Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Becles
    • By Becles 1st Jan 17, 9:14 PM
    • 12,852Posts
    • 26,065Thanks
    Becles
    Swagbucking into 2017
    • 1st Jan 17, 9:14 PM
    Swagbucking into 2017 1st Jan 17 at 9:14 PM
    Welcome to the new thread.

Newbies: please see the detailed information in this thread which explains how Swagbucks works and how you can make the best from it.
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5581051
    Last edited by Becles; 05-01-2017 at 8:24 AM.
    Here I go again on my own....
Page 221
    • kippygolf
    • By kippygolf 18th Jun 17, 12:34 PM
    • 1,321 Posts
    • 5,842 Thanks
    kippygolf
    Watch isn't working for me today. I try to select play lists and they are not available. Tried various ones each says "unavailable".
    Originally posted by datlex
    Have you tried a different browser? Firefox if you use Chrome? On recent posts, it will probably return later or tomorrow. It just happens from time to time.

There is a new tab on ToolbarTV, 'The News', that is playing for UK users, along with a few on the Movies Movies tab. I can let this play itself on Firefox if I Alt Tab to Chrome to get on with other stuff. Edit: Only 6 SBs, but every little helps.
    Last edited by kippygolf; 18-06-2017 at 12:41 PM.
    • datlex
    • By datlex 18th Jun 17, 1:08 PM
    • 1,408 Posts
    • 1,210 Thanks
    datlex
    Hi Yes tried other browser showing same. Tried logging out too. Like you say may come back later. Bit of a pain not available as I have a few hours in which I can earn points. Less time in week

Update back working now
    Last edited by datlex; 18-06-2017 at 3:26 PM.
    • Happygreen
    • By Happygreen 18th Jun 17, 7:27 PM
    • 2,493 Posts
    • 9,808 Thanks
    Happygreen
    [QUOTE=datlex;72714888]Watch isn't working for me today. I try to select play lists and they are not available. Tried various ones each says "unavailable"

I had the same problem last week - all week. I put a ticket in and replied to their responses every time. Not sure if that made them fix it but it's been working again.
    First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win - Gandhi
    • Happygreen
    • By Happygreen 18th Jun 17, 7:32 PM
    • 2,493 Posts
    • 9,808 Thanks
    Happygreen
    Have you tried a different browser? Firefox if you use Chrome? On recent posts, it will probably return later or tomorrow. It just happens from time to time.

There is a new tab on ToolbarTV, 'The News', that is playing for UK users, along with a few on the Movies Movies tab. I can let this play itself on Firefox if I Alt Tab to Chrome to get on with other stuff. Edit: Only 6 SBs, but every little helps.
    Originally posted by kippygolf
    I've never seen ToolbarTv, where is that?
    First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win - Gandhi
    • MissPop
    • By MissPop 18th Jun 17, 7:51 PM
    • 616 Posts
    • 1,204 Thanks
    MissPop
    Originally posted by Happygreen
    It's Watch through the Swagbutton.
    Make £2017 in 2017 - £1080.57/£2017

2017 totals
    GiftHulk - $115 | Swagbucks - £350
    Prolific Academic - £272.23 | Valued Opinions - £40
    • sonicology
    • By sonicology 18th Jun 17, 7:52 PM
    • 137 Posts
    • 533 Thanks
    sonicology
    classicfs until 9PM to earn 3SB.
    • kippygolf
    • By kippygolf 18th Jun 17, 8:02 PM
    • 1,321 Posts
    • 5,842 Thanks
    kippygolf
    Originally posted by Happygreen
    I don't know if it works without the Swagbutton installed, but I go direct to:
    toolbartv.swagbucks.com only Movies Movies and The News will play in the UK. 6 SBs in total today.
    • mjm3346
    • By mjm3346 18th Jun 17, 9:38 PM
    • 35,197 Posts
    • 230,056 Thanks
    mjm3346
    I don't know if it works without the Swagbutton installed, but I go direct to:
    toolbartv.swagbucks.com only Movies Movies and The News will play in the UK. 6 SBs in total today.

