Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 25th Oct 16, 6:17 AM
    • 12,639Posts
    • 40,109Thanks
    sarah1972
    No.7 Advent Calendar is Available NOW
    • 25th Oct 16, 6:17 AM
    No.7 Advent Calendar is Available NOW 25th Oct 16 at 6:17 AM
    http://www.boots.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=10052&productId=1895739

Dear Sarah,
    No7 are excited to share that our Bright Lights Big City Beauty Calendar is now available to buy on boots.com from today and in larger Boots stores from Wednesday.
    With an amazing selection of luxurious skincare and gorgeous make-up treats, the countdown to Christmas has never been so exciting!
    The No7 Beauty Calendar is a special edition, so limited stock is available. Get yours now!*
    Have a wonderful Christmas,
    Love from No7

No7 Bright Lights Big City Beauty Calendar
    £39.00 or 3,900 points

Read more at http://www.boots.com/en/No7-Bright-Lights-Big-City-Beauty-Calendar_1895739/#z6KzxmEsU2lKGfJK.99

Product description
    This gift contains:
    No7 Protect and Perfect Intense Advanced Day Cream 25 ml e 0.84 US Fl. Oz.
    No7 Protect and Perfect Intense Advanced Night Cream 25ml e 0.84 US Fl. Oz.
    No7 Protect and Perfect Intense Advanced Eye Cream 5ml e 0.16 US Fl. Oz.
    No7 Protect & Perfect Intense Day Hand Cream 10ml ‘e’ 0.34 US Fl. Oz.
    No7 Protect & Perfect Lip Cream 10ml ‘e’ 0.34 US Fl. Oz.
    No7 Airbrush Away Primer 10ml ‘e’ 0.34 US Fl. Oz.
    No7 Beautiful Skin Eye Make-Up Remover 30ml ‘e’ 1 US Fl. Oz.
    No7 Beautiful Skin Blissful Body Wash 50ml ‘e’ 1.69 US Fl. Oz.
    No7 Beautiful Skin Completely Quenched Body Milk 50ml ‘e’ 1.69 US Fl. Oz.
    No7 Midnight Lash Mascara Black 7ml ‘e’ 0.23 US Fl. Oz.
    No7 Lovely Lashes Mascara Black 7ml ‘e’ 0.23 US Fl. Oz.
    No7 Stay Perfect TM Eyeshadow Truffle 1.9g Net Wt.0.06 Oz.
    No7 Stay Perfect TM Eyeshadow Wheatsheaf 1.9g Net Wt.0.06 Oz.
    No7 Stay Perfect TM Eyeshadow Starry Lights 1.9g Net Wt.0.06 Oz.
    No7 High Shine Lip Crayon in Day Dreamer 1.4g Net wt. 0.04 Oz.
    No7 Lovely Lips Lip Balm in Parisian Pink 2.8g Net wt. 0.1 Oz
    No7 Special Edition Moisture Drench Lipstick in Pillarbox 3.8g Net wt. 0.13 Oz
    5 x No7 Limited Edition Nail Colour 4ml 0.13 US Fl. Oz.
    No7 Match Made Blusher Gift Invitation (worth £9.00)
    Discover the No7 blusher shade perfectly suited to you. Redeem your gift invitation in store and take home your perfect No7 Match Made Blusher.
    No7 Lift & Curve Eyelash Curlers
    No7 Limited Edition Mini Blusher Brush
    No7 Limited Edition Mini Eye Shadow Brush
    No7 Limited Edition Mini Eye Contour Brush

Read more at http://www.boots.com/en/No7-Bright-Lights-Big-City-Beauty-Calendar_1895739/#z6KzxmEsU2lKGfJK.99
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
Page 2
    • sampan26
    • By sampan26 27th Oct 16, 10:35 PM
    • 575 Posts
    • 1,097 Thanks
    sampan26
    Managed to get the No7 calendar tonight at the points event. It is the best calendar, 3rd year i've had one and best bargain if Christmas for me, with all those No7 goodies )
    • RainbowDrops
    • By RainbowDrops 31st Oct 16, 1:37 PM
    • 4,374 Posts
    • 4,783 Thanks
    RainbowDrops
    Same with the Yankee Candle set thing
    Will grab one from a shop tomorrow.
    Originally posted by anotheruser
    Managed to get one using my 25% off a Christmas gift voucher & a bonus points voucher.
    So it was reduced to £15, plus £1.50 worth of points
    • iloveboots
    • By iloveboots 31st Oct 16, 7:19 PM
    • 230 Posts
    • 692 Thanks
    iloveboots
    Damaged Calendar
    Hi

I had my name down on the waiting list for a calendar, i managed to order 1 online, its a present for someone and I was really happy to manage to get one, it got delivered and it was damaged, the box is ripped and it is all creased around the edges, I emailed Boots and they have said they will give me 500 advantage points on my card as a sorry as they are all out of stock now....very upset as like I say it was a present for someone. I can sellotape the tear but it looks awful like its been stuck in a cupboard for years!!
    Make the most of your days, enjoy your life.
    • laticsforlife
    • By laticsforlife 2nd Nov 16, 1:35 PM
    • 1,147 Posts
    • 1,445 Thanks
    laticsforlife
    My order wasn't even there in store when I went to collect it today, even though my order went through on the 25th.

