Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • kittie
    • By kittie 9th Dec 16, 7:42 AM
    • 11,284Posts
    • 63,777Thanks
    kittie
    The sewing thread
    • 9th Dec 16, 7:42 AM
    The sewing thread 9th Dec 16 at 7:42 AM
    We have an active knitters thread on the os board, I always felt that we should have a sewers thread here too, in visible sight. Many many people sew and there are also many learners. I made my first skirt on a treadle singer machine at age 10, many of us oldies were taught sewing at a very early age. The craft died down for many years when cheap clothing shops flooded the high streets but there is a re-awakening and I have grandchildren who are desperate to learn how to sew. I believe that a sewers thread should take equal place with the knitters thread and on this board

I am still an active sewer, using three machines, overlocker, sewing machine and coverstitch. Even sewing a plain hemmed tablecloth for all day coverage to keep the table nice, using good quality fabric, takes less than two hours and gets lots of good comments, also very practical and made in a light fabric, it brightens that corner of the room

I am about to teach my 8 year old grand daughter, who is getting a future-proofed real janome sewing machine for christmas. She will obviously have to start with pedal control, forward and backward etc but I can see her making an apron for her mum after half an hour of basics. I have a simple paper pattern ready, the fabric and the notions. We will do simple cutting out of two fabrics, then will sew back to back, pulling the fabric through, there will be no seam edges, or finishing or hems.

Let`s get this thread going. Join us if you sew, if you want to sew, if you have queries and questions
    Last edited by kittie; 09-12-2016 at 10:17 PM.
Page 21
    • purpleivy
    • By purpleivy 6th Jul 17, 10:07 PM
    • 3,282 Posts
    • 20,372 Thanks
    purpleivy
    Kittie, re the looper. I had a problem with the Babylock air threading. I find it likes fine thread, but stuff like Moon is too fuzzzy and a bit thick for going through. It got to the stage where I needed to have it fixed, as it wasn't working. I now have the special wire for threading, when it's not working. The last time it happened it seemed to clear the blockage.
    "Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit. Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad"
    Trying not to waste food!
    • kittie
    • By kittie 7th Jul 17, 8:36 AM
    • 11,284 Posts
    • 63,777 Thanks
    kittie
    grhh, its frustrating when you lose a post

Yes purpleivy I agree re the threads. The only fault I ever had with the evoilve was a blockage in the lower looper, I managed to work out what it was and had to remove the looper and it was a tiny hard plug caused by fibres. Servicing is easy, canned air, micro vac tools, unscrewing the base and no oiling needed. I can only see the blade having to be changed in future, if needed and that is only with a screw. I am going to be much more selective re my threads, a few of the cones do indeed look fuzzy, they will be removed for the cs. I am wondering if they are moon, I do know that some are old buys. The seracor threads look very good but I am having to buy them in fours, however I have just realised that I can get one and re-wind on old spools
    https://squirrelsdosew.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/winding-bobbins-and-extra-thread-spools.html

or an easier way for me is to use my electric spinner, which has a spindle. Why didn`t I think of that before! I`ll be saving my empty spools from now on. I do have a small white bobbin tray somewhere, it holds 4 bobbins and is meant to use with the overlocker, Enough thread apparently for a t shirt. I`ll hunt it out later

Having had a sore lumpy arthritic index finger for a few days, gone at last and caused by scissors, I decided to look into using my olfa rotary cutters. I do have an ergonomic scissors but they hurt my thumb joint and I cannot see them being accurate around bends. So I have ordered an extra large olfa cutting mat, two mats held with clips. It needs to be stored flat and I don`t want to move it. Kitchen/dining table is about 1m x 1m and turns and flips open to make 2m x 1m, excellent size for cutting. I keep it protected with table protector, oilskin (grandchildren) and a nice plain hm cloth on top. I intend to keep the mat at the bottom, on the table, then I will cover again with all the covers. There will be a space and a ridge, so I have bought a roll of 3mm cork, which I will stick to thin card, which I have for permanent patterns and that will fill the gaps. The added attraction is that I won`t have to carry any cutting mat and it will always be handy and protected from sun and heat

out of the ordinary fabrics, just found this site and have pre-ordered two
    http://thefabricfox.co.uk/pre-order-bees-yellow-magical-forest-cotton-steel/

