Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • ctrlaltdel
    • By ctrlaltdel 18th Oct 16, 6:00 PM
    • 50Posts
    • 12Thanks
    ctrlaltdel
    Link financial outsourcing
    • 18th Oct 16, 6:00 PM
    Link financial outsourcing 18th Oct 16 at 6:00 PM
    I have been on a dmp with stepchange for around 8 years now, there are just over 12 months left but now this debt has been assigned to link financial I have never missed a payment and the light at the end of the tunnel is well within sight, I am a little worried now that this has been assigned to link, I really don't need any hassle and I cant afford to pay anymore than I already am. They haven't hassled me up to now, can they make me pay more?
Page 1
    • sourcrates
    • By sourcrates 18th Oct 16, 8:30 PM
    • 8,370 Posts
    • 8,204 Thanks
    sourcrates
    • 18th Oct 16, 8:30 PM
    • 18th Oct 16, 8:30 PM
    No one can make you do anything can they !!!

Debts are sold on all the time, just continue doing what your doing and don't give them a second thought.

For free debt advice please call National Debtline on
    0808 808 4000
    Monday to Friday
    9am to 9pm
    Saturday 9.30am to 1pm
  • National Debtline
    • 19th Oct 16, 12:45 PM
    • 19th Oct 16, 12:45 PM
    Hi

I agree with sourcrates. This shouldn’t anything to be concerned about, and you should continue paying as you are. You can only afford what you can afford, and they’ll already be getting their fair share of that anyway.

James
    @natdebtline
    We work as money advisers for National Debtline and have specific permission from MSE to post to try to help those in debt. Read more information on National Debtline in MSE's Debt Problems: What to do and where to get help guide. If you find you're struggling with debt and need further help try our online advice tool My Money Steps
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

431Posts Today

1,798Users online

Martin's Twitter