They say it must've been OOS when I ordered (at 12.02pm, so pretty early enough one would think).

Story is rubbish as was their attitude (you can have a refund - Really, I can have MY MONEY back for something you didn't supply, well cheers for that!).
    Last edited by laticsforlife; 02-11-2016 at 1:36 PM. Reason: add info
    I didn't do it, nobody saw me do it, you can't prove a thing!
    Quidco, £1,985
    Shopandscan, £2,510
    Tesco Double The Difference, £2,700
    TopCashback,£1,807
    Thomson EU261/04 Claim, £1,700
    • iammumtoone
    • By iammumtoone 2nd Nov 16, 2:38 PM
    • 5,262 Posts
    • 10,888 Thanks
    iammumtoone
    They say it must've been OOS when I ordered (at 12.02pm, so pretty early enough one would think).
    Originally posted by laticsforlife
    Gosh so just after lunchtime when they were released, they were sold out

Think I might try to get one next year, they must be good.

Sorry you didn't get yours its happened to me before with boots and a clearance item on line, it never arrived in store so they gave a refund, I didn't want the refund I wanted the item plus the refund took over a week to come through! I have to say in my case the attitude of the staff was excellent they went out of their way to help, it wasn't their fault, they explained they are run as as completely different company to the online store.
    Last edited by iammumtoone; 02-11-2016 at 2:40 PM.
    • Storck
    • By Storck 3rd Nov 16, 7:36 PM
    • 1,783 Posts
    • 2,138 Thanks
    Storck
    My order wasn't even there in store when I went to collect it today, even though my order went through on the 25th.

Story is rubbish as was their attitude (you can have a refund - Really, I can have MY MONEY back for something you didn't supply, well cheers for that!).
    Originally posted by laticsforlife
    They should be able to check on the till if it has been cancelled or lost in transit. Not that it changes the fact that you haven't got one. If you ordered online and it was cancelled then you should have had an email to tell and a refund processed automatically. If they had told you then you could have tried getting one from a store on the 26th.

I have always said they should keep some back for those lost in transit, then release any left later.

Whichever way I would say contact Boots customer care team to complain. You never know they might find one.
    If you find you are drinking too much give this number a call. 0845 769 7555
    • VfM4meplse
    • By VfM4meplse 3rd Nov 16, 8:23 PM
    • 23,955 Posts
    • 50,309 Thanks
    VfM4meplse
    Think I might try to get one next year, they must be good.
    Originally posted by iammumtoone
    I don't know about that, but I think their marketing is excellent! By drumming up a demand of ?80k in advance they know the product is going to sell like crazy.

I feel better off for having the £39 firmly in my pocket.
    Value-for-money-for-me-puhleeze!

"No man is worth, crawling on the earth"- adapted from Bob Crewe and Bob Gaudio

Hope is not a strategy ...A child is for life, not just 18 years....Don't get me started on the NHS, because you won't win...If in doubt, don't pull out... I love chaz-ing!
    • Storck
    • By Storck 3rd Nov 16, 8:29 PM
    • 1,783 Posts
    • 2,138 Thanks
    Storck
    I don't know about that, but I think their marketing is excellent! By drumming up a demand of ?80k in advance they know the product is going to sell like crazy.

I feel better off for having the £39 firmly in my pocket.
    Originally posted by VfM4meplse

If you use the products it is worth it. If not then not
    • Tracy19664
    • By Tracy19664 3rd Nov 16, 10:51 PM
    • 3 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    Tracy19664
    I bought one last year and it was fabulous.

So exciting opening the doors each morning..

I'll be buying one each year.
    Tracy .
    • elliemoo
    • By elliemoo 8th Nov 16, 7:15 AM
    • 4,089 Posts
    • 45,164 Thanks
    elliemoo
    Back in stock this morning online.
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 8th Nov 16, 7:58 AM
    • 12,639 Posts
    • 40,109 Thanks
    sarah1972
    Back in stock this morning online.
    Originally posted by elliemoo
    Not any more it isnt.

No7 Bright Lights Big City Beauty Calendar: Sorry we are now out of stock of this product
    I'm a Board Guide on all of the Shopping & Freebies Boards http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/forumdisplay.php?f=5
    I volunteer to help get your forum questions answered and keep the forum running smoothly. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    • Storck
    • By Storck 7th Sep 17, 9:17 PM
    • 1,783 Posts
    • 2,138 Thanks
    Storck
    Waiting list for 2017 version should have gone live tomorrow but has been delayed
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

647Posts Today

5,694Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • RT @TfLTravelAlerts: Oxford Circus and Bond Street stations now both reopened and all trains are stopping normally.

• RT @metpoliceuk: We have not located any trace of suspects, evidence of shots fired or casualties. Officers still on scene. If you are in a?

• My hopes and prayers are that this turns out to be nothing. Stay safe.

• Follow Martin