Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Becles
    • By Becles 1st Jan 17, 9:14 PM
    • 12,851Posts
    • 26,063Thanks
    Becles
    Swagbucking into 2017
    • 1st Jan 17, 9:14 PM
    Swagbucking into 2017 1st Jan 17 at 9:14 PM
    Welcome to the new thread.

Newbies: please see the detailed information in this thread which explains how Swagbucks works and how you can make the best from it.
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5581051
    Last edited by Becles; 05-01-2017 at 8:24 AM.
    Here I go again on my own....
Page 191
    • GreyAndGold
    • By GreyAndGold 19th May 17, 10:07 PM
    • 270 Posts
    • 2,037 Thanks
    GreyAndGold
    Have I missed something??
    Originally posted by JadieH
    Until the end of may the apps are resetting at 2am in the morning, meaning you can run them again before they reset at the normal 8am. I have been leaving EntertaiNow running when I go to bed so it clocks up another 10sb, then if i wake in the night (usually do) I get up and start off another app for another 10sb then start the next when I get up at 6.30 so I've been able to manage an extra 30+ if they all run properly without crashing.
    • Happygreen
    • By Happygreen 19th May 17, 10:08 PM
    • 2,474 Posts
    • 9,784 Thanks
    Happygreen
    I've had 32SB from VideoLab today, but I just had a message appear saying my IP address hasn't been accepted by 3rd party advertisers...
    Originally posted by MissPop
    I had several that didn't play but it still credited and ticked the box today.
    First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win - Gandhi
    • mjm3346
    • By mjm3346 20th May 17, 8:58 AM
    • 34,815 Posts
    • 225,380 Thanks
    mjm3346
    20/05 the To-Do list bonuses are 1 and 6
    • bargainlover08
    • By bargainlover08 20th May 17, 11:15 AM
    • 472 Posts
    • 1,569 Thanks
    bargainlover08
    Instant Surveys: 41637 on car insurance. 25 SBs
    • emg
    • By emg 20th May 17, 11:18 AM
    • 1,357 Posts
    • 4,456 Thanks
    emg
    I got that video lab IP address message yesterday but it is working for me again today.
    • LSB1302
    • By LSB1302 20th May 17, 11:35 AM
    • 88 Posts
    • 485 Thanks
    LSB1302
    SWAGO PIE Fest SwagoBoard
    Swago: Pie Fest

Posted on May 19, 2017 by Swagbucks

Isn’t pie just the best? Cream or fruit filled, with whipped cream or served with ice cream, it’s a delectable dessert that is hard to turn down! We know you’ll want a piece of this Swago pie that tastes just like a 300 SB bonus!

One more thing, we have some EXCITING NEWS! Do you remember the Spin & Win wheel from our 9th birthday celebration? Well…. we are bringing it back for this edition of Swago!

You didn’t participate in the last round of Swago? Here’s what you need to know to get your 300 SB Bonus:

Starting today head to your Swago Board and hit “Join” to pre-register. If you don’t hit “Join” you won’t get credit for completing the action items.

Swago will begin on Monday, May 22nd at 5:00pm BST, so sit tight and get ready.

Each square on your Swago Board will contain an action item to complete. They can be anything from getting a search win, earning SB in Surveys, or earning SB in nCrave.

Once you complete the action item in a particular square the square will change color signifying the action item is complete.
    You have a limited amount of time to mark off as many squares as possible so use your time wisely.

Be mindful of the patterns and their corresponding bonuses located on the right of your Swago Board. The patterns will vary in difficulty and bonus value.

Once you’ve achieved a pattern, the corresponding “Submit” button will light up. You can have multiple patterns available for submission, however, you can only submit ONE pattern so choose wisely.

The game ends Monday, May 29th at 8pm BST. So make sure to hit “Submit” on the pattern you wish to submit. If you don’t hit “Submit” before the game ends you won’t receive your SB bonus.
    Spin & Win

Each activity you successfully complete on your Swago Board will give you anywhere from 1-20 spins for our…..drum roll please… Spin & Win Wheel! This was such a hit during our 9th birthday celebration, we decided to bring it back! Every spin on the wheel results in either SB earned, or an exclusive Swag Up.

You will have the entire week to use the spins you earn, so no pressure to use them all at once! The SB options on the wheel will credit immediately. Please note, the SB you earn from the wheel will not count towards your Daily Goal meter. The Swag Ups will be live for a couple of weeks and will expire 15 days from the time they are applied to your account so there will be different expiration dates.

**All Swag Up and Double Search and Survey SB will credit back as Bonus SB which means they will not go towards your Daily Goal Meter.

http://blog.uk.swagbucks.com/2017/05/swago-pie-fest-2.html
    Swagbucking since 24/7/14:

£400 - Marks & Spencer, £300 - Currys PC World, £50 - Amazon, £300 - Paypal.
    £60 Mobile Expression Amazon Giftcards
    • GreyAndGold
    • By GreyAndGold 20th May 17, 12:19 PM
    • 270 Posts
    • 2,037 Thanks
    GreyAndGold
    Swag Code Alert! Enter MorningTV in the Swag Code box until 2PM BST to earn 2SB
    • trix-a-belle
    • By trix-a-belle 20th May 17, 12:20 PM
    • 755 Posts
    • 3,195 Thanks
    trix-a-belle
    MorningTV for 2sb until 2pm bst
    - Mortgage: £ 53000 0! Mortgage Free!
    - Student Loan: £ 7100 0!
    Swagbucks, Neobux, GiffGaff, Roamler, Qmee & Quidco; thank you MSE every little bit helps
    MFiT-T4
    • MissPop
    • By MissPop 20th May 17, 1:07 PM
    • 597 Posts
    • 1,181 Thanks
    MissPop
    Survey C20430312 said 46SB for 2 minutes - took about 30 seconds and credited instantly
    Make £2017 in 2017 - £1035.38/£2017

