Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • supreme
    • By supreme 16th Oct 16, 12:11 PM
    • 23Posts
    • 2Thanks
    supreme
    Does anyone own an Android television by Cello or Goodmans?
    • 16th Oct 16, 12:11 PM
    Does anyone own an Android television by Cello or Goodmans? 16th Oct 16 at 12:11 PM
    Hi all,

I'm interested in purchasing a new smaller Android television for the bedroom, and the only televisions I have seen that are small enough are the Cello/Goodmans C24ANSMT. I can't find any reviews online about them, though, so I'm struggling to get any information on them other than technical specifications. I was wondering if anyone on here had any experience with any of their Android televisions as I wanted to ask a few questions rather than buy and find out for myself. Thanks all
Page 1
    • Browntoa
    • By Browntoa 18th Oct 16, 10:17 AM
    • 30,271 Posts
    • 35,823 Thanks
    Browntoa
    • 18th Oct 16, 10:17 AM
    • 18th Oct 16, 10:17 AM
    these are really cheaply made TV's

http://forums.moneysavingexpert.com/showthread.php?t=4174433
    I'm the Board Guide of the Referrers ,Telephones, Pensions , Shop Don't drop and Discount Code boards which means I'm a volunteer to help them run smoothly and I can move and merge posts there. However, please remember, board guides don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,742Posts Today

5,849Users online

Martin's Twitter