Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
Page 2
    • Umkomaas
    • By Umkomaas 8th Feb 18, 6:00 PM
    • 16,679 Posts
    • 26,085 Thanks
    Umkomaas
    Sorry I!!!8217;m back, I had to reregister due to password issues, the police have now found the info and I have a letter from the cop that pulled me (a chief inspector if that matters) confirming I was on the motorway not in the carpark at the time the notice says I was, should I just send in the generic appeal saying they must have made a mistake and hope they take me to court? I!!!8217;m guessing they have breached the dpa too? Sorry for replying here I!!!8217;m new at this stuff but this one is too good to just pay it
    Which parking company?
    We cannot provide you with a silver bullet to get you out of this. You have to be in for the long run, and need to involve yourself in research and work for you to get rid of this. It is not simple. We will help, but can't do it for you.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.
    • KeithP
    • By KeithP 8th Feb 18, 6:04 PM
    • 5,707 Posts
    • 4,426 Thanks
    KeithP
    Ste_nova, are you planning on starting your own thread?

It is going to get complicated if everyone who seeks help on double dip issues does so on this thread.
    • Umkomaas
    • By Umkomaas 8th Feb 18, 6:08 PM
    • 16,679 Posts
    • 26,085 Thanks
    Umkomaas
    ^^ +1 ^^. Agreed. Tell us who the PPC is in your new thread, not here please.
    We cannot provide you with a silver bullet to get you out of this. You have to be in for the long run, and need to involve yourself in research and work for you to get rid of this. It is not simple. We will help, but can't do it for you.

Give a man a fish, and you feed him for a day; show him how to catch fish, and you feed him for a lifetime.
    • barbara harley
    • By barbara harley 13th Feb 18, 7:18 AM
    • 2 Posts
    • 2 Thanks
    barbara harley
    Morrisons double-dip
    On Saturday 10th February I received a parking charge notice from Parking Eye stating that I had parked on a local Morrisons car park on 31/01/18 at 17.36 and left the following day at 15.02.This was 2 separate visits, the first on my way home from work at a time when a ticket did not need to be purchased and the second the following day when I did need a ticket and luckily still had this in my car. The ticket was paid for at 14.51 and as I only visited Morrisons for a few items left at the time stated by Parking Eye of 15.02.I have appealed to Parking Eye online on 10/02/18 and attached a copy of the relevant ticket and also rang Morrisons and got an e-mail from them to reply to with the basis of my complaint against Parking Eye.As my car is parked on a drive at the front of my house and is visible to my neighbours I can provide evidence that my car was in fact parked overnight and the following morning.The date of 31 January is my wedding anniversary so is an evening I can recall quite well.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

354Posts Today

4,866Users online

Martin's Twitter