Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

• kingfisherblue
    • By kingfisherblue 18th Oct 16, 8:00 AM
    • 6,709Posts
    • 14,461Thanks
    Links not opening in new windows
    • 18th Oct 16, 8:00 AM
    Links not opening in new windows 18th Oct 16 at 8:00 AM
    In the past, when I've clicked on a link that is in a forum post, the link has opened in a separate window. It's handy if you want to keep the link open to read later, or to refer back to. However, over the last couple of weeks, the links have opened in the same window. This means that to return to the thread that I am reading, I have to click on the back button.

I know it's not a massive problem, but it's a pain in ther posterior. Just as an example, on the thread about Kindle freebies, I usually click on any that I want to consider 'buying'. That would open up several windows in the past, leaving me the chance to carry on reading MSE and deal with my Amazon orders later. This is no longer possible as the MSE window is replaced by the Amazon link.

Is there any way I can keep my MSE window open and have links open in other windows, they way t used to be?
Page 1
    • basil92
    • By basil92 18th Oct 16, 8:05 AM
    • 10,850 Posts
    • 28,111 Thanks
    • 18th Oct 16, 8:05 AM
    • 18th Oct 16, 8:05 AM
    See existing thread here...

If you want somebody you can yourself

Basil - Lovely, a sensitive soul with legs designed for the catwalk
    Originally posted by Chopper98
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,015Posts Today

6,381Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Just changed my profile description. Wish I was cool and brave enough to go for one of those really short ones!

• Happy with my 15k time today, one of my fastest 1:18:56. Managing to keep up my 150k a month target.

• That's why I'm asking question. To see whether people perceive they are or aren't.

• Follow Martin