Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Becles
    • By Becles 1st Jan 17, 9:14 PM
    • 12,848Posts
    • 26,039Thanks
    Becles
    Swagbucking into 2017
    • 1st Jan 17, 9:14 PM
    Swagbucking into 2017 1st Jan 17 at 9:14 PM
    Welcome to the new thread.

Newbies: please see the detailed information in this thread which explains how Swagbucks works and how you can make the best from it.
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5581051
    Last edited by Becles; 05-01-2017 at 8:24 AM.
    Here I go again on my own....
Page 219
    • snowy79
    • By snowy79 15th Jun 17, 1:26 PM
    • 195 Posts
    • 481 Thanks
    snowy79
    Instant for 8SB on riding motor bikes.

Shame one of the options was not "It's too expensive to take the bike test!".
    Last edited by snowy79; 15-06-2017 at 1:28 PM.
    • mikep22
    • By mikep22 15th Jun 17, 2:16 PM
    • 113 Posts
    • 342 Thanks
    mikep22
    Thanks. Saved me time trying myself! I did one yesterday just on the off chance and it credited so I thought they had fixed it, but tried the next one and that didn't credit so I guess I'll give them another week and try it then. Their surveys take to long to be not credited, it really is a !!!!-take.

Edit - I just realised I had a few Toluna survey back-payments overnight too. A nice surprise, but I hope everything is back to normal - it still feels uncertain to do a string of surveys and not receive payment for a couple of weeks.
    Originally posted by Super Trouper
    I always screenshot the end of the survey and make notes of which one it was - takes a little time but at least you have some evidence then.
    Debt: May 15: £17335 Jul 16: £13874 Jan 17: £11,606
    • mjm3346
    • By mjm3346 15th Jun 17, 7:31 PM
    • 33,819 Posts
    • 215,776 Thanks
    mjm3346
    Swag Code Alert! Enter Surveys4You in the Swag Code box until 1230PM PT to earn 4SB.

8:30PM BST
    • MollyR
    • By MollyR 16th Jun 17, 5:27 AM
    • 232 Posts
    • 754 Thanks
    MollyR
    I always screenshot the end of the survey and make notes of which one it was - takes a little time but at least you have some evidence then.
    Originally posted by mikep22
    Yes, I always do the same, and it does work. For instance, yesterday afternoon (yes, after all the extra 70SB payments came in) I was doing a Toluna survey, got to the end, got thanked, and then got offered another survey. Now, that's almost always a situation in which you'll find that the first one doesn't get credited, and sure enough once I was DQd from the second one I checked and there were no SBs from the first. Put in a ticket, with the screenshot; got an autoresponse; replied to it with all the information asked for (which was in my original ticket, but an autoresponse doesn't know that) and was credited overnight.

It is absolutely crucial to reply to the autoresponse, or the system assumes that you are happy with that reply!
    • jumperabv3
    • By jumperabv3 16th Jun 17, 6:33 AM
    • 874 Posts
    • 372 Thanks
    jumperabv3
    Discover --> KiwiWall --> 7796_Facility Managers/Office Managers (8967) --> 340 SB

This survey took me around 20 minutes, but worth the 340 SB. Read the instructions and remember the answers you're providing as to how many taps you need. They are asking about this several times to make sure you answer genuinely.
    Also suggest you say the business has a brand new office space with full refurbishment with excellent accessibility when asked - it seems to made the survey path shorter. Hope this helps.
    • Scarlett
    • By Scarlett 16th Jun 17, 10:34 AM
    • 279 Posts
    • 560 Thanks
    Scarlett
    Discover --> KiwiWall --> 7796_Facility Managers/Office Managers (8967) --> 340 SB

This survey took me around 20 minutes, but worth the 340 SB. Read the instructions and remember the answers you're providing as to how many taps you need. They are asking about this several times to make sure you answer genuinely.
    Also suggest you say the business has a brand new office space with full refurbishment with excellent accessibility when asked - it seems to made the survey path shorter. Hope this helps.
    Originally posted by jumperabv3
    Make sure you say you have full responsibility for purchasing decisions - I got booted out cos I only said I had input!
    • Merlin139
    • By Merlin139 16th Jun 17, 10:36 AM
    • 4,171 Posts
    • 17,449 Thanks
    Merlin139
    Today's Bonus

