Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

• Lakshmi7
    • By Lakshmi7 17th Oct 16, 12:23 AM
    • 265,392Posts
    • 26,240,360Thanks
    E: 27/11 Win A Very British Experience
    • 17th Oct 16, 12:23 AM
    E: 27/11 Win A Very British Experience 17th Oct 16 at 12:23 AM
    Magic 105.4

Pamper Treat & Luxury Afternoon Tea For Two
    High Tea For Four At The Savoy London
    Bottomless Brunch For Two At Award-Winning M Victoria With Veuve Cliquot Champagne
    It is a scientific fact that your body will not absorb calories if you take it from another person's plate.
    Chocolate is the answer and I don't give a damn what
    the question is.
Page 1
    • weeowens
    • By weeowens 17th Oct 16, 12:29 AM
    • 77,685 Posts
    • 9,555,622 Thanks
    • 17th Oct 16, 12:29 AM
    • 17th Oct 16, 12:29 AM
    Thanks, hope it is Ok to add:
    A single prize consisting of the following will be awarded to the winner subject to the winner complying with all the terms and conditions applicable to the Competition:
    The entrant will have the choice of one of the following prizes.
    Option 1
    • Pamper Treat and Luxury Afternoon Tea for Two
    • Includes use of the spa facilities with a choice of luxurious spa venues regionally
    • Enjoy a pamper treatment each
    • Tuck into a deliciously British afternoon tea
    • £150 spending money

Option 2
    • High Tea for Four at the Savoy London
    • Enjoy a truly memorable visit to The Savoy, London
    • The renowned Savoy high tea includes a selection of finger sandwiches, special delights and Thames Foyer signature cakes, complemented by their finest range of premium teas and herbal infusions
    • £100 spending money

Option 3
    • Bottomless Brunch for Two at Award-Winning M Victoria with Veuve Cliquot Champagne
    • Enjoy a two-course bottomless brunch for two people
    • Savour healthy dishes as 'Avocado & Slow Cooked Egg; Cr!me Fraîche, Feta, Rye Bread'
    • Indulge with main courses including the signature 'Buttermilk Fried Chicken with Waffles, Maple Butter, Maple Syrup'
    • £200 spending money
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

568Posts Today

4,968Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Morning. On way to @gmb for my 7:40 Deals of the Week; incl clock change warning, free £200, Brit Gas £200 off, railcard code, eurostar sale

• RT @Magwa61: @MartinSLewis thank you Sorry I thought it was you, conning sids ????????????????????????????????????

• No. It's NEVER the right way to switch energy. Please don't confused these 'moneyexpert' sales reps with my site mo?

• Follow Martin