Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Tyler Durden UK
    • By Tyler Durden UK 15th Oct 16, 2:06 PM
    • 626Posts
    • 443Thanks
    Tyler Durden UK
    How to redeem Sweet Sunday QR codes
    • 15th Oct 16, 2:06 PM
    How to redeem Sweet Sunday QR codes 15th Oct 16 at 2:06 PM
    Did a search but couldn't find an existing thread. I have used some sweet sunday codes and have 2 QR codes for cineworld. How do I use these to place a booking ? Id like to book tickets for 2 x adults and 1 x child(and book seats) I can't seem to work out how to book these tickets and seats. Do I just turn up at the cinema and use the QR codes for the 2 x adult tickets and just book the child ticket there and then ?
    Last edited by Tyler Durden UK; 15-10-2016 at 2:07 PM. Reason: typo
Page 1
    • sarah1972
    • By sarah1972 15th Oct 16, 2:44 PM
    • 11,581 Posts
    • 37,920 Thanks
    sarah1972
    • 15th Oct 16, 2:44 PM
    • 15th Oct 16, 2:44 PM
    You can either book online using the codes or go to the box office. Instructions below.How to use online:1 Visit the Cineworld website and complete the ‘Book tickets’ section.2 Enter your voucher code at the checkout.3 Print off your tickets, take them to the cinema and enjoy your free film!
    How to use at the box office:4 Choose your film and present QR code at the Cineworld box office on your Sweet Sunday.
    I'm a Board Guide on the Freebies and Freebies (Low Spend) Board, discount codes 'n' vouchers and music moneysaving boards. I'm a volunteer to help the boards run smoothly, and I can move and merge posts there. Board guides are not moderators and don't read every post. If you spot an inappropriate or illegal post then please report it to forumteam@moneysavingexpert.com (its not part of my role to deal with reportable posts). Any views are mine and not the official line of MoneySavingExpert.com
    • Tyler Durden UK
    • By Tyler Durden UK 15th Oct 16, 8:47 PM
    • 626 Posts
    • 443 Thanks
    Tyler Durden UK
    • 15th Oct 16, 8:47 PM
    • 15th Oct 16, 8:47 PM
    I saw those instructions, when booking, the cineworld site asks for a voucher code and a pin.

Edit, got it working, thanks
    Last edited by Tyler Durden UK; 15-10-2016 at 8:54 PM.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

412Posts Today

2,652Users online

Martin's Twitter