5 + 1 SB's
    • Happygreen
    • By Happygreen 16th Jun 17, 10:59 AM
    • 2,396 Posts
    • 9,732 Thanks
    Happygreen
    I'm seriously considering to calling it a day. I've been receiving the same standard reply from sb every day regarding the missing Watch and if they don't fix it by the time I'm onto my next voucher that's me stopping wasting my time. It's fine if you can make the bonuses but without there's no point.
    First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win - Gandhi
    • mikep22
    • By mikep22 16th Jun 17, 11:17 AM
    • 113 Posts
    • 342 Thanks
    mikep22
    Theres a gold survey available - 20 mins - 200SB. #16972244 - I got rejected though
    • scoobyju1
    • By scoobyju1 16th Jun 17, 11:50 AM
    • 120 Posts
    • 158 Thanks
    scoobyju1
    I completed the gold survey for 200SB, it was for laptops & tablets if that helps. Specifically, Apple, Samsung & Microsoft.
    • mikep22
    • By mikep22 16th Jun 17, 11:58 AM
    • 113 Posts
    • 342 Thanks
    mikep22
    I completed the gold survey for 200SB, it was for laptops & tablets if that helps. Specifically, Apple, Samsung & Microsoft.
    Originally posted by scoobyju1
    Which is ironic as I Lecturer in Computing and have a Samsung laptop......oh well it is what it is
    • mjm3346
    • By mjm3346 16th Jun 17, 4:01 PM
    • 33,819 Posts
    • 215,776 Thanks
    mjm3346
    Been out most of the day and thought it might be a bit of a struggle but F3551058 paid 100 SB for about 3 mins instead of the 9 it said it would take (it was a follow up election survey)
    • jumperabv3
    • By jumperabv3 16th Jun 17, 4:12 PM
    • 874 Posts
    • 372 Thanks
    jumperabv3
    Discover --> Kiwi Wall --> WO7981_UK_HHI $50k+_(8140) --> 68 SB.

Very easy survey, took me less than 10 minutes. Pay attention to the instructions, the screen will kick you out if you provide short answers that don't make sense, so I just dedicated a few seconds to write a 1 sentence answer whenever it was required, not too many times to be honest, worked like a charm. Easy 68 SB.
    • Super Trouper
    • By Super Trouper 16th Jun 17, 4:36 PM
    • 598 Posts
    • 1,799 Thanks
    Super Trouper
    Discover --> Kiwi Wall --> WO7981_UK_HHI $50k+_(8140) --> 68 SB.

Very easy survey, took me less than 10 minutes. Pay attention to the instructions, the screen will kick you out if you provide short answers that don't make sense, so I just dedicated a few seconds to write a 1 sentence answer whenever it was required, not too many times to be honest, worked like a charm. Easy 68 SB.
    Originally posted by jumperabv3
    Was this the one abotu fitness trackers? I got booted out for not knowing some of the brands on a huge list of them (half of them sounded made up to be honest!)
    • Happygreen
    • By Happygreen 16th Jun 17, 5:36 PM
    • 2,396 Posts
    • 9,732 Thanks
    Happygreen
    I'm seriously considering to calling it a day. I've been receiving the same standard reply from sb every day regarding the missing Watch and if they don't fix it by the time I'm onto my next voucher that's me stopping wasting my time. It's fine if you can make the bonuses but without there's no point.
    Originally posted by Happygreen
    Just thought I'd let everyone who can not access Watch have their 5th reply - I'll be out of here soon, battling on to the next £ 5

Sarah (Swagbucks Help Center)
    Jun 16, 9:27 AM PDT

Hello,

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Unfortunatley, due to the content and access being under the control of the third parties, we are unable to assist further at this time.