and

http://thefabricfox.co.uk/pre-order-squirrels-neutral-magical-forest-cotton-steel/

and I ordered the merchant and mills hattie and ellis pattern. I have seen the ellis pattern sewn, it was heart stopping and I saw hattie on a blog (low waist) without sleeves, with a bodice liner and worn with long sleeved tops underneath

omg what is happening as I get older, I think I am being re-visited by the 60s and 70s era. I am wanting to get away from all the `modern` clothes that I have, the ones that almost everyone wears and am on a mission. Now to go wardrobe clearing and back to KM
    • PollyWollyDoodle
    • By PollyWollyDoodle 7th Jul 17, 8:53 AM
    • 808 Posts
    • 20,672 Thanks
    PollyWollyDoodle
    Kittie, that's a good idea about the cutting mat. I keep mine (not as large as yours) under the double bed, it's a divan bed but there's just room to slide it under and keep it flat. You might be interested in this about looking after your mat http://angalmond.blogspot.co.uk/2016/08/take-up-your-mat.html although I haven't tried it myself!
    "Inconceivable". "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."
    • silvasava
    • By silvasava 7th Jul 17, 9:08 AM
    • 3,242 Posts
    • 51,671 Thanks
    silvasava
    Two dresses waiting to be altered. One just has to be hemmed and the other has the sides pinned ready to machine and then will need re- hemming but I'm procrastinating as I'm not sure if I really like either of them. Seemed a good idea at the time. I can see myself finishing them and sending them to the CS
    Small victories - sometimes they are all you can hope for but sometimes they are all you need - be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle
    • PollyWollyDoodle
    • By PollyWollyDoodle 7th Jul 17, 12:06 PM
    • 808 Posts
    • 20,672 Thanks
    PollyWollyDoodle
    Who was it who said you have to wear a handmade item three or four times before it feels right? I wore my New Look pattern top a couple of weeks ago and fell very self-conscious. Wore it on Wednesday night and was complimented on it. Wore it again today and it feels normal, although I need to sort out the neck closure (I skipped the zip and put a hook and eye on). However despite the FBA it could still be a better fit, the sleeves are tight.

So, inspired by everyone on here and armed with my Craftsy class on fitting and my trusty Reader's Digest Complete Guide to Sewing, I'm going to make my very first muslin today! I'm hoping to get a sort of master pattern that I can use again and again, because with the neckline variations I think I could use several tops like this.

Kittie, I love the fact that you're bucking the trend and wearing 'your' style. I'm sort of picturing Vivienne Westwood but slightly less outrageous!
    "Inconceivable". "You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means."
    • Artytarty
    • By Artytarty 7th Jul 17, 1:09 PM
    • 2,120 Posts
    • 4,624 Thanks
    Artytarty
    Thanks Kittie,Mehta is helpful, I've got a french curve.
    I'll try not to change angles at the side seam point next time.
    I've got itchy fingers and nothing to sew!
    We are not having a great summer weatherwise here so no need for any more makes for me alas.
    Nothing that needs mended, well I've a small bar and nok to sew on to something, but I don't much enjoy handstitching, it's a necessary evil!
    I love the main construction stage best.
    I could take the facing off the neck of that dress I made and make it deeper but it may be best to leave it alone and modify the pattern for the next one.
    Norn Iron Club member 473
    • kittie
    • By kittie 7th Jul 17, 3:55 PM
    • 11,284 Posts
    • 63,777 Thanks
    kittie
    polly I had no idea about the moisture. I haven`t got anywhere to lay them flat to soak, so will make a polythene tub, with pegs on the 4 corners, on the garden table. Should work when the time is right

Silvasava, I did just that today, a bought dress that I never wore, took the hem up, still never wore it. decided it was not me at all so the cs now has it. I cleared much out of wardrobes today, quietly making space for my own makes

