Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

• D_M_E
    • By D_M_E 17th Oct 16, 2:52 PM
    • 569Posts
    • 14,427Thanks
    E: 07/11 Win a New York Trip (Fb L &Whatsapp signup)
    • 17th Oct 16, 2:52 PM
    E: 07/11 Win a New York Trip (Fb L &Whatsapp signup) 17th Oct 16 at 2:52 PM

By registering for the competition the participant confirms they are 18 years or older. The contest ends on 7th of November at 23:59 (Berlin time). To enter you must sign up for WhatsApp alerts from Flynder. Users who are already registered for WhatsApp alerts will be entered automatically.

Like their Facebook page AND sign up for Whatsapp
Page 1
    • catmiaow
    • By catmiaow 17th Oct 16, 6:01 PM
    • 5,630 Posts
    • 37,357 Thanks
    • 17th Oct 16, 6:01 PM
    • 17th Oct 16, 6:01 PM
    Help please! I have added this number to my contacts, however in chat it doesn't show. Please help.
    No you're not a vegetarian if you eat any animal or fish, so do not insult genuine veggies by calling yourself one!

Thanks to everyone who posts competitions. You are the stars of the board
    • mickess
    • By mickess 18th Oct 16, 6:37 AM
    • 64 Posts
    • 1,917 Thanks
    • 18th Oct 16, 6:37 AM
    • 18th Oct 16, 6:37 AM
    Worked for me.
    Just open 'WhatsApp' on your phone and add the number +49 1579 2363975 to your contacts from within WhatsApp , then send a WhatsApp message to that number with the text START.
    Then if you wait a few minutes you should get a confirmation message from Flynder.
    Hope that helps.
    Treat everyday as your last one on earth! and one day you will be right.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,714Posts Today

6,390Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Just changed my profile description. Wish I was cool and brave enough to go for one of those really short ones!

• Happy with my 15k time today, one of my fastest 1:18:56. Managing to keep up my 150k a month target.

• That's why I'm asking question. To see whether people perceive they are or aren't.

• Follow Martin