Please know, we are working with the providers to create a better member experience for this feature.

We appreciate your time and support!
    First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win - Gandhi
    • thanos23
    • By thanos23 16th Jun 17, 6:03 PM
    • 131 Posts
    • 478 Thanks
    thanos23
    Swag Code Alert! Enter ShopExtension in the Swag Code box until 7PM BST to earn 3SB
    • trix-a-belle
    • By trix-a-belle 16th Jun 17, 6:04 PM
    • 697 Posts
    • 3,044 Thanks
    trix-a-belle
    ShopExtension for 3sb before 7pm
    - Mortgage: £ 53000 0! Mortgage Free!
    - Student Loan: £ 7100 0!
    Swagbucks, Neobux, GiffGaff, Roamler, Qmee & Quidco; thank you MSE every little bit helps
    MFiT-T4
    • thisone
    • By thisone 16th Jun 17, 6:37 PM
    • 326 Posts
    • 1,900 Thanks
    thisone
    Just thought I'd let everyone who can not access Watch have their 5th reply - I'll be out of here soon, battling on to the next £ 5

Sarah (Swagbucks Help Center)
    Jun 16, 9:27 AM PDT

Hello,

We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Unfortunatley, due to the content and access being under the control of the third parties, we are unable to assist further at this time.

Please know, we are working with the providers to create a better member experience for this feature.

We appreciate your time and support!
    Originally posted by Happygreen
    Sounds similar to what they said about ncrave, at least you got through to an actual person.

Why not just take a break and spend more time on other sites? They did eventually fix the ncrave issue, can't remember how long it took.
    • mrlizard
    • By mrlizard 17th Jun 17, 12:48 AM
    • 6 Posts
    • 24 Thanks
    mrlizard
    I recently signed up and thanks to the excellent guide linked at the start of this thread I'm 3 days in and already have enough SB to redeem the lowest level of reward (3GBP Amazon gift card). I can't believe I ignored this for so long!

I'm really enjoying the site, but I have a couple of stupid newbie questions I'm hoping someone has the patience to answer:

- I read somewhere that us folk here in the UK have to redeem via postcard or something for our first claim. Not sure how that works. Should I go ahead and redeem now for a small reward to get this postcard business over with, rather than wait until I try to cash out loads of SB?

- PayPal rewards. I'm not sure how these work. I have PayPal but never really used it much except for an occasional payment that was deducted direct from my bank account, so I can't see the benefit of getting a PayPal balance boost. I could see it being useful if I could transfer the PayPal balance back into my bank account. Is that possible?

- Discover awards for downloading/running Android apps. There's a bunch of these that supposedly award various amounts of SB (15-30). I've downloaded and run a bunch but only been credited for 2. Is this one of the areas of the site that's a bit flakey and best not to rely on?

Sorry for the wall of questions, but I'm just really chuffed with how well I've done thanks to the advice in this thread and want to make sure I'm getting the most bang for my SB.
    • one mile_two pence
    • By one mile_two pence 17th Jun 17, 6:40 AM
    • 20 Posts
    • 28 Thanks
    one mile_two pence
    Hi - re the postcard thing - I signed up about a month ago to SBs and left off redeeming my first gift card (decided Amazon £5 for 700 a better deal than PayPal £5 for 800 for me) - and then realised about the postcard thing....

I reckon it took 5-6 days to get here from the USA.

I am also curious about the Discover for downloading apps so thank you for asking the question.

Thanks to everyone on this thread and the codes thread for all help.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,281Posts Today

8,564Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Byebye! I'm about to stop work & twitter, to instead spend glorious time with Mrs & mini MSE. Wishing u a lovely summer. See u in 10 days.

• WARNING Did you start Uni in or after 2012? The interest's rising to 6.1%; yet it doesnt work like you think. See https://t.co/IQ8f0Vyetu RT

• RT @JanaBeee: @MartinSLewis Boris is the anomaly (coffee), the others are versions of normal (beer). Lots of same candidates = vote share d?

• Follow Martin