Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Becles
    • By Becles 1st Jan 17, 9:14 PM
    • 12,848Posts
    • 26,035Thanks
    Becles
    Swagbucking into 2017
    • 1st Jan 17, 9:14 PM
    Swagbucking into 2017 1st Jan 17 at 9:14 PM
    Welcome to the new thread.

Newbies: please see the detailed information in this thread which explains how Swagbucks works and how you can make the best from it.
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5581051
    Last edited by Becles; 05-01-2017 at 8:24 AM.
    Here I go again on my own....
Page 240
    • mjm3346
    • By mjm3346 7th Jul 17, 8:10 AM
    • 33,756 Posts
    • 214,747 Thanks
    mjm3346
    PeanutLabs PL12435571 29 sb for 10 mins, clickthrough then said 4 to 5 mins, took 2 at most
    • mjm3346
    • By mjm3346 7th Jul 17, 8:29 AM
    • 33,756 Posts
    • 214,747 Thanks
    mjm3346
    To Do bonuses 2 and 5
    • clyndu
    • By clyndu 7th Jul 17, 10:21 AM
    • 432 Posts
    • 3,035 Thanks
    clyndu
    NCrave "Random" not functioning - and hasn't for ages for me - the "Start Earning" button would momentarily appear and disappear before it could be activated.[/QUOTE]

Hi I had this problem too, then ds noticed plug ins were blocked.It now works fine, although I don't have to click on the button. HTH
    • MissPop
    • By MissPop 7th Jul 17, 11:42 AM
    • 535 Posts
    • 1,107 Thanks
    MissPop
    Instant for 15 SB, but it's not loading for me.
    Make £2017 in 2017 - £869.35/£2017

2017 totals
    GiftHulk - $75 | Swagbucks - £225
    Prolific Academic - £206.57 | Valued Opinions - £40
    • Super Trouper
    • By Super Trouper 7th Jul 17, 11:58 AM
    • 588 Posts
    • 1,766 Thanks
    Super Trouper
    Instant for 15 SB, but it's not loading for me.
    Originally posted by MissPop
    Had this one, Instant Surveys: 41950 - It was about Supermarkets.

Grateful for it since it's dead today otherwise!
    • AnnJ
    • By AnnJ 7th Jul 17, 12:08 PM
    • 6 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    AnnJ
    Hi, Is anyone else having problems getting credits for surveys on OpinionBar? My last payout was November 2016. Since March 2017 my balance has been at £9.60 despite having done dozens of surveys since then. I have written to Panel Opinion via their website asking why Surveys previously marked as "participated" on my listing is suddenly marked "closed" a few days later, and no payments received at all after spending considerable time doing their surveys. Despite sending 5 messages I've had had no acknowledgement or response yet, they continue to send surveys. ��
    Last edited by AnnJ; 07-07-2017 at 12:18 PM.
    • Merlin139
    • By Merlin139 7th Jul 17, 1:27 PM
    • 4,165 Posts
    • 17,426 Thanks
    Merlin139
    Hi, Is anyone else having problems getting credits for surveys on OpinionBar? My last payout was November 2016. Since March 2017 my balance has been at £9.60 despite having done dozens of surveys since then. I have written to Panel Opinion via their website asking why Surveys previously marked as "participated" on my listing is suddenly marked "closed" a few days later, and no payments received at all after spending considerable time doing their surveys. Despite sending 5 messages I've had had no acknowledgement or response yet, they continue to send surveys. ��
    Originally posted by AnnJ
    What does Opinion Bar have to do with Swagbucks?
    • thisone
    • By thisone 7th Jul 17, 2:14 PM
    • 318 Posts
    • 1,801 Thanks
    thisone
    Originally posted by AnnJ
    You might be better off asking your question as a new thread in the Boost Your Income section
    (http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=145)
    (Assuming of course that relative newbies can start new threads!)

