Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Sparklepower
    • By Sparklepower 17th Oct 16, 12:18 PM
    • 4Posts
    • 1Thanks
    Sparklepower
    Gladstones Solicitors - No to mediation and wants to be dealt with on papers
    • 17th Oct 16, 12:18 PM
    Gladstones Solicitors - No to mediation and wants to be dealt with on papers 17th Oct 16 at 12:18 PM
    I have now received a small Claims track questionaire from the court regarding my claim. Gladstones Solicitors have stated that they want the case to be dealt with on papers and want no mediation. Does this make the case more difficult for me? Should I ask for the case to be heard orally? Any help in this would be greatly appreciated.
Page 1
    • Coupon-mad
    • By Coupon-mad 17th Oct 16, 12:22 PM
    • 40,372 Posts
    • 52,253 Thanks
    Coupon-mad
    • 17th Oct 16, 12:22 PM
    • 17th Oct 16, 12:22 PM
    See Gan's post #27 here:

http://forums.pepipoo.com/index.php?showtopic=107155&st=20&start=20

HTH
    PRIVATE PCN in England/Wales? DON'T PAY BUT DO NOT IGNORE IT

Click on the breadcrumb trail, top of page: Household & Travel > Motoring > Parking Tickets, Fines & Parking & READ THE 'NEWBIES' FAQS THREAD.
    DON'T read old advice to ignore, unless in Scotland/NI.

• The Slithy Tove
    • By The Slithy Tove 17th Oct 16, 12:29 PM
    • 3,091 Posts
    • 4,380 Thanks
    The Slithy Tove
    • 17th Oct 16, 12:29 PM
    • 17th Oct 16, 12:29 PM
    But obviously don't copy word for word. E.g. the Equality Act 2010 is only relevant if you are claiming you are covered by it.
    • Sparklepower
    • By Sparklepower 17th Oct 16, 12:38 PM
    • 4 Posts
    • 1 Thanks
    Sparklepower
    • 17th Oct 16, 12:38 PM
    • 17th Oct 16, 12:38 PM
    Thank you for the quick response and link. I thought it would be better to take the case to an oral hearing. Many thanks x
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

2,214Posts Today

5,643Users online

Martin's Twitter