Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • vijayrao
    • By vijayrao 18th Oct 16, 11:55 AM
    • 2Posts
    • 0Thanks
    vijayrao
    Any good recommended Solicitors for selling and buying property in Aberdeen?
    • 18th Oct 16, 11:55 AM
    Any good recommended Solicitors for selling and buying property in Aberdeen? 18th Oct 16 at 11:55 AM
    Hi,
    We plan to sell our flat and buy a house in Scotland,Aberdeen in near future. There are loads of Solicitors in Aberdeen. Just wanted to find out if anyone had good experience or would recommend anyone specific?

Thanks
    VR
Page 1
    • oldchap1000
    • By oldchap1000 18th Oct 16, 12:33 PM
    • 6 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    oldchap1000
    • 18th Oct 16, 12:33 PM
    • 18th Oct 16, 12:33 PM
    I have been using Raeburn Christie Clark & Wallace to manage the property I let out in Aberdeen for the past six years; can't comment on sales/purchasing but on the letting side I've found them very professional and efficient.

The last sale / purchase I had was about ten years ago with Paull and Williamson, they were also very good but I don't see much in the way of property sales work on their website now.
    • vijayrao
    • By vijayrao 18th Oct 16, 12:42 PM
    • 2 Posts
    • 0 Thanks
    vijayrao
    • 18th Oct 16, 12:42 PM
    • 18th Oct 16, 12:42 PM
    I have been using Raeburn Christie Clark & Wallace to manage the property I let out in Aberdeen for the past six years; can't comment on sales/purchasing but on the letting side I've found them very professional and efficient.

The last sale / purchase I had was about ten years ago with Paull and Williamson, they were also very good but I don't see much in the way of property sales work on their website now.
    Originally posted by oldchap1000
    Thanks for your input.
    • squeakerton
    • By squeakerton 18th Oct 16, 4:25 PM
    • 20 Posts
    • 54 Thanks
    squeakerton
    • 18th Oct 16, 4:25 PM
    • 18th Oct 16, 4:25 PM
    Paull and Williamson are now Burness Paul and mainly do commercial/corporate etc law, rather than domestic property work. We used Gregor Sim at James and George Collie, who was excellent, when we bought 4 years ago. Other recommendations would be Margaret Waldron at the Law Practice. Good luck !
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,881Posts Today

6,207Users online

Martin's Twitter