Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • linzlu84
    • By linzlu84 12th Dec 16, 9:03 PM
    • 5Posts
    • 0Thanks
    linzlu84
    Hidenda
    • 12th Dec 16, 9:03 PM
    Hidenda 12th Dec 16 at 9:03 PM
    Hello was wondering if anyone could help

2 years ago i had a phonecall from a company called Hidenda regarding reclaim of PPI. They said the usual no obligation no win no fee. I said ok, signed something and after i changed my mind (they continiously asked for details i no longer had which i explained to them i didnt have available) they said i was in a contract just send letters back givin them permission etc without details. I received two refunds (small amounts) of which Hidenda took their percentage. i have now received a letter (so two years later) saying i need to send them further details as they are still investigating (had nothing for 2 years) and i am bound to do so by contact. i dont want fined but surly this should be done?

any advice?
Page 1
    • Moneyineptitude
    • By Moneyineptitude 12th Dec 16, 10:30 PM
    • 18,888 Posts
    • 9,035 Thanks
    Moneyineptitude
    • 12th Dec 16, 10:30 PM
    • 12th Dec 16, 10:30 PM
    To be honest, I wouldn't have thought there was much left to chase two years on, but if you genuinely feel that you no longer want this firm to represent you I'd contact the Legal Ombudsman for advice.
    • todaysteaser
    • By todaysteaser 20th Jan 17, 8:26 PM
    • 30 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    todaysteaser
    • 20th Jan 17, 8:26 PM
    • 20th Jan 17, 8:26 PM
    HI
    Im in the same position as linzlu84 Hidenda sent a letter in July saying there was no ppi on a car loan and that was the matter closed, now they are saying due to the Pre Complaint Submission Process ? they maybe now able to claim a refund. I stupidly signed and returned the form, (my mind was elsewhere due to family illness). Now they want every address I've lived at since I was 18 and want me to sign a letter of authority for a bank I've never had any dealings with. My concern is their letter says if I don't let them continue with the claim I will have to pay them for any work they have done already. Has anyone else had dealings with Hidenda and how do I get rid of them.

Thanks.
    • linzlu84
    • By linzlu84 14th Mar 17, 8:01 PM
    • 5 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    linzlu84
    • 14th Mar 17, 8:01 PM
    • 14th Mar 17, 8:01 PM
    after not responding i today had an email and text message. my head says theres not a thing they can do but i am panicing. did you do anything?
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,238Posts Today

7,950Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Byebye! I'm about to stop work & twitter, to instead spend glorious time with Mrs & mini MSE. Wishing u a lovely summer. See u in 10 days.

• WARNING Did you start Uni in or after 2012? The interest's rising to 6.1%; yet it doesnt work like you think. See https://t.co/IQ8f0Vyetu RT

• RT @JanaBeee: @MartinSLewis Boris is the anomaly (coffee), the others are versions of normal (beer). Lots of same candidates = vote share d?

• Follow Martin