24 SB from the lot - the ones that don't display still move the counter on they just don't move on to the next video when done - if I am using the computer anyway I just have the little window open at the side and click to the next video when I notice the counter has moved on, I do that with the ones that play as well as sometimes they take ages to complete (I have seen individual videos in the past due to run 20 mins or more which for 5% of 3 swagbucks is not for me)
    Last edited by mjm3346; 18-06-2017 at 9:41 PM.
    • kippygolf
    • By kippygolf 18th Jun 17, 10:17 PM
    • 1,321 Posts
    • 5,842 Thanks
    kippygolf
    24 SB from the lot - the ones that don't display still move the counter on they just don't move on to the next video when done - if I am using the computer anyway I just have the little window open at the side and click to the next video when I notice the counter has moved on, I do that with the ones that play as well as sometimes they take ages to complete (I have seen individual videos in the past due to run 20 mins or more which for 5% of 3 swagbucks is not for me)
    Originally posted by mjm3346
    Thanks MJM. Do you this regularly? I realised it was possible, but thought someone posted that the SBs they got for clips that hadn't actually been visible were later taken back/had disappeared the next morning?
    • mjm3346
    • By mjm3346 18th Jun 17, 11:05 PM
    • 35,197 Posts
    • 230,056 Thanks
    mjm3346
    Thanks MJM. Do you this regularly? I realised it was possible, but thought someone posted that the SBs they got for clips that hadn't actually been visible were later taken back/had disappeared the next morning?
    Been doing it most days since 15/05, earned 970 sb, including a few from ordinary watch but rarely do them, so far none have vanished. (did it on and off before then and none of them vanished either)
    • mrlizard
    • By mrlizard 19th Jun 17, 1:19 AM
    • 7 Posts
    • 24 Thanks
    mrlizard
    Thanks for the welcome and the answers! In the time between when I posted and now I racked up enough SB to redeem for an M&S £10 card so I went for that rather than the PayPal. Hopefully the postcard verification arrives without issue.

It'll be a treat when it comes, as my main M&S experience is gazing longingly at the store as I walk past on my way to Lidl
    • mjm3346
    • By mjm3346 19th Jun 17, 9:52 AM
    • 35,197 Posts
    • 230,056 Thanks
    mjm3346
    To Do list bonuses 1 and 6

Took a "Global" survey turned out to be 5 mins or so on sweets but then it ran straight into a NewVista one about credit-score sites and I could see the SB not crediting if I didn't carry on (lasted about 10 mins) but they credited 80 each so target reached good and early today .
    • Super Trouper
    • By Super Trouper 19th Jun 17, 11:25 AM
    • 714 Posts
    • 1,970 Thanks
    Super Trouper
    Haven't been able to get the Cadbury's Twistity ncrave video to work - is the countdown ticker working for everyone else who has ncraves?
    • Poppea
    • By Poppea 19th Jun 17, 11:35 AM
    • 279 Posts
    • 12,299 Thanks
    Poppea
    Haven't been able to get the Cadbury's Twistity ncrave video to work - is the countdown ticker working for everyone else who has ncraves?
    Originally posted by Super Trouper

No it's not been working for me since I first tried it (a few days ago)
    Why do people profess to loving the sun/heat then, when it comes, start complaining?😠 At least I'm consistent. I#HateHeat☀️ &#LoveRain🌧️😍

"Rain is grace; rain is the sky descending to the earth; without rain, there would be no life."
    • sonjaday
    • By sonjaday 19th Jun 17, 12:13 PM
    • 67 Posts
    • 124 Thanks
    sonjaday
    No this doesn't count down for me either.
    I'd like to take the opportunity to thank you and to all who post really helpful advice and suggestions, it's helped me improve my swagbucks earnings no end.
    • Sholla
    • By Sholla 19th Jun 17, 12:45 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    Sholla
    Am new in here, i guess this would be awesome
    • mjm3346
    • By mjm3346 19th Jun 17, 1:45 PM
    • 35,197 Posts
    • 230,056 Thanks
    mjm3346
    No, tried in Chrome and Edge, made sure the page had fully loaded before starting it, let it play to the end and restarted it, fast forwarded and restarted none of it worked.

(Just had a 3 minute ad on indy music mobile app, I think that's taking the Michael a bit)
    • mikep22
    • By mikep22 19th Jun 17, 2:23 PM
    • 316 Posts
    • 559 Thanks
    mikep22
    Am new in here, i guess this would be awesome
    Originally posted by Sholla
    Ed Balls.....
    Debt: May 15: £17335 Jul 16: £13874 Jan 17: £11,606
    • minimadtrix
    • By minimadtrix 19th Jun 17, 7:02 PM
    • 1,024 Posts
    • 6,233 Thanks
    minimadtrix
    Enter PLOffers in the Swag Code box for 3SB before 8 p.m.
    • wishfire
    • By wishfire 19th Jun 17, 9:20 PM
    • 301 Posts
    • 835 Thanks
    wishfire
    Has anyone who has done the Jo Malone cream trial/survey got their accounts credited yet?
    It said it would be delayed by 10 days but I'm sure it has now been at least 3 weeks since the last (4th) survey
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,484Posts Today

6,078Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • I believe I can boldly go where no twitter poll has gone before https://t.co/HA0jC92gAK

• OK I'm wilting to public pressure and there will be a star trek captain's poll at some point next week

• I can get that. My order is 1. Picard 2. Janeway 3. Kirk. Too early to say where Lorca will end up (or would you? https://t.co/kawtCOe9RA

• Follow Martin