Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

• okane ga nai
    • By okane ga nai 16th Oct 16, 3:46 PM
    • 1,069Posts
    • 108,980Thanks
    okane ga nai
    E: 15/11 WIN A VINTAGE AFTERNOON TEA PARTY FOR 8 PEOPLE (10 Mile Radius OF Beckenham)
    • 16th Oct 16, 3:46 PM
    E: 15/11 WIN A VINTAGE AFTERNOON TEA PARTY FOR 8 PEOPLE (10 Mile Radius OF Beckenham) 16th Oct 16 at 3:46 PM
    to be enjoyed in your own home!
    The Resident
    • Prize to be taken by 31 March 2017
    • Afternoon tea location to be within a 10-mile radius of Connexions Cuisine HQ in Beckenham(South London)
    • Closing date 15 November 2016
    Where is Connexions Cuisine based?
    Answer: Beckenham

The Brits love an afternoon tea, but if you can’t make it to The Ritz, let The Ritz come to you… Award-winning south London-based caterers Connexions Cuisine have 25 years’ experience catering for weddings, corporate events, family parties and prestigious receptions, and they also happen to be experts in the art of high tea. Together with The Resident, Connexions Cuisine is giving away an exclusive vintage afternoon tea party for eight people to be enjoyed in your own home!

Your vintage afternoon tea will include hand-cut sandwiches with a variety of fillings, fruit and plain scones with strawberry jam and clotted cream, a selection of homemade cakes, a glass of prosecco for each guest and, of course, a selection of coffee, tea and herbal teas. The freshly made sandwiches are generously filled with the freshest ingredients, the homemade cakes are baked with love and everything is presented beautifully on vintage china and glassware – oh, and Connexions Cuisine will even supply the staff to serve your tea
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,718Posts Today

8,001Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • The MSE weekly email: Energy hike warning, No7 trick, £400 marriage bonus, £3 photo mug, railcard 15%off, 3.1% loan

• Just come from physio. I've a level two hamstring tear. I'm gutted.The last time I missed my 10000-steps a day target was 20/9/15

• RT @taraevans: He did it first in June, now @MartinSLewis warns Vodafone customers to check their bills after it is fined £4.6m https://t.c?

• Follow Martin