Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • jmedwards
    • By jmedwards 19th Dec 16, 10:53 AM
    • 14Posts
    • 0Thanks
    jmedwards
    Bulb.co.uk 50 off discount code - 100% renewable energy.
    • 19th Dec 16, 10:53 AM
    Bulb.co.uk 50 off discount code - 100% renewable energy. 19th Dec 16 at 10:53 AM
    Bulb.co.uk is a new energy provider that guarantees to fund enough renewable energy to meet their customer's demands.

It's no more expensive than a big energy provider.

Here's a Bulb.co.uk energy discount code / Bulb.co.uk energy voucher code / bulb refer a friend link:

Use this link to get 50 off your Bulb.co.uk energy (and a 50 donation to Crisis)

Last edited by MSE ForumTeam2; 23-07-2017 at 10:52 PM. Reason: No URL shortners please
Page 1
    • vns
    • By vns 28th Feb 17, 12:14 AM
    • 174 Posts
    • 53 Thanks
    vns
    • 28th Feb 17, 12:14 AM
    • 28th Feb 17, 12:14 AM
    Surprisingly cheap energy company for 100% renewal!
    • benj111
    • By benj111 5th Jun 17, 2:56 PM
    • 19 Posts
    • 6 Thanks
    benj111
    • 5th Jun 17, 2:56 PM
    • 5th Jun 17, 2:56 PM
    tried your offer jmedwards, it looks like the crisis offer has finished now and it's reverted to a standard 50 each, mine should be going through on the 9th so you should get mine then.

Heres my referal link if any one wants to share the love. Its a 50 credit each.
    • philgee
    • By philgee 25th Jun 17, 9:19 AM
    • 1,235 Posts
    • 35,400 Thanks
    philgee
    • 25th Jun 17, 9:19 AM
    • 25th Jun 17, 9:19 AM
    Hi,

If you're thinking of joining Bulb, I'd be very grateful if you would consider using my referral link - https://bulb.co.uk/refer/philgrimble - if you do use my link, we'll both get 50 each (edit - this is paid in the form of a credit to your energy account rather than cashback).

Once you've signed up, you will get your own referral link so you can then start earning 50 for each person that joins using your link

Bulb charge no exit fees and have great feedback.

Thanks

Phil
    Last edited by philgee; 10-07-2017 at 12:33 PM. Reason: Updated to make clear 50 is paid as a credit, not cashback
    • cheepsk8
    • By cheepsk8 4th Jul 17, 8:25 PM
    • 40 Posts
    • 17 Thanks
    cheepsk8
    • 4th Jul 17, 8:25 PM
    Bulb Energy 50 Referral
    • 4th Jul 17, 8:25 PM
    If anyone is looking to join Bulb energy and wants 50 when completing the sign up please follow this link:
    https://bulb.co.uk/refer/christopher1412
    • Scott M
    • By Scott M 5th Jul 17, 8:53 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Scott M
    • 5th Jul 17, 8:53 PM
    50 Referral Code
    • 5th Jul 17, 8:53 PM
    Switched to Bulb 3 months ago. All going well so far. Green energy at a great price.

If you use the following link you get 50 off your first bill then you get your own 50 referral code to pass on:

bulb . co . uk / refer / credit50
    • RubyMaria
    • By RubyMaria 6th Jul 17, 10:14 AM
    • 8 Posts
    • 54 Thanks
    RubyMaria
    • 6th Jul 17, 10:14 AM
    Simple to switch!
    • 6th Jul 17, 10:14 AM
    I've also recently joined bulb! The switch literally took a few minutes, they even talk to your current energy supplier for you so you don't have to and they also cover the any fees that your current energy supplier may charge you for leaving.
    It's so much cheaper than my previous supplier and customer service is quick and friendly.
    It's also environmentally friendly which is the main reason I switched!
    If you'd like to use my referral code it's:
    bulb.co.uk/refer/ruby4206

Thanks x
    • MatthewAinsworth
    • By MatthewAinsworth 6th Jul 17, 10:39 AM
    • 2,715 Posts
    • 1,085 Thanks
    MatthewAinsworth
    • 6th Jul 17, 10:39 AM
    • 6th Jul 17, 10:39 AM
    Offshore wind cheaper than nuclear now and getting cheaper than coal...
    • Galileo Figaro
    • By Galileo Figaro 7th Jul 17, 9:58 AM
    • 52 Posts
    • 30 Thanks
    Galileo Figaro
    • 7th Jul 17, 9:58 AM
    • 7th Jul 17, 9:58 AM
    I've also just joined Bulb - really happy to be moving to renewable, and the price is good too. I wish I'd have thought of using a referral link! Anyway, happy to give you 20 of my 50 bonus so, if you sign up through my link, you'll get 50 + 20 = 70 total.

