Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • stacey2kids
    • By stacey2kids 17th Oct 16, 5:56 PM
    • 426Posts
    • 3,961Thanks
    stacey2kids
    Gutted once again
    • 17th Oct 16, 5:56 PM
    Gutted once again 17th Oct 16 at 5:56 PM
    So after being scammed and losing my Christmas money on Gumtree, having the police and all involved and not getting very far.... I suddenly came to some.hope and got told I won £100 love2shop vouchers on twitter with Bingobestoffers I was so excited....... I messaged them my address and everything then I had people telling me they are fake and won't send my prize 😞😞.... How sad I have wrote to them.... I hope they are genuine but I have a sad feeling they aren't
    http://www.onlinebingobonanza.com/

On thier twitter
Page 1
    • GeeBee38
    • By GeeBee38 17th Oct 16, 6:28 PM
    • 2,867 Posts
    • 137,214 Thanks
    GeeBee38
    • 17th Oct 16, 6:28 PM
    • 17th Oct 16, 6:28 PM
    Oh Stacey, i hope you get your prize, take a screen shot that you were named as a winner, as proof

I noticed an email at the bottom of the link you provided, Email: glenn@onlinebingobonanza.com

Email him, see what happens, then get some advice about making a complaint to the ASA

Good Luck
    • surveyqueenuk
    • By surveyqueenuk 17th Oct 16, 6:32 PM
    • 434 Posts
    • 1,360 Thanks
    surveyqueenuk
    • 17th Oct 16, 6:32 PM
    • 17th Oct 16, 6:32 PM
    Stacey, I just took a look at their Twitter. This seems to be the first prize they have offered. So how on earth do people know they are fake and won't send the prize?

My bet is that people are either getting muddled up or they are being a bit sour. Hang in there ; )
    • mjm3346
    • By mjm3346 17th Oct 16, 6:45 PM
    • 31,087 Posts
    • 183,690 Thanks
    mjm3346
    • 17th Oct 16, 6:45 PM
    • 17th Oct 16, 6:45 PM
    So after being scammed and losing my Christmas money on Gumtree, having the police and all involved and not getting very far.... I suddenly came to some.hope and got told I won £100 love2shop vouchers on twitter with Bingobestoffers I was so excited....... I messaged them my address and everything then I had people telling me they are fake and won't send my prize ����.... How sad I have wrote to them.... I hope they are genuine but I have a sad feeling they aren't
    http://www.onlinebingobonanza.com/

On thier twitter
    Originally posted by stacey2kids

If it's you who won a few hours ago there is no point in paying any attention to what other people have said (for or against). Unless the company state otherwise the standard is to provide a prize within 30 days so there are still 30 days to go.
    • toniq
    • By toniq 17th Oct 16, 7:31 PM
    • 27,533 Posts
    • 564,588 Thanks
    toniq
    • 17th Oct 16, 7:31 PM
    • 17th Oct 16, 7:31 PM
    They are fake, my friend claire_tweets won last year, they blocked her when she queried win and when I queried it they blocked me.

Sorry I know how much it would have meant to you but they definitely are fake.
    HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!! HAPPY HAPPY JOY! HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY!! HAPPY HAPPY JOY!

• toniq
    • By toniq 17th Oct 16, 7:35 PM
    • 27,533 Posts
    • 564,588 Thanks
    toniq
    • 17th Oct 16, 7:35 PM
    • 17th Oct 16, 7:35 PM
    Stacey, I just took a look at their Twitter. This seems to be the first prize they have offered. So how on earth do people know they are fake and won't send the prize?

My bet is that people are either getting muddled up or they are being a bit sour. Hang in there ; )
    Originally posted by surveyqueenuk
    No people aren't being sour or muddled up, every winner when they query it gets blocked and so do all who dare ask.

It's on my no don't touch with a bargepole list.

• toniq
    • By toniq 17th Oct 16, 7:38 PM
    • 27,533 Posts
    • 564,588 Thanks
    toniq
    • 17th Oct 16, 7:38 PM
    • 17th Oct 16, 7:38 PM
    Just found the twitter posts

https://twitter.com/search?q=%40bingobestoffers%20%40Claire_tweets_%20 &src=typd

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=%40bingobestoff ers%20%40Claire_tweets_%20%20%20&src=typd

I wouldn't hold my breath.

• ikkle87
    • By ikkle87 17th Oct 16, 8:00 PM
    • 8,030 Posts
    • 175,548 Thanks
    ikkle87
    • 17th Oct 16, 8:00 PM
    • 17th Oct 16, 8:00 PM

Originally posted by surveyqueenuk
    It's not either of those, it's people showing genuine concern because they don't want Stacey getting her hopes up to be dashed again when previous winners have never received anything.

If you've looked at their twitter feed you will see all they tweet is that one competition over and over and over again, there are no other tweets apart from a go fund me for a sick child and nothing to get more traffic and revenue to their site.
    You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.

xx Mama to a gorgeous Cranio Baby xx
    • grannybiker
    • By grannybiker 17th Oct 16, 8:23 PM
    • 10,227 Posts
    • 990,331 Thanks
    grannybiker
    • 17th Oct 16, 8:23 PM
    • 17th Oct 16, 8:23 PM
    To be honest I was a bit "Whaaaaaaat?" when they started tweeting about the sick child. Seemed a bit weird, even suspicious when all their other tweets had been comping. In fact I wondered if the competition was to reel people in, then scam them for donations... :/
    Worse things will have happened in the world today...
    "The only thing that really matters, it to love and to be loved."
    • stacey2kids
    • By stacey2kids 17th Oct 16, 9:39 PM
    • 426 Posts
    • 3,961 Thanks
    stacey2kids
    Shame yet again get taken the p out off! It's for my kids it's so wrong people do this
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

716Posts Today

5,628Users online

Martin's Twitter