There are quite a few negative reviews on SurveyPolice:
    https://www.surveypolice.com/opinionbar

Best of luck.
    Last edited by thisone; 07-07-2017 at 2:30 PM.
    • gdrforest
    • By gdrforest 7th Jul 17, 2:23 PM
    • 5 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    gdrforest
    You probably need to enable popups for the swagbucks site. Right click on the exclamation mark to the left of the URl and then hit the reload button.
    • wishfire
    • By wishfire 7th Jul 17, 2:33 PM
    • 291 Posts
    • 804 Thanks
    wishfire
    Mastercards
    For those who had problems redeeming their Mastercard GCs, I have gotten my code late last night, so the problems might be fixed. Ask SB to send you a new email and try to claim it again
    • vampire-girl
    • By vampire-girl 7th Jul 17, 2:33 PM
    • 4,370 Posts
    • 6,959 Thanks
    vampire-girl
    Instant for 23SB on pensions
    • thisone
    • By thisone 7th Jul 17, 2:44 PM
    • 318 Posts
    • 1,801 Thanks
    thisone
    What does Opinion Bar have to do with Swagbucks?
    Originally posted by Merlin139
    It's occurred to me that new users might not be able to start new threads . The explanation might be that there doesn't appear to be any open threads for OpinionBar?
    • Super Trouper
    • By Super Trouper 7th Jul 17, 3:59 PM
    • 588 Posts
    • 1,766 Thanks
    Super Trouper
    Instant Surveys: 41952 - 24SB about relationships.
    • betty77
    • By betty77 7th Jul 17, 5:25 PM
    • 13 Posts
    • 12 Thanks
    betty77
    Hello All, I am new to swagbucks and used the link here on MSE to double my points by the 11th of July. However it isn't showing up on my account, not sure if it should is there anyway to check if it has gone through?
    • stormjonno
    • By stormjonno 7th Jul 17, 6:00 PM
    • 219 Posts
    • 1,659 Thanks
    stormjonno
    Enter LatestVideos in the Swag Code Box until 7PM BST to earn 3 SB.
    • GreyAndGold
    • By GreyAndGold 7th Jul 17, 6:23 PM
    • 190 Posts
    • 1,349 Thanks
    GreyAndGold
    Hello All, I am new to swagbucks and used the link here on MSE to double my points by the 11th of July. However it isn't showing up on my account, not sure if it should is there anyway to check if it has gone through?
    Originally posted by betty77
    No way of checking just have to trust that the offer has activated, You'll get used to swagbucks unhelpful way of doing thing soon enough!
    • dave2319
    • By dave2319 7th Jul 17, 7:16 PM
    • 195 Posts
    • 497 Thanks
    dave2319
    Another clickthrough at Fyber for 6 SB.
    As before, probably needs clicking 2 or 3 times to make it credit.
    Originally posted by dave2319
    Another new one added.
    Also just been credited again for the other one - now 7 SB - that I'd already clicked this morning!
    • Throwaway1
    • By Throwaway1 7th Jul 17, 9:22 PM
    • 81 Posts
    • 165 Thanks
    Throwaway1
    Another new one added.
    Also just been credited again for the other one - now 7 SB - that I'd already clicked this morning!
    Originally posted by dave2319
    Can these Fyber offers be completed more than once?
    • dave2319
    • By dave2319 7th Jul 17, 9:46 PM
    • 195 Posts
    • 497 Thanks
    dave2319
    Can these Fyber offers be completed more than once?
    Originally posted by Throwaway1
    As far as I know it's normally once per Swagbucks day (from 8am).
    The one that credited me twice today seems to go to the same page as it's done the last couple of days, but I think they changed the title at Fyber (and maybe the ad ID?) so I wonder if that enabled us to be credited again.
    • betty77
    • By betty77 7th Jul 17, 10:19 PM
    • 13 Posts
    • 12 Thanks
    betty77
    No way of checking just have to trust that the offer has activated, You'll get used to swagbucks unhelpful way of doing thing soon enough!
    Originally posted by GreyAndGold
    Ah I see, thank you for getting back to me and letting me know, fingers crossed!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,154Posts Today

7,066Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Byebye! I'm about to stop work & twitter, to instead spend glorious time with Mrs & mini MSE. Wishing u a lovely summer. See u in 10 days.

• WARNING Did you start Uni in or after 2012? The interest's rising to 6.1%; yet it doesnt work like you think. See https://t.co/IQ8f0Vyetu RT

• RT @JanaBeee: @MartinSLewis Boris is the anomaly (coffee), the others are versions of normal (beer). Lots of same candidates = vote share d?

• Follow Martin