Arty, cs browsing and upcycling comes to mind

The ex large mat came today with two clips, for me to keep safe. The plan is going to work fine, just waiting for the cork to make fillers. The large cheval mirrors also came and are now very tucked in against the wall in my sewing room, to the back and side of an easily moved bucket seat. I got bargains and made sure they had chains on the bottom. They are going to be very useful for self adjustments. They are extremely well made and will find willing owners when I pop my clogs. I looked all over for real glass mirrors with chains attached to the opening legs
    https://www.houseoffraser.co.uk/home-and-furniture/living-by-christiane-lemieux-bailey-cheval-mirror/242063999.pd

No sewing today. Tomorrow is another day
    • kittie
    • By kittie 8th Jul 17, 7:17 AM
    • 11,284 Posts
    • 63,777 Thanks
    kittie
    last night would have been fatal for me falling asleep in the chair and having to drag myself to bed in a stupor, so only one way to stay awake and I thought I would prep my table for my new A line pull on skirt. I have made that pattern and know it fits.

new mats side by side to make a long 24" wide length, brought all the bits down, decided to use robert kaufman essex linen, which is linen with a bit of cotton so it sheds creases. 2m for a skirt, cost £28. I was going to stop there but made the skirt from scratch in just over an hour. I used light interfacing for the waistband. Its definitely a go to pattern. I have about 30cm of fabric left and will keep it as it could well make a bag one day, when I decide to learn bag making. The skirt is very suitable for autumn/winter, its a thicker fabric

Cutting wasn`t easy but I was using the cutter wrong and the ruler upside down. Thank you google for the info

This morning I re-arranged the mats to 48" wide as I want the 34"height for a single layer pattern piece using a nightmare floppy viscose from my stash, what was I thinking about when I bought these! The pattern piece is 55" wide and has 30 notch marks and several zig zags at the top of the pleats. The paper is thick and I used many weights, including the ones I made. I cut one piece out very carefully but I noticed that some fabric had still shrunk away from the sides. I used my scissors a bit on the sides, realising why rotary was best.Next bit of fabric is laying down to rest and I`ll cut after breakfast. The pattern does have a good review, so I will persist. That person isn`t me
    http://www.sewmaris.com/pattern-reviews/style-arc-allison-skirt

I sat down at 9.30 and still blooming well fell asleep, should have gone straight to bed, I knew I was tired
    • PollyWollyDoodle
    • By PollyWollyDoodle 8th Jul 17, 7:36 AM
    • 808 Posts
    • 20,672 Thanks
    PollyWollyDoodle
    That's the sort of thing I do - and then wonder why I'm tired the next day! I still use fabric shears but I can see that a mat and rotary cutter would be much better for slippery fabrics. I've got cutters and a mat but it's only quilting size. It really comes in handy for small projects though.

I am starting to look differently at sewing. When I was growing up my mum made of clothes because it was cheaper than buying them, and fabric certainly seemed to cost less then. There was even a shop near us called The Remnant Shop, you can guess what it sold. We used to buy fabric at the market, too. These days, it's not cheaper to make clothes, it's about quality. I think I need to start investing in some better (more expensive) fabrics and taking myself a bit more seriously!
    • DigForVictory
    • By DigForVictory 8th Jul 17, 8:59 AM
    • 7,148 Posts
    • 19,463 Thanks
    DigForVictory
    Forgive, but I'm presuming you've all seen the headline "83,500 Vintage Sewing Patterns Put Into Online Database"
    links to articles here
    here &
    here

It is searchable & a feast for the eyes & Muse, not sure how accessible the patterns are, though.
    • kittie
    • By kittie 8th Jul 17, 1:51 PM
    • 11,284 Posts
    • 63,777 Thanks
    kittie
    oo dfg, I am looking forward to sitting quietly later and looking through that site, Thank you so much. . What I do remember from 60+ years ago was that women were thinner and wore corsets so it made their waists look small

Polly I also made a decision about fabrics, I have sown my share of very cheap fabrics that have not hung properly or washed well but needs must for some and certainly when I was younger and bringing up a family. I discovered better fabrics and from thence I flew as they, on the whole, seem to make up better. Just now I am using mainly stashes, so I can justify new fabrics. I just received an order from croft mill and eg botanical, is stunning, it really is
    https://www.croftmill.co.uk/products/fabric-by-width/fabric-by-width-144cm-56-and-above/orange-blue-botanical-floral-cotton-elastane-twill-product.html
    £6 a metre, what a bargain
    and
    https://www.croftmill.co.uk/products/fabric-by-width/fabrics-by-width-130cm-51-143cm56/navy-floral-print-linen-dress-fabric-product.html

