Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

    • davidwallace29
    • By davidwallace29 18th Oct 16, 9:03 PM
    • 1Posts
    • 0Thanks
    UK 'residency' query for travel insurance
    • #1
    • 18th Oct 16, 9:03 PM
    UK 'residency' query for travel insurance 18th Oct 16 at 9:03 PM

    I am a British citizen. For the past 4 years I have been working and living abroad. I returned back to the UK in July 2016.

    I am flying to Russia on 16th December for a 3 week holiday. I am looking for travel insurance. However, many websites state that I have to have been in the UK for 6 months prior in order to be classed as a UK 'resident'.

    Does anyone have any information about this? Are there any companies that will give me insurance?

    Thanks for any help.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

198Posts Today

1,579Users online

Martin's Twitter