2017 totals
    GiftHulk - $115 | Swagbucks - £325
    Prolific Academic - £252.04 | Valued Opinions - £40
    • juno
    • By juno 20th May 17, 2:28 PM
    • 6,417 Posts
    • 9,107 Thanks
    juno
    I just did a PL survey for 182sb. It was very long and repetitive - I think it wanted to catch me out. Then for some reason I don't understand, I was awarded another 182sb for "May Swago Swag Up"
    [/COLOR]
    Murphy's No More Pies Club #209
    • emg
    • By emg 20th May 17, 2:36 PM
    • 1,357 Posts
    • 4,456 Thanks
    emg
    One of the rewards for completing that last shopping swago was double points for a survey and for some reason it has only just been awarded for everyone from today. Well done on using it for such a big survey. Especially unknowingly, brilliant luck!

You will have a 50sb swag up available too for next time you cash in for gift cards
    • Happygreen
    • By Happygreen 20th May 17, 3:11 PM
    • 2,474 Posts
    • 9,784 Thanks
    Happygreen
    How long did people have to wait for their Swago referral bonus from last month? It was only 300 (now they are offering 500) and I wonder if it's ending up being "forgotten"
    First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win - Gandhi
    • MissPop
    • By MissPop 20th May 17, 4:25 PM
    • 597 Posts
    • 1,181 Thanks
    MissPop
    Woohoo! I got the whole set of collectors bills, AND had no dupes The only other time I've got the whole set bonus was Star Wars Day when there was only one bill to collect
    Make £2017 in 2017 - £1035.38/£2017

2017 totals
    GiftHulk - $115 | Swagbucks - £325
    Prolific Academic - £252.04 | Valued Opinions - £40
    • morpho
    • By morpho 20th May 17, 4:48 PM
    • 258 Posts
    • 352 Thanks
    morpho
    Until the end of may the apps are resetting at 2am in the morning, meaning you can run them again before they reset at the normal 8am. I have been leaving EntertaiNow running when I go to bed so it clocks up another 10sb, then if i wake in the night (usually do) I get up and start off another app for another 10sb then start the next when I get up at 6.30 so I've been able to manage an extra 30+ if they all run properly without crashing.
    Originally posted by GreyAndGold

to clarify please ?

are we saying all 6 apps are eligible from 2.0 am (BST?) for re-set ?
    • kippygolf
    • By kippygolf 20th May 17, 4:49 PM
    • 1,308 Posts
    • 5,744 Thanks
    kippygolf
    to clarify please ?

Originally posted by morpho
    Yup! All can be run again between 2 and 8 am
    • trix-a-belle
    • By trix-a-belle 20th May 17, 4:55 PM
    • 755 Posts
    • 3,195 Thanks
    trix-a-belle
    to clarify please ?

Originally posted by morpho
    yes all the mobile video apps reset at 2am so if you finish them all between 8am & 2am you can run them again and get another 60sb between 2am & 7.59am making a total of 120sb from apps per day in may
    - Mortgage: £ 53000 0! Mortgage Free!
    - Student Loan: £ 7100 0!
    Swagbucks, Neobux, GiffGaff, Roamler, Qmee & Quidco; thank you MSE every little bit helps
    MFiT-T4
    • Throwaway1
    • By Throwaway1 20th May 17, 8:10 PM
    • 123 Posts
    • 253 Thanks
    Throwaway1
    I didn't realise the double survey award came in. I accidentally got it on a 75SB survey which isn't too bad I guess.
    • morpho
    • By morpho 20th May 17, 8:39 PM
    • 258 Posts
    • 352 Thanks
    morpho
    yes all the mobile video apps reset at 2am so if you finish them all between 8am & 2am you can run them again and get another 60sb between 2am & 7.59am making a total of 120sb from apps per day in may
    Originally posted by trix-a-belle

many thanks ! -------its a pity its date limited until the end of May - but hay and sunshine spring to mind!
    • emg
    • By emg 20th May 17, 11:17 PM
    • 1,357 Posts
    • 4,456 Thanks
    emg
    After days of toolbar tv having no videos available in my location and only being able to use it by manually clicking next video, tonight I have a channel called 'Movies movies movies' that looks like it will play properly on its own. My video lab reached its limit so will leave toolbartv playing tonight and see if the SB are there in the morning! Hopefully some of you others who are struggling with watch will also have some luck.
    • mjm3346
    • By mjm3346 20th May 17, 11:31 PM
    • 34,815 Posts
    • 225,380 Thanks
    mjm3346
    After days of toolbar tv having no videos available in my location and only being able to use it by manually clicking next video, tonight I have a channel called 'Movies movies movies' that looks like it will play properly on its own. My video lab reached its limit so will leave toolbartv playing tonight and see if the SB are there in the morning! Hopefully some of you others who are struggling with watch will also have some luck.
    Originally posted by emg
    There are not many in that set, been using the computer so no effort to click through and only got 24 sb from completing the first 7 groups (inc that one) and part of the last one.

(Just counted them, there are 20 in that group so they can be clicked through in 10 mins)
    Last edited by mjm3346; 20-05-2017 at 11:36 PM.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,597Posts Today

8,792Users online

Martin's Twitter