This last one is a linen and will make a wonderful BOHO dress, was made for Ralph Lauren. 3m cost me £37.50

I have washed the OBJ and the denim colour is slightly toned down from the picture, its really really nice

I have ordered an expensive fabric from them called second impression. It is a very fine cotton lawn, I saw the sample that I asked for and had to have it. 2m for a lovely sleeveless nightie but at £30. Just what I have been looking for. but in a good colourway, not pale pink or blue
    https://www.croftmill.co.uk/products/european-dress-fabrics/multicoloured-abstract-spotted-cotton-lawn-fabric-product.html

I have never tried their pima lawn and I asked for a sample of gustav2. The quality is top notch, it has a lovely feel. I haven`t ordered it as it isn`t for me but the pima lawn is, for when I want a blouse
    https://www.croftmill.co.uk/products/fabric-by-width/fabric-by-width-144cm-56-and-above/pima-cotton-lawn-dress-fabric-quirky-abstract-dull-product.html

I sent for 2 more samples, the Italian wool as I was curious and wanted to feel it. Its too good quality for me but stunning
    https://www.croftmill.co.uk/products/european-dress-fabrics/printed-italian-dress-fabrics-by-the-metre-2-product.html
    and
    https://www.croftmill.co.uk/products/fabric-by-width/fabric-width-112cm-44-or-less/hand-dyed-indonesian-batik-cotton-fabric-product.html

I didn`t get it but will bear it in mind for boho clothing

Had my break, now back to allison skirt. So far so good, the hardest part is coping with the fabric. Just got to sew the hem and press. I can`t see me making that in a plain fabric but the multi coloured one is looking very promising and the drapeyness is adding to it. Should be quite flattering, with swinginess but also a more streamlined hip area with just enough give from the gathered waistband
    Last edited by kittie; 08-07-2017 at 1:54 PM.
    • Hard Up Hester
    • By Hard Up Hester 8th Jul 17, 2:31 PM
    • 3,172 Posts
    • 37,735 Thanks
    Hard Up Hester
    First set of curtains finished and hung, I'll leave them a while to see if they drop and then do the final hem.

This afternoon I want to make a start on my jacket as the pattern and fabric have arrived, woohoo.
    Chin up, Titus out.
    • kittie
    • By kittie 8th Jul 17, 3:22 PM
    • 11,284 Posts
    • 63,777 Thanks
    kittie
    woo hoo HuH, can you post a link to the pattern?

Skirt is done and is A1 tbh. Love it, makes me look sleek and fits perfectly with much movement left in the waist band, having made it 5" less than actual waist. My stitch ripper got a fair bit of work but only mistakes that I won`t make again. I want to make another and know I have an appropriate length of similar fabric, can`t find it yet but I will

Looking through my stashes, I have two dress lengths of stretchies left, one is slightly heavier and black background with multicolours of splodges, all bright, that is definitely going to be long sleeve trapeze for autumn. The other is white background, slightly crepey with bright red roses and also for a dress but don`t know ahich style yet. Maybe a bit more fitted with crossover at the tum area as I am losing weight, through having this sewing addiction. 5 lb gone so far

The rest of my stash seems to be mainly t shirt type fabrics, a lot of them and some multi coloured though most plain. That`ll probably be sewing for next summer, apart from a couple of long sleeved tops. Got them from this site
    https://www.girlcharlee.co.uk/

After dealing with thin heavy viscose stretchies, these t shirt fabrics are going to be a piece of cake
    • kittie
    • By kittie 9th Jul 17, 6:16 AM
    • 11,284 Posts
    • 63,777 Thanks
    kittie
    local radio, such a good cheerful companion while sewing, it adds to the enjoyment factor. Sunday evening, sat in my sewing room, radio on and quietly traced my size in top64 (M&M).Glad I did it as I hadn`t realised it has raglan sleeves, will make it easier and good with thicker fabrics. The only alteration was to take 3.5" off the sleeve length by drawing a line 1/3 of the way up, cutting the pattern lower down and raising and sticking, then a bit of paper inserted and new lines drawn. Reason for tracing is that I will be using that pattern many times. Did it on swedish paper

