Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Simba-ali34
    • By Simba-ali34 17th Oct 16, 8:08 PM
    • 102Posts
    • 4Thanks
    Simba-ali34
    Dentist advice
    • 17th Oct 16, 8:08 PM
    Dentist advice 17th Oct 16 at 8:08 PM
    Hello.

My dentist can refer me to a place which cost £3000 for an implant (front tooth) or i can get it done somewhere else for £1800 (dental care plus) why is there such a big difference? Which one would you guys choose?
Page 2
    • brook2jack
    • By brook2jack 11th Mar 17, 10:06 AM
    • 3,920 Posts
    • 3,542 Thanks
    brook2jack
    You need to ask a dentist who can see you, your x rays, the amount of bone around the tooth, the position of your sinuses , your general and oral health and can make an assessment based on this information.
    • justme111
    • By justme111 11th Mar 17, 6:55 PM
    • 2,507 Posts
    • 2,381 Thanks
    justme111
    Op, ask the dentist about possibilities of simplifying that treatment plan to make it less expensive. If dentists think money is not an issue they may go for bells and whistles but be very amenable for adjustments.
    • MichaelVisciones
    • By MichaelVisciones 15th Mar 17, 9:32 AM
    • 8 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    MichaelVisciones
    The tips you share it . It's very beneficial for me thanks a lot to share .
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

5,330Posts Today

5,713Users online

Martin's Twitter