Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Connie
    • By Connie 1st Dec 16, 1:30 PM
    • 55Posts
    • 52Thanks
    Connie
    Together Energy ?
    • 1st Dec 16, 1:30 PM
    Together Energy ? 1st Dec 16 at 1:30 PM
    As Together Energy seems to be a very new company, with limited geographical range at present, I don't suppose anyone has any experience of it to report, but thought I'd ask anyway.

The Which? website says:

" Together Energy is a new energy supplier for autumn 2016. Based in Dunbartonshire, its tariff is currently available only in Scotland. Together Energy aims to become the most trusted energy supplier in the UK and says it aims to resolve customer queries in eight hours."

It comes out as the cheapest option for me on energy comparison site Energylinx, but I don't know if it would be a good or bad idea to try them out.

Last edited by Connie; 01-12-2016 at 2:11 PM.
Page 1
    • Hengus
    • By Hengus 1st Dec 16, 2:06 PM
    • 4,191 Posts
    • 2,436 Thanks
    Hengus
    • 1st Dec 16, 2:06 PM
    • 1st Dec 16, 2:06 PM
    Too soon to know I would have thought. Following GBEnergy's recent failure and the OFGEM solution, you now have no fear of losing your money.
    • mikeyorkie10
    • By mikeyorkie10 27th Aug 17, 9:01 AM
    • 28 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    mikeyorkie10
    • 27th Aug 17, 9:01 AM
    • 27th Aug 17, 9:01 AM
    As Together Energy seems to be a very new company, with limited geographical range at present, I don't suppose anyone has any experience of it to report, but thought I'd ask anyway.

The Which? website says:

" Together Energy is a new energy supplier for autumn 2016. Based in Dunbartonshire, its tariff is currently available only in Scotland. Together Energy aims to become the most trusted energy supplier in the UK and says it aims to resolve customer queries in eight hours."

It comes out as the cheapest option for me on energy comparison site Energylinx, but I don't know if it would be a good or bad idea to try them out.

Originally posted by Connie
    did you go with them?
    • OverlandLandy
    • By OverlandLandy 13th Sep 17, 8:12 PM
    • 441 Posts
    • 274 Thanks
    OverlandLandy
    • 13th Sep 17, 8:12 PM
    • 13th Sep 17, 8:12 PM
    Same Question...
    Any Feedback?

They are coming out cheapest for me (I am In Scotland)
    FYI - They don't appear on the MSE Comparison Site for some reason???
    I am NOT a Woman! - its Overland Landy (as in A Landrover that travels Overland):rolleyes:

Better to be approximately right than precisely wrong.
    • mikeyorkie10
    • By mikeyorkie10 14th Sep 17, 7:07 AM
    • 28 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    mikeyorkie10
    • 14th Sep 17, 7:07 AM
    • 14th Sep 17, 7:07 AM
    Same Question...
    Any Feedback?

They are coming out cheapest for me (I am In Scotland)
    FYI - They don't appear on the MSE Comparison Site for some reason???
    Originally posted by OverlandLandy
    I'm in Yorkshire and I've decided and gone with them. The switch process started on the 27th August. Very prompt response and transfer set for next Monday - the 18th Sept so very quick. They do appear on Confused.com and Lumoapp and come out cheapest for me.
    Last edited by mikeyorkie10; 14-09-2017 at 7:10 AM. Reason: missed some info!
    • RD35
    • By RD35 17th Sep 17, 9:41 AM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    RD35
    • 17th Sep 17, 9:41 AM
    Together Energy
    • 17th Sep 17, 9:41 AM
    Have just joined this company, no mention was made of only being available in Scotland and as I am in England hopefully there will not be any problems, they have taken my DD details so I hope I will be ok.RD35
    • mikeyorkie10
    • By mikeyorkie10 17th Sep 17, 10:31 AM
    • 28 Posts
    • 3 Thanks
    mikeyorkie10
    • 17th Sep 17, 10:31 AM
    • 17th Sep 17, 10:31 AM
    Have just joined this company, no mention was made of only being available in Scotland and as I am in England hopefully there will not be any problems, they have taken my DD details so I hope I will be ok.RD35
    Originally posted by RD35
    I think they were Scotland only originally, now uk wide. I'm in Yorkshire My switchover date is tomorrow, been asked for meter readings :-)
    Last edited by mikeyorkie10; 17-09-2017 at 10:32 AM. Reason: Add location
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

228Posts Today

1,279Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Shana tova umetuka - a sweet Jewish New Year to all celebrating. I won't be online the rest of t'week, as I take the time to be with family

• Dear Steve. Please note doing a poll to ask people's opinion does not in itself imply an opinion! https://t.co/UGvWlMURxy

• Luciana is on the advisory board of @mmhpi (we have MPs from most parties) https://t.co/n99NAxGAAQ

• Follow Martin