Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Becles
    • By Becles 1st Jan 17, 9:14 PM
    • 12,848Posts
    • 26,039Thanks
    Becles
    Swagbucking into 2017
    • 1st Jan 17, 9:14 PM
    Swagbucking into 2017 1st Jan 17 at 9:14 PM
    Welcome to the new thread.

Newbies: please see the detailed information in this thread which explains how Swagbucks works and how you can make the best from it.
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5581051
    Last edited by Becles; 05-01-2017 at 8:24 AM.
    Here I go again on my own....
Page 153
    • sonicology
    • By sonicology 19th Apr 17, 12:50 PM
    • 91 Posts
    • 484 Thanks
    sonicology
    Instant Surveys: 41461, 32 SB
    • this_old_hat
    • By this_old_hat 19th Apr 17, 1:03 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    this_old_hat
    Where do you find the instant surveys please?
    • Ian_X
    • By Ian_X 19th Apr 17, 1:10 PM
    • 96 Posts
    • 290 Thanks
    Ian_X
    Where do you find the instant surveys please?
    Originally posted by this_old_hat
    On the home page highlighted green in the "Answer Surveys And Earn" section. They can go quite quickly so you should try to get them completed in the shortest possible time. Just because you start one does not guarantee that they won't close the offer before you finish.
    • Lungboy
    • By Lungboy 19th Apr 17, 1:11 PM
    • 1,063 Posts
    • 1,009 Thanks
    Lungboy
    Gold survey, 6 for 41sb but it took about 3 minutes. On supermarkets.
    • Throwaway1
    • By Throwaway1 19th Apr 17, 2:35 PM
    • 82 Posts
    • 167 Thanks
    Throwaway1
    Gold survey 80SB globaltestmarket, appeared after getting kicked out of two surveys. Says two minutes but probably took about 30 seconds about Mastercard sponsoring Oliver Awards. Must answer yes to commuting to London at least once a day and being interested in theatres.
    • snowy79
    • By snowy79 19th Apr 17, 2:35 PM
    • 194 Posts
    • 478 Thanks
    snowy79
    Probably coincidence but worth a try...

Last night I went to the Egg-Cellent team challenge home page and clicked on the search button (under the Search the Web ways to earn points) and I won 100SB for the search. Just now I clicked on it again and won 16SB.

Recently I have been getting very low search wins of 4SB or 5SB and they seem few and far between, one a day if I'm lucky and do loads of searches. I wonder if the button on the team challenge page is a little more generous than the normal searches?
    • Diluted Dante
    • By Diluted Dante 19th Apr 17, 2:38 PM
    • 12 Posts
    • 16 Thanks
    Diluted Dante
    Question about Amazon vouchers. Are these physical vouchers or codes? I'm looking to buy a printer off Amazon, and this would pay for it, but don't want to have to wait for a card to come.
    • Throwaway1
    • By Throwaway1 19th Apr 17, 2:40 PM
    • 82 Posts
    • 167 Thanks
    Throwaway1
    Couple of 3 minute 47SB Peanut Lab surveys. Must not click don't work for any of the sectors listed, got kicked out of the first one but on the second clicked IT and got through. Fast survey.
    • Throwaway1
    • By Throwaway1 19th Apr 17, 2:41 PM
    • 82 Posts
    • 167 Thanks
    Throwaway1
    Question about Amazon vouchers. Are these physical vouchers or codes? I'm looking to buy a printer off Amazon, and this would pay for it, but don't want to have to wait for a card to come.
    Originally posted by Diluted Dante
    You get emailed a code. The wait can be up to 10 days. I have a feeling that they do them all at once every 10 days so how long you wait depends on whether they have just done them or not. Mine (9 £5 Amazon vouchers) all came though 2 days ago so I would expect a weeks wait.
    • ted24
    • By ted24 19th Apr 17, 2:42 PM
    • 152 Posts
    • 271 Thanks
    ted24
    Originally posted by Diluted Dante
    You get an email with a code.
    • Throwaway1
    • By Throwaway1 19th Apr 17, 2:43 PM
    • 82 Posts
    • 167 Thanks
    Throwaway1

Last night I went to the Egg-Cellent team challenge home page and clicked on the search button (under the Search the Web ways to earn points) and I won 100SB for the search. Just now I clicked on it again and won 16SB.

