Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Becles
    • By Becles 1st Jan 17, 9:14 PM
    • 12,848Posts
    • 26,039Thanks
    Becles
    Swagbucking into 2017
    • 1st Jan 17, 9:14 PM
    Swagbucking into 2017 1st Jan 17 at 9:14 PM
    Welcome to the new thread.

Newbies: please see the detailed information in this thread which explains how Swagbucks works and how you can make the best from it.
    http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=5581051
    Last edited by Becles; 05-01-2017 at 8:24 AM.
    Here I go again on my own....
Page 104
    • janeken
    • By janeken 11th Mar 17, 9:46 AM
    • 344 Posts
    • 557 Thanks
    janeken
    It seems unfair to include Daily Crave on the To Do list when so many of us can't get it.
    • Lineva
    • By Lineva 11th Mar 17, 10:04 AM
    • 32 Posts
    • 75 Thanks
    Lineva
    11/03/17
    To-Do List 1 Step From Complete Bonus 2 SB
    To-Do List Bonus 7 SB

I have to use a combination of Google Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer to get the various watch, ncrave and Engageme.tv to work.
    I find that Engageme.tv can be quite slow to start but if I leave it running in the background in Chrome for a few hours it gets going after a couple of hours then it has ads every couple of clips.
    • Merlin139
    • By Merlin139 11th Mar 17, 10:31 AM
    • 4,168 Posts
    • 17,437 Thanks
    Merlin139
    11/03/17
    To-Do List 1 Step From Complete Bonus 2 SB
    To-Do List Bonus 7 SB

I have to use a combination of Google Chrome, Firefox and Internet Explorer to get the various watch, ncrave and Engageme.tv to work.
    I find that Engageme.tv can be quite slow to start but if I leave it running in the background in Chrome for a few hours it gets going after a couple of hours then it has ads every couple of clips.
    Originally posted by Lineva
    I do Engageme.tv in around 5 minutes on Chrome. Just keep clicking the video's to the next and every 4 to 5 an advert appears. Let it play for 30 seconds. Counter gets to 0.8 and your point and tick off in the bag.
    • Happygreen
    • By Happygreen 11th Mar 17, 10:39 AM
    • 2,392 Posts
    • 9,732 Thanks
    Happygreen
    I do Engageme.tv in around 5 minutes on Chrome. Just keep clicking the video's to the next and every 4 to 5 an advert appears. Let it play for 30 seconds. Counter gets to 0.8 and your point and tick off in the bag.
    Originally posted by Merlin139
    They might disqualify you from using it if you click through. Has been heard of.
    First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win - Gandhi
    • Merlin139
    • By Merlin139 11th Mar 17, 10:53 AM
    • 4,168 Posts
    • 17,437 Thanks
    Merlin139
    They might disqualify you from using it if you click through. Has been heard of.
    Originally posted by Happygreen
    Oh more than happy to take what risk is involved! Never seen or heard of anyone being disqualified for clicking through Engage.tv too fast!

Watch awesome food videos and earn for every ad you watch! Your points will be fully credited every 6 ad watches.

It used to be that we would always ignore the adds to get our reward so now they have done it in such a way we have to watch the adds!
    Last edited by Merlin139; 11-03-2017 at 11:02 AM.
    • thisone
    • By thisone 11th Mar 17, 11:09 AM
    • 324 Posts
    • 1,881 Thanks
    thisone
    Oh more than happy to take what risk is involved! Never seen or heard of anyone being disqualified for clicking through Engage.tv too fast!

Watch awesome food videos and earn for every ad you watch! Your points will be fully credited every 6 ad watches.

It used to be that we would always ignore the adds to get our reward so now they have done it in such a way we have to watch the adds!
    Originally posted by Merlin139
    I used to click through the videos daily on engageme.tv, for perhaps a week or to, then it stopped crediting and finally gave me a grey box, 'The app requires that you watch the videos'.

