Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • Bubblegum.07
    • By Bubblegum.07 15th Oct 16, 12:31 PM
    • 75Posts
    • 20Thanks
    Bubblegum.07
    Cancelled sky. My options?
    • 15th Oct 16, 12:31 PM
    Cancelled sky. My options? 15th Oct 16 at 12:31 PM
    Hi was looking for some advice.
    I have recently cancelled sky and have my 3O days remaining until cut off.
    I was paying £80 for full HD + package.

This morning I had an email offering 50% off with 12 month contract, which I was rather happy about as id be happy to pay £40pm, so called up to speak to them. Was told it would actually be £45pm as extra £5 for the sky go extra.

if I return to sky I would prefer to return and join SkyQ.

When i spoke to sky this morning the lady stated that this was a completely different department and I would have to take the 50% off deal from her and then go on to speak to sky Q. I just can't help but think that SkyQ won't honour my new discount as it's a completely different contract? Also why would I pay £5 extra for sky go extra when it comes with SkyQ for free?

Has anyone else been in a similar position and can give me some tips on how to get a good deal with sky Q.

Thanks in advance
    one step at a time....
Page 1
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

5,319Posts Today

7,962Users online

Martin's Twitter