Recently I have been getting very low search wins of 4SB or 5SB and they seem few and far between, one a day if I'm lucky and do loads of searches. I wonder if the button on the team challenge page is a little more generous than the normal searches?
    Originally posted by snowy79
    Just went to try this out, clicked it and got an 8SB win. Maybe a coincidence, maybe not.
    • Jenna Appleseed
    • By Jenna Appleseed 19th Apr 17, 2:56 PM
    • 2,014 Posts
    • 7,023 Thanks
    Jenna Appleseed

Originally posted by snowy79
    just got 5sb for it's autosearch of spring cleaning.
    "And suddenly I find myself listening to a man I've never known before,
    Telling me about the sea..."
    • Xorro
    • By Xorro 19th Apr 17, 3:23 PM
    • 111 Posts
    • 166 Thanks
    Xorro
    I got 6SB after trying that search button a couple of times, I don't think it does anything different to searching the regular way.

• mjm3346
    • By mjm3346 19th Apr 17, 3:42 PM
    • 33,765 Posts
    • 214,813 Thanks
    mjm3346
    I got 6SB after trying that search button a couple of times, I don't think it does anything different to searching the regular way.
    Originally posted by Xorro
    It doesn't, just the same as the "daily search" doesn't but they do save the need to think up a search term.
    • this_old_hat
    • By this_old_hat 19th Apr 17, 4:41 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    this_old_hat
    On the home page highlighted green in the "Answer Surveys And Earn" section. They can go quite quickly so you should try to get them completed in the shortest possible time. Just because you start one does not guarantee that they won't close the offer before you finish.
    Originally posted by Ian_X
    Thank for this - got it.
    • stormjonno
    • By stormjonno 19th Apr 17, 6:04 PM
    • 219 Posts
    • 1,659 Thanks
    stormjonno
    Enter GoToWatch in the Swag Code box until 7PM GMT to earn 3SB.
    • mjm3346
    • By mjm3346 19th Apr 17, 6:07 PM
    • 33,765 Posts
    • 214,813 Thanks
    mjm3346
    Enter GoToWatch in the Swag Code box until 7PM GMT to earn 3SB.
    Originally posted by stormjonno

Remember the team challenge if they correct the code/expiry time

Redeem your daily Swag Code through the SwagButton or the Swagbucks Mobile App to Contribute 5 pts to your team!
    SWAG CODES
    Last edited by mjm3346; 19-04-2017 at 6:10 PM.
    • loranius
    • By loranius 19th Apr 17, 6:10 PM
    • 1,074 Posts
    • 3,294 Thanks
    loranius
    The code has been showing as expired already for me ever since it came out?
    • Super Trouper
    • By Super Trouper 19th Apr 17, 6:17 PM
    • 590 Posts
    • 1,769 Thanks
    Super Trouper
    The code has been showing as expired already for me ever since it came out?
    Originally posted by loranius
    Same, I guess it's a hiccup and they will issue a new one in a short while.
    • bargainlover08
    • By bargainlover08 19th Apr 17, 7:00 PM
    • 473 Posts
    • 1,569 Thanks
    bargainlover08
    The code is working now
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,107Posts Today

4,357Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Byebye! I'm about to stop work & twitter, to instead spend glorious time with Mrs & mini MSE. Wishing u a lovely summer. See u in 10 days.

• WARNING Did you start Uni in or after 2012? The interest's rising to 6.1%; yet it doesnt work like you think. See https://t.co/IQ8f0Vyetu RT

• RT @JanaBeee: @MartinSLewis Boris is the anomaly (coffee), the others are versions of normal (beer). Lots of same candidates = vote share d?

• Follow Martin