Not exactly a disqualification, and I ignored it till I got the same message the next day. I don't fast forward through engageme.tv anymore.
    • kazzybabes
    • By kazzybabes 11th Mar 17, 12:04 PM
    • 265 Posts
    • 461 Thanks
    kazzybabes
    Instant survey for 25sb on car insurance
    • Jaffa pig
    • By Jaffa pig 11th Mar 17, 3:01 PM
    • 181 Posts
    • 1,575 Thanks
    Jaffa pig
    Just got 95% through a survey only to be screened out!!
    It was about electric vehicles. I've contacted swagbucks. Not happy!
    Originally posted by elliesmemory1
    Did you get anywhere with swagbucks? I finished the same survey then got disqualified. When I contacted swagbucks , they said I got disqualified for rushing through, or making up answers. Neither of which was true
    • dolphin19
    • By dolphin19 11th Mar 17, 3:49 PM
    • 1,055 Posts
    • 1,557 Thanks
    dolphin19
    Don't bother with task 997219 for 48 sb. got about 20 minutes into it and I was supposed to listen to some music but there was no link to the music, Putting in a ticket but it's still annoying.
    • Wizzbang
    • By Wizzbang 11th Mar 17, 5:23 PM
    • 3,963 Posts
    • 8,623 Thanks
    Wizzbang
    It seems unfair to include Daily Crave on the To Do list when so many of us can't get it.
    Originally posted by janeken
    What annoys me is there's hardly ever a discover offer to complete it. They suggested we should use content discovery, but they're all Offer Toro and they never work for me or they say I've already completed them when I haven't. They also never refresh on Swagbucks, whereas on other sites I can do those offers daily through Offer Toro (if desired).
    Minimalist
    Extra income since 01/11/12 £33,144.71
    (Not inc coupons, yellow stickies, bank interest or loyalty rewards because I have better things to do than catalogue everything!) Swagbucks £2,125
    • vampire-girl
    • By vampire-girl 11th Mar 17, 6:27 PM
    • 4,373 Posts
    • 6,964 Thanks
    vampire-girl
    Don't bother with task 997219 for 48 sb. got about 20 minutes into it and I was supposed to listen to some music but there was no link to the music, Putting in a ticket but it's still annoying.
    Originally posted by dolphin19
    just done this on neobux for 98c
    the link was working for me perhaps its fixed now, hope you get credited
    • Happygreen
    • By Happygreen 11th Mar 17, 7:01 PM
    • 2,392 Posts
    • 9,732 Thanks
    Happygreen
    Has anyone figured out if EngagemeTV shows the ads at a particular time of day? It works for me usually before 11 a.m and then again after 5 p.m. Is that similar for anyone else?
    First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win - Gandhi
    • mjm3346
    • By mjm3346 11th Mar 17, 7:17 PM
    • 33,789 Posts
    • 215,259 Thanks
    mjm3346
    Enter SwagStyle in the code box on the Swagbucks homepage before 8pm for 3 SB...
    • citroen17
    • By citroen17 11th Mar 17, 11:14 PM
    • 104 Posts
    • 294 Thanks
    citroen17
    On the Discover tab selected 5 minute fun for kids (or something like that) you have to put in an email address, but imagine anything in the correct format would work.

It was supposed to credit 10SB, but credited 50SB, and took me to my target. Happy days.
    • Lineva
    • By Lineva 12th Mar 17, 8:49 AM
    • 32 Posts
    • 75 Thanks
    Lineva
    12/03/17
    To-Do List 1 Step From Complete Bonus 1 SB
    To-Do List Bonus 3 SB

The Daily Poll question had me confused for a moment. Must be clock change day in the US!
    • Happygreen
    • By Happygreen 12th Mar 17, 11:16 AM
    • 2,392 Posts
    • 9,732 Thanks
    Happygreen
    12/03/17
    To-Do List 1 Step From Complete Bonus 1 SB
    To-Do List Bonus 3 SB
    Originally posted by Lineva
    hardly worth the effort....
    • Theking101
    • By Theking101 12th Mar 17, 1:06 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Theking101
    Just a little question what happens if I do the daily poll reset my date and reload the page will I be able to do it again?
    • mjm3346
    • By mjm3346 12th Mar 17, 1:12 PM
    • 33,789 Posts
    • 215,259 Thanks
    mjm3346
    hardly worth the effort....
    Originally posted by Happygreen
    Especially when it doesn't even count towards the daily total.

I see the bonus for the daily goals today has been reduced by 12.5 and 14.3% (8 to 7 for the first then 14 to 12sb for my second target)
    Last edited by mjm3346; 12-03-2017 at 1:28 PM. Reason: bonus reduction
    • Super Trouper
    • By Super Trouper 12th Mar 17, 1:21 PM
    • 592 Posts
    • 1,780 Thanks
    Super Trouper
    Just a little question what happens if I do the daily poll reset my date and reload the page will I be able to do it again?
    Originally posted by Theking101
    Nope. The daily poll isn't based on the date setting on your computer but the server-side date setting. This type of thing if possible would also be against the site T&Cs.
    • Wizzbang
    • By Wizzbang 12th Mar 17, 5:30 PM
    • 3,963 Posts
    • 8,623 Thanks
    Wizzbang
    On the Discover tab selected 5 minute fun for kids (or something like that) you have to put in an email address, but imagine anything in the correct format would work.

It was supposed to credit 10SB, but credited 50SB, and took me to my target. Happy days.
    Originally posted by citroen17
    Blooming fantastic! Thanks for that- has to be the tip of the month Now I can take it easy for the rest of Sunday, instead of babysitting the apps. Wunderbar.
    Minimalist
    Extra income since 01/11/12 £33,144.71
    (Not inc coupons, yellow stickies, bank interest or loyalty rewards because I have better things to do than catalogue everything!) Swagbucks £2,125
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

99Posts Today

1,166Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Byebye! I'm about to stop work & twitter, to instead spend glorious time with Mrs & mini MSE. Wishing u a lovely summer. See u in 10 days.

• WARNING Did you start Uni in or after 2012? The interest's rising to 6.1%; yet it doesnt work like you think. See https://t.co/IQ8f0Vyetu RT

• RT @JanaBeee: @MartinSLewis Boris is the anomaly (coffee), the others are versions of normal (beer). Lots of same candidates = vote share d?

• Follow Martin