Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

• okane ga nai
    • By okane ga nai 15th Oct 16, 6:17 PM
    • 988Posts
    • 101,359Thanks
    okane ga nai
    E: 26/10 6 pm Win A Halloween Hamper (FB/TW)
    • 15th Oct 16, 6:17 PM
    E: 26/10 6 pm Win A Halloween Hamper (FB/TW) 15th Oct 16 at 6:17 PM
    Halloween Competition! Win a Halloween Hamper!
    Cherry Tree Farm·Tuesday, 4 October 2016

1. The competition is open to all UK residents, 18 years old or over, excluding households of employees of Cherry Tree Farm, their agents or anyone professionally associated with this promotion.
    2. No purchase necessary to enter, Internet access is required.
    3. The competition opens 01/10/16, 12 pm and closes 26/10/16, 6 pm.
    4. How to enter:
    • SHARE telling us what your fave Halloween costume is.
    • RE-TWEET the competition post telling us what your fave Halloween costume is. FOLLOW @CherryTreeFarm_

5. One entry per person per day. If it becomes apparent that a participant is using a computer to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’ or any other automated means that person's entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void.
    6. By participating in the promotion, entrants licence and grant the promoter an exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such content for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Participants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use where the moral rights in respect of the content are theirs to assert. Participants warrant that the materials contain no copyright materials, are their original works, have not been copied, in whole or in part, from any third party and they have full authority to grant these rights. Participants also warrant that any person featured has given their express permission and/or any child (under 18 years) has parental or guardian's consent.
    7. Prizes
    There are TWO Halloween Hampers to be won.
    8. Winners
    Two winners will be selected on the 26th October. Each winner will be chosen by a random computerised system from all entries correctly submitted on Facebook and Twitter in accordance with these terms and conditions.
    9. No responsibility can be accepted for any entries that cannot be made, are incomplete, corrupted, delayed or not received for any reason whatsoever.
    10. A Facebook/Twitter post will notify the winner within 48 hours of win date. The winners must claim their prize within 2 days of the notification. If the prize is unclaimed after this time, it will lapse and the Promoter reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the promotion rules.
    11. The prize will be distributed by Amazon delivery network within 3-5 days to the address supplied at the time of prize claim.
    12. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash or any other form of compensation. In the event for any reason the prize winner does not take any element of the prize at the time stipulated by the Promoter, then that element of the prize will be forfeited by the winner and neither cash nor any other form of compensation will be supplied in lieu of that element of the prize, unless otherwise agreed.
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

4,220Posts Today

6,302Users online

Martin's Twitter
  • Just changed my profile description. Wish I was cool and brave enough to go for one of those really short ones!

• Happy with my 15k time today, one of my fastest 1:18:56. Managing to keep up my 150k a month target.

• That's why I'm asking question. To see whether people perceive they are or aren't.

• Follow Martin