Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Gerrymouse
    • By Gerrymouse 16th Oct 16, 12:51 PM
    • 15Posts
    • 5Thanks
    Gerrymouse
    Average time for delay repay from southern BACS
    • 16th Oct 16, 12:51 PM
    Average time for delay repay from southern BACS 16th Oct 16 at 12:51 PM
    I have only just discovered I can claim for cancelled Southern trains despite them actually pulling my service so submitted 28 days worth of claims.

I got an email from southern at midnight last Wednesday 12th Oct saying my claim has been approved and now queued for payment. It then says payment can take up to 14 days but I know the actual process time for BAC is 3-5 days, day 2 is clearing house and day 3 it leaves senders account and hits other bank etc

So between the 3-5 days and southern saying up to 14 days, does anyone know what the likelihood time frame is for the refund to hit my Halifax cuurevt account ?

Thanks in advance for any insights
Page 1
    • jonesMUFCforever
    • By jonesMUFCforever 16th Oct 16, 7:57 PM
    • 23,191 Posts
    • 10,541 Thanks
    jonesMUFCforever
    • 16th Oct 16, 7:57 PM
    • 16th Oct 16, 7:57 PM
    3-5 days from WHEN they process it is the answer.
    What goes around - comes around
    give lots and you will always receive lots
    • sheramber
    • By sheramber 17th Oct 16, 2:02 PM
    • 2,738 Posts
    • 2,129 Thanks
    sheramber
    • 17th Oct 16, 2:02 PM
    • 17th Oct 16, 2:02 PM
    The relevant part is 'queued for payment'. How long it takes will depend on how many are in front of you- 10, 20, 50, 200? and how many they process in a day.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,127Posts Today

6,046Users online

Martin's Twitter