Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • elona
    • By elona 16th Oct 16, 12:59 PM
    • 10,593Posts
    • 53,468Thanks
    elona
    BG complaint
    • 16th Oct 16, 12:59 PM
    BG complaint 16th Oct 16 at 12:59 PM
    I am elona's DD and British Gas closed my account a few weeks ago when I transferred suppliers, I was over £600 in credit and so far have not received a penny of what they owe me.

I left an online message from them on Tuesday asking for the money they owe me and have heard nothing!!!!

They were quick enough to send me a last bill but not to repay me.

Not happy!
    "This site is addictive!"
    Wooligan 2 squares for smoky - 3 squares for HTA
    Preemie hats - 2.
Page 1
    • Cardew
    • By Cardew 16th Oct 16, 1:51 PM
    • 26,064 Posts
    • 12,531 Thanks
    Cardew
    • 16th Oct 16, 1:51 PM
    • 16th Oct 16, 1:51 PM
    I am elona's DD and British Gas closed my account a few weeks ago when I transferred suppliers, I was over £600 in credit and so far have not received a penny of what they owe me.

I left an online message from them on Tuesday asking for the money they owe me and have heard nothing!!!!

They were quick enough to send me a last bill but not to repay me.

Not happy!
    Originally posted by elona
    Does the £600 credit take into account BG's final bill based on the meter readings you sent to your new supplier. and that have been agreed by BG?

i.e the initial(start) meter readings for your new supplier should be the same as the final(closing) meter readings with BG.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

611Posts Today

3,658Users online

Martin's Twitter