Your browser isn't supported
It looks like you're using an old web browser. To get the most out of the site and to ensure guides display correctly, we suggest upgrading your browser now. Download the latest:

Welcome to the MSE Forums

We're home to a fantastic community of MoneySavers but anyone can post. Please exercise caution & report spam, illegal, offensive or libellous posts/messages: click "report" or email forumteam@. Skimlinks & other affiliated links are turned on

Search
  • FIRST POST
    • carlife
    • By carlife 14th Oct 16, 9:56 PM
    • 3Posts
    • 2Thanks
    carlife
    Job centre plus website, broken?
    • 14th Oct 16, 9:56 PM
    Job centre plus website, broken? 14th Oct 16 at 9:56 PM
    Is it down for anyone else? When I click on make a new claim or rapid reclaim, I get redirected to another website with an error message ..

Error:
    Session problems

This page has appeared because:

•your computer has been inactive for more than 20 minutes;
    •you have bookmarked a page which is not the start of the service - please update your bookmark.

Please select the link below

--

Difficulties with the Jobseeker’s Allowance Online or State Pension Online
    We are sorry you have experienced session problems with one of our online services

Please click on the link for the service you were using to find out what to do next

Jobseeker’s Allowance Online
    State Pension Online

Tried clearing my cookies. Tried 3 different browsers (chrome, edge and IE) and same result... Ugh
Page 1
    • Mersey
    • By Mersey 14th Oct 16, 11:56 PM
    • 1,248 Posts
    • 567 Thanks
    Mersey
    • 14th Oct 16, 11:56 PM
    • 14th Oct 16, 11:56 PM
    It seems to be working:

https://www.gov.uk/jobseekers-allowance/how-to-claim

It just says there's planned maintenance so the site will be down this Sunday (16/10/16) morning.
    Please be polite to OPs and remember this is a site for Claimants and Appellants to seek redress against their bank, ex-boss or retailer. If they wanted morality or the view of the IoD or Bank they'd ask them.
Welcome to our new Forum!

Our aim is to save you money quickly and easily. We hope you like it!

Forum Team Contact us

Live Stats

1,911Posts Today

6,223Users online

Martin's Twitter