I have the perfect stash for that first top 64, its a very nice quality light-navy fine needlecord and is warm, it oozes quality, can`t remember where I got it from but it was more than 8 years ago and probably from croft. Was so pleased to measure the fabric finding that I have enough. A nice hole appeared in my stash. I don`t remember pre-washing that so its destined for that today

Today I am basically cutting out and putting parcels of cutouts and patterns together. Another package is a pale green seersucker and luckily I have 3 m. That is going to be a kimono type gown, neiper would call it a peignoir. It happens to be a perfect colour to go with my ordered new nightie fabric, also needs to be pre-washed. Pattern for the nightie is B, the red one. Thes old patterns were very size limited and the one I have is L and XL. I`ll make L
    https://sewdirect.com/acatalog/Butterick-6838.html

The wrap is the green one at the back
    https://www.minervacrafts.com/shop/sewing/patterns/butterick-5963-m-butterick-ladies-easy-sewing-pattern-5963-dressing-gown-pyjamas-sleepwear

I won`t be using the patterns much so will cut them straight off the paper pattern. I remember buying that last pattern because I wanted a lovely silk nightie, I still have that length of silk, its heavy in a deep bright turquoise and will make a blouse this winter as it will be a time consuming project. Neither pattern has been opened, I am happy to use two new patterns from my stashes.

I did start making a guide for myself, in an old hard back A4 cash book. Listed all my machine accessories, patterns with a quick description and into which numbered box I put them. Now I am listing all my new fabrics with the composition and length and am also listing my made pieces with a couple of comments. I am going to put a red tick by any pattern number that I think is successful and would re-use. I am already using it to find patterns and machine feet. I haven`t catalogued my older fabric stashes yet but tbh it will be good to do so, rather than standing on steps and rooting ie making a mess

I have very few dress patterns in my stash of patterns but I do have
    https://www.stylearc.com/shop/sewing-patterns/libby-dress/

it looks as though it will hide my tum and float over my hips, so that will be cut out in the knit stretch fabric, white with bright red and black roses. It says woven, rayons etc but it will work. The whole dress will be the one fabric. I`ll have to check the pattern measurements first and use a rotary blade. I was quicker with that blade yesterday for trapeze, standing right over the blade helps but I have to concentrate or I cut slithers off the patterns

Today I will end up with 4 cut out bundles complete with patterns, then I will be able to tidy up downstairs trapeze, libby dress, wrap and top 64
    Last edited by kittie; 09-07-2017 at 6:18 AM.
    • Hard Up Hester
    • By Hard Up Hester 9th Jul 17, 6:45 AM
    • 3,172 Posts
    • 37,735 Thanks
    Hard Up Hester
    Here is the pattern I'm using for the jacket, very simple and straightforward. https://www.sewessential.co.uk/misses-dress-tunic-trousers-shorts-simplicity-sewing-pattern-3799
    I'm making one in lace and one in voile.
    I shan't get much sewing done today, too many other calls on my time.
    Chin up, Titus out.
    • PollyWollyDoodle
    • By PollyWollyDoodle 9th Jul 17, 8:02 AM
    • 808 Posts
    • 20,672 Thanks
    PollyWollyDoodle
    Thank you both for posting those pattern links. I find it hard to know what will suit me, I'm reluctant to try a shape or style that isn't already in my wardrobe. Love that dress Kittie, and the jacket looks really useful HUH - I am large busted and I prefer to have a cardigan or jacket over t-shirts, but it's too hot for that at the moment. I don't think my skills are up to lace or voile yet, though!

For anyone lurking who's thinking of getting a first sewing machine, John Lewis has the basic £99 'starter' machine reduced to £65 which is a real bargain. It was my first machine and is perfect for beginners.