From site:
    "How do I get my reward? We'll add credit to your Bulb accounts when your friend's switch completes successfully. This will be 3 weeks after they sign you up. We'll shoot you both an email when it happens. "

My link is bulb.co.uk/refer/danny6295
    • Scooter01
    • By Scooter01 9th Jul 17, 9:17 AM
    • 41 Posts
    • 107 Thanks
    Scooter01
    Hi

I've just joined Bulb and signed up using Galileo's link above.

If anyone wants to sign up and could my link it would be much appreciated

bulb.co.uk/refer/simon2583

Thank you
    • KarlisB
    • By KarlisB 11th Jul 17, 5:39 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    KarlisB
    Karlis
    Hi, joined Bulb 2 month ago! Very happy, switch was compleated without any problems. Im using a lot of energy so my savings are more than 50 a month. Customer service is excellent as well.

If you decide to switch, you can use my referal link to get 50 when you switch:

bulb.co.uk/refer/karlis
    Last edited by KarlisB; 11-07-2017 at 5:41 PM. Reason: Grammar
    • festermower
    • By festermower 12th Jul 17, 5:28 AM
    • 9 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    festermower
    Here's my referral link for 50 when you switch to Bulb. I'm also really happy with Bulb so far...they are so much cheaper than my last supplier.

bulb.co.uk/join/quote/levi
    • robtyrrell
    • By robtyrrell 14th Jul 17, 12:54 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    robtyrrell
    low carbon referral
    I joined these guys, have been really pleased so far. They cut my tarrif when the energy price went down so would recommend them. Plus if you sign up with my link (I would be most grateful as I was recently made redundant) then we both get 50. Cheers, Rob

bulb.co.uk/refer/robholygrail
    • leabuster17
    • By leabuster17 18th Jul 17, 12:14 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    leabuster17
    The Bulb - Renewable Energy - 50 off each
    Here's my referral link for 50 when you switch to The Bulb. 50 for you and 50 for me, customer service is great and it's renewable energy.

bulb.co.uk/refer/lea953

Think the thread title is incorrect and there is not a 50 donation to Crisis anymore.

x
    • Clive_alive_o
    • By Clive_alive_o 20th Jul 17, 10:01 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Clive_alive_o
    bulb 50 referal
    HI leabuster17,
    I've used your link so there'll be 50 coming your way!!

Here's my link if anyone would like to share the love!
    bulb.co.uk/refer/clivedoughty (add http:// to the beginning)

Having moved house I'm going back to Bulb. Excellent customer service, they reply promptly to emails.. Very good service
    • anoujr
    • By anoujr 20th Jul 17, 11:28 PM
    • 8 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    anoujr
    Here's my Bulb link I'm sure I don't need to post the advertising blurb as you probably already want to switch ! Here is the link and thanks in advance. bulb.co.uk/refer/shiv4383 (Just copy and paste the link if you can't click it here)
    • Spies
    • By Spies 23rd Jul 17, 5:08 PM
    • 67 Posts
    • 32 Thanks
    Spies
    I have just used your referral link anoujr, so you should expect 50 in the next few weeks.

If anyone would like to carry this on, my referral link is www.bulb.co.uk/refer/carl3216 and as before, this will net both of us 50 credit into our Bulb account.

Thanks!
    • overhang
    • By overhang 24th Jul 17, 7:01 AM
    • 16 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    overhang
    Quick and efficient
    Much cheaper than any other tariff for me, and its totally renewable. The website is easy to use and the sign up took under a minute to complete. The only information required is name and address and a debit card number for billing.

One thing to note is that these use a debit card payment each month rather than a direct debit which apparently keeps the price low.

If anyone is interested you can use the following link for 50 off;

http://bulb.co.uk/refer/andrew3914
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,006Posts Today

8,462Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Byebye! I'm about to stop work & twitter, to instead spend glorious time with Mrs & mini MSE. Wishing u a lovely summer. See u in 10 days.

• WARNING Did you start Uni in or after 2012? The interest's rising to 6.1%; yet it doesnt work like you think. See https://t.co/IQ8f0Vyetu RT

• RT @JanaBeee: @MartinSLewis Boris is the anomaly (coffee), the others are versions of normal (beer). Lots of same candidates = vote share d?

• Follow Martin