Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • crazynana
    • By crazynana 17th Dec 16, 8:59 PM
    • 20Posts
    • 5Thanks
    crazynana
    nameing a driver
    • 17th Dec 16, 8:59 PM
    nameing a driver 17th Dec 16 at 8:59 PM
    HI this is my first post could anyone tell me have got a parking fine which happened 2 years ago now it is going to court i was not the driver ,but can i name the driver now or is it to late
Page 2
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 17th Mar 17, 5:03 PM
    • 49,037 Posts
    • 62,500 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    well spent a lot of time on this site and filled in all the forms like the directions questionnaire I did phone them but they would not listen to me so I just carried on with my defence which was just I was not the driver I was elsewhere with proof I could not comment on any thing else has I had never been in the place they said the offence took place

they still continued with the claim and it was allocated to my local court for march

I sent all my forms back to my court a week early and theirs I had not received anything from them so I put a letter in for the judge to read then a week before case got the letters of discontinue was going to phone the court but you have answer my question thankyou
    Originally posted by crazynana
    Fantastic, perfect tactics.

the company is excel along with bw legal
    Well done, with forum help a consumer beat them again!
    PRIVATE PCN? DON'T PAY BUT DO NOT IGNORE IT TWO Clicks needed for advice:
    Top of the page: Home>>Forums>Household & Travel>Motoring>Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking - read the 'NEWBIES' FAQS thread!
    Advice to ignore is WRONG, unless in Scotland/NI.

• crazynana
    • By crazynana 17th Mar 17, 8:03 PM
    • 20 Posts
    • 5 Thanks
    crazynana
    have rang the courts and it has been discontinue I only told the truth but it was a lot of hrs spend and a lot of stress and I am not young but I did it out of principle but thanks for all the info on this site
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 17th Mar 17, 9:21 PM
    • 49,037 Posts
    • 62,500 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    You played a blinder!
    PRIVATE PCN? DON'T PAY BUT DO NOT IGNORE IT TWO Clicks needed for advice:
    Top of the page: Home>>Forums>Household & Travel>Motoring>Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking - read the 'NEWBIES' FAQS thread!
    Advice to ignore is WRONG, unless in Scotland/NI.

Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,034Posts Today

8,867Users online

Martin's Twitter