I bought some fabric in their sale last week and the assistant apologised for not folding it very neatly. I told her not to worry as I'd be washing it anyway before I used it. 'Oh, really?' she asked - which tells me she knows nothing about sewing! Time was, an assistant in their haberdashery department would have been able to advise you on all sorts of things and even help you work out how much fabric you'd need. *nostalgic sigh*
    • Artytarty
    • By Artytarty 9th Jul 17, 9:36 AM
    • 2,120 Posts
    • 4,624 Thanks
    Artytarty
    Does all fabric require pre washing? Gulp.
    I'll do it it's old fabric from the stash but not generally-read-ever- with brand new stuff! Oops. That'll be one big black novice sewing mark to me then!
    Norn Iron Club member 473
    • rosie51
    • By rosie51 9th Jul 17, 11:10 AM
    • 210 Posts
    • 1,018 Thanks
    rosie51
    Here is the pattern I'm using for the jacket, very simple and straightforward. https://www.sewessential.co.uk/misses-dress-tunic-trousers-shorts-simplicity-sewing-pattern-3799
    I'm making one in lace and one in voile.
    I shan't get much sewing done today, too many other calls on my time.
    Originally posted by Hard Up Hester
    That is such a nice simple pattern and will look rather lovely when it as been made up. I
    No money, no worry. I am alive and that is all that matters

2017 Makes from stash
    7/100
    • rosie51
    • By rosie51 9th Jul 17, 11:22 AM
    • 210 Posts
    • 1,018 Thanks
    rosie51
    Kittie,
    You really put me to shame as i love to sew but i have lost my mojo over the last few as regards making stuff for myself. I have a large tum and a biggish chest. So finding suitable patterns is difficult at times. I am 5ft 1in and clothes can swamp me, i stay away from dresses as i feel fat in them so skirts/tops are the staple of my wardrobe.
    I am 66 and don't do old lady, i'm a leggings girl as i like to be comfortable and i dress them up or down to suit depending where i am going. I may have a go at making some as i have a nice pattern.
    No money, no worry. I am alive and that is all that matters

2017 Makes from stash
    7/100
    • kittie
    • By kittie 9th Jul 17, 1:00 PM
    • 11,284 Posts
    • 63,777 Thanks
    kittie
    lovely multi-use pattern HuH, really is so nice

Rosie, it doesn`t sound like it but my mojo only came back recently, it went away for many years and the reason I am hooked is that I found patterns that suit me and that turn out to fit me. I am under 5` and much too heavy with dumpy legs so haven`t worn a dress for many many years because I could not get any to fit and in which I would not feel self conscious, I am almost 70 and its now kind of like, so I show my legs, so what! If I stand upright with my hands stretched up then my tummy looks thinner, that is how much the bits travel south and create a dumpy look as you get older. Trouble is that it creeps on us and takes many by surprise

I am having a break from re-writing my messy sewing notebook/catalogue, I spent hours this morning taking every bit of stash out and measuring it, they will be easier to find in my book. I have much stash and some cheap cotton knits that lost their substance after pre-washing, they are destined only for slips and camisoles, well hidden cheapness under some coating to make them seem thicker. Cotton with a hint of spandex, they even look a bit bobbly, don`t like them or their handle

Those were the days Polly, a haberdashers on every road

Yes arty re washing, its very important. I have two lengths hanging out now, inside out as it is baking sunny, stops it bleaching much. This morning I turned three washed lengths the right way around and ironed them after getting the straight grain, makes it much easier to get the grain as it can distort. Washing sorts it all out before cutting, the shrinkage and the grain. No arty, no black mark, its called learning. I never used to wash my fabrics in the old days until I learned the hard way

I was pretty well ecstatic that I had chosen a particular fabric, they always look and feel a bit different before washing as they often have an artificial finish on them. This one is linen/cotton and will make a different M&M dress, I have the shirt dress pattern so maybe that one. The weave slightly opened up and it is very right for boho
    https://www.croftmill.co.uk/products/fabric-by-colour/coral/cream-floral-linen-mix-dress-fabric-product.html

I am liking this one too, ironed it and it has a lovely feel with a very slight sideways stretch. It looks good after the pre-wash and is good value. Still has that firmer handle, not sloppy
    https://www.croftmill.co.uk/products/fabric-by-width/fabrics-by-width-130cm-51-143cm56/floral-cotton-spandex-dress-fabric-product.html

Two new patterns came yesterday, indie again. I`ll post details later as I want to finish my notes
    Last edited by kittie; 09-07-2017 at 1:02 PM.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,506Posts Today

7,240Users online

Martin's Twitter