Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Lmurray2013
    • By Lmurray2013 15th Oct 16, 8:18 PM
    • 4Posts
    • 0Thanks
    Lmurray2013
    Hce for a private parking ticket
    • 15th Oct 16, 8:18 PM
    Hce for a private parking ticket 15th Oct 16 at 8:18 PM
    In 2013 I got a couple of ticket on some private land
    We ignored the tickets following the information back then we moved house in 2014 and in February this year we received a letter asking for £800 with regards these tickets and the threat of going to court. I rang them and gave them correct address and said we hadnt recieved any previous letters as we had now moved house and they agreed they had sent everything previous to an old address. I asked them to send the details and evidence regarding these tickets to new address which they did. I appealed these tickets and this was the last I heard. Until yesterday a high court enforcement office came and I had to pay £2000 he said I have 14 days to appeal... on the document for the court there is the old address and he said that the CCJ have been going there. How do I even go about appealing and do I have a leg to stand on
Page 1
    • Fruitcake
    • By Fruitcake 15th Oct 16, 8:39 PM
    • 36,492 Posts
    • 73,333 Thanks
    Fruitcake
    • 15th Oct 16, 8:39 PM
    • 15th Oct 16, 8:39 PM
    This is a duplicate of your other thread. Please amend the title and text of this one to "Duplicate thread, please ignore," or similar.

Thanks.
    I married my cousin. I had to...
    I don't have a sister.

All my screwdrivers are cordless.
    "You're Safety Is My Primary Concern Dear" - Laks
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

237Posts Today

2,274Users online

Martin's Twitter