Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Jo2016
    • By Jo2016 13th Nov 16, 2:27 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Jo2016
    London Capital & Finance - Bonds
    • 13th Nov 16, 2:27 PM
    London Capital & Finance - Bonds 13th Nov 16 at 2:27 PM
    Are the fixed rate bonds with London Capital & Finance as good as they appear? Their interest rates are much better than anything else available at the moment.
Page 2
    • Hollyhock77
    • By Hollyhock77 17th Jul 17, 1:16 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Hollyhock77
    Thanks for the information. I have sent Essex and London Plc packing. They were not pleased and tried to chastise me for 'leading them on'. What kind of businesses are we nurturing in this country?
    • Hollyhock77
    • By Hollyhock77 17th Jul 17, 1:22 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    Hollyhock77
    No. I was not cold called but as I have had good investments n the past I was not aware how many 'scams' there were out there. After reading the advice on this forum I will be much more careful in the future. Thanks again everyone.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

270Posts Today

1,429Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @LordsEconCom: On Tuesday Martin Lewis, Hannah Morrish & Shakira Martin gave evidence to the Cttee. Read the full transcript here: https?

• Ta ta for now. Half term's starting, so I'm exchanging my MoneySavingExpert hat for one that says Daddy in big letters. See you in a week.

• RT @thismorning: Can @MartinSLewis' deals save YOU cash? ???? https://t.co/igbHCwzeiN

• Follow Martin