Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Rockinbikergal
    • By Rockinbikergal 18th Oct 16, 4:04 PM
    • 780Posts
    • 3,623Thanks
    Rockinbikergal
    0 WOW
    Smyths toys deal....can I contact for refund of difference.
    • 18th Oct 16, 4:04 PM
    0 WOW
    Smyths toys deal....can I contact for refund of difference. 18th Oct 16 at 4:04 PM
    I know this is a cheeky question but I wanted to check.

We bought the lego dimensions set at the reduced price smyths were offering 6days ago. I see today they have knocked a further £20 off it. Can I contact them and ask for the extra reduction?
    The pod landed and produced baby Timothy on 10th March 2011

Page 1
    • Inner Zone
    • By Inner Zone 18th Oct 16, 5:26 PM
    • 1,532 Posts
    • 781 Thanks
    Inner Zone
    • 18th Oct 16, 5:26 PM
    • 18th Oct 16, 5:26 PM
    I know this is a cheeky question but I wanted to check.

We bought the lego dimensions set at the reduced price smyths were offering 6days ago. I see today they have knocked a further £20 off it. Can I contact them and ask for the extra reduction?
    Originally posted by Rockinbikergal
    Of course you can ask, whether or not you get anything is another matter altogether.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,378Posts Today

5,975Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Going to a very exciting premier right now... with Mrs and mini MSE, to the screening of "we're going on a bear hunt"

• No. Not a huge fan. Never claimed to be.Just a fan. And one who choose to prioritise family time with his little gi? https://t.co/lZ9uUylk2U

• I've just checked the score. You're right. What happened? https://t.co/5E7y52r47o

• Follow Martin