Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Gloomendoom
    • By Gloomendoom 25th Nov 16, 7:52 PM
    • 13,254Posts
    • 17,469Thanks
    Gloomendoom
    Amazon Black Friday deals on Hive etc
    • 25th Nov 16, 7:52 PM
    Amazon Black Friday deals on Hive etc 25th Nov 16 at 7:52 PM
    I don't really approve of the most recent American import in the form of Black Friday, but I have noticed that Amazon have some cracking deals on Hives and Nests

Hive down to £125.
    Advice; it rhymes with mice. Advise; it rhymes with wise.
Page 1
    • Brian williams
    • By Brian williams 4th Dec 17, 9:11 PM
    • 1 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Brian williams
    • 4th Dec 17, 9:11 PM
    • 4th Dec 17, 9:11 PM
    Bought mine for £186 on Black Friday with professional install which I thought was great. Only to find out that before Black Friday and at Present the price is back to £249 with a FREE ECHO DOT.Normally £60. So the Black Friday deal was a bit of a scam
    • chiny
    • By chiny 5th Dec 17, 10:34 AM
    • 83 Posts
    • 27 Thanks
    chiny
    • 5th Dec 17, 10:34 AM
    • 5th Dec 17, 10:34 AM
    I paid Amazon £119.99 for Hive on 19 Nov (a few days earlier than Black Friday ?), which seemed good at the time. I've done a bench test and it works OK, just got to diy it to my boiler. I'm under pressure from Mrs C who wants the house to be warm after we've been away but faster than British Gas who were in "next year sometime" mode.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,478Posts Today

7,225Users online

Martin's Twitter