobbybun 6th Sep 17, 12:11 PM
    • 48 Posts
    • 38 Thanks
    Bobbybun
    gold survey F5516399 on NHS 22sb and 10p amazon voucher for each correct answer. I got 4 out of 7 correct.
    Originally posted by clyndu
    I got 4 correct too. Hmm, is that the maximan money they will pay or am I being a cynic?

Happy to receive either way.
    • mjm3346
    • By mjm3346 6th Sep 17, 12:15 PM
    • 35,272 Posts
    • 230,729 Thanks
    mjm3346
    I got 50p .
    • mjm3346
    • By mjm3346 6th Sep 17, 12:17 PM
    • 35,272 Posts
    • 230,729 Thanks
    mjm3346
    To Do bonuses again are 1 and 1
    • mikep22
    • By mikep22 6th Sep 17, 12:29 PM
    • 320 Posts
    • 562 Thanks
    mikep22
    To Do bonuses again are 1 and 1
    Originally posted by mjm3346
    I swear theyve been 1 and 1 for ages. A case of stingeitis hitting SB.
    Debt: May 15: £17335 Jul 16: £13874 Jan 17: £11,606
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,436Posts Today

9,308Users online

Martin's Twitter