Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@.

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • joansgirl
    • By joansgirl 15th Oct 16, 12:23 PM
    • 11,202Posts
    • 43,361Thanks
    joansgirl
    Am I weird?
    • 15th Oct 16, 12:23 PM
    Am I weird? 15th Oct 16 at 12:23 PM
    This morning I was told I was weird because after I've cleaned my paintbrushes with white spirit and soapy water, I run them through the washing machine.

I find doing this brings them up really clean and gets off all those nasty congealed bits that ordinary cleaning leaves behind.

Am I weird?
Page 3
    • Tigsteroonie
    • By Tigsteroonie 18th Oct 16, 9:26 PM
    • 22,109 Posts
    • 55,079 Thanks
    Tigsteroonie
    I am pretty sure that drinking vinegar undiluted is not good for you long term. Too acidic for the esophagus lining and tooth enamel.
    Originally posted by jblessing
    If I ever start drinking half-pints of vinegar, I'll bear this in mind.

In reality, it's just occasional slurps, probably less than somebody having a snifter of whisky every night. I merely used the verb "drink" to indicate that I took it neat from the bottle, rather than sprinkling it over my chips.
    Going to become Mrs Marleyboy for real

MSE: many of the benefits of a helpful family, without disadvantages like having to compete for the tv remote

Proud Parents to an Au-some son
    • Nomoonatall
    • By Nomoonatall 18th Oct 16, 9:31 PM
    • 1,132 Posts
    • 2,862 Thanks
    Nomoonatall
    If I ever start drinking half-pints of vinegar, I'll bear this in mind.

In reality, it's just occasional slurps, probably less than somebody having a snifter of whisky every night. I merely used the verb "drink" to indicate that I took it neat from the bottle, rather than sprinkling it over my chips.
    Originally posted by Tigsteroonie
    Sorry Tigster, you're just making excuses. You are an addict. You really do need help!

A slurp of vinegar is not the same as a slurp of lovely Whisky!

Good luck with rehab! x Let me know how you get on!
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

3,597Posts Today

5,618